The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sue's mum could of helped ,if she only she could have had one child a week for a couple of hours and spent some time with them ,its not much to ask of her .Reguarding Millie ,being set up by ch 5 making them think they are stars when in reality they are making them all look extra thick ,what Lad who watched this would think wow she's thick ,i will keep away from someone like her .To be trueful i think the whole family needs help from the outside especially the kids

Reactions: 6
I dont even think that the younger kids need speech and language therapy, they just need some one to one time with an adult which can be done so easily in every day life.
Simple things, take 1 child out at a time for a walk with a dog (2 birds and all that) spend time talking about their surroundings, what they did at school or what they enjoy. Or 1 child to a supermarket, give them a list, talk about what you are buying maybe look at fuits and veg they might want to try (this is how we found out my 6 year old loves guacamole). Go and chill in costa with a babychino and again 1 child. Read, I mean actually read, its probably hard to do every night but aim for once and week, more if you can manage and take 1 child with their book. None of this needs to be done for the camera, just a heads up!

Sorry but I have said before that poor Archie does remind me of a child from a Romanian orphanage, which is probably more environmental than actual ASD.
The little girls do not strike me as bad but you can see they are lacking.

Now for the harsh bit and I am really not meaning anything personal towards the children at all but its hard to explain especially when in text.
In my opinion Sue has a low IQ, I am not sure if that is because her growth as a person was stunted or she always was.
It stands to reason that this is going to affect the children either way, if as I believe they could also genetically have a similar issue or if its from stunted development once the children get past a certain stage they cannot be stimulated by their parents.
And while Sue was 13 when she became pregnant, back in the 80's I dont think young mums were encouraged to finish education. And the rate that children learned back then is alot less than what they learn now, my year 6 child is learning stuff I didnt learn until well into secondary school and I am younger than Sue!
Would she have been pulled out of school immediately? I was at school in the late 70’s and a girl in my year became pregnant at 14- stayed until she started to show then left and attended a teenage mother and baby unit where she attended classes- she even came back and took her then O Levels....as Sue was adopted, wouldnt her mother have had a Social Worker who surely would have been alerted to the situation? So between age 13/14, having the baby to age 16; what did she do? Obviously didnt spend time learning any life skills such as cooking etc Was she at home at that time? Would love to hear Sue’ Mum’ true version of events at that time - am surprised she wasnt taken back into care.....

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit younger than Sue and there was a girl in my year who left school abruptly and would attend a referral unit 2 days a week.
You could also leave school the term after your 16th birthday and didn’t have to do GCSEs. From what I saw education wasn’t valued in these situations.
Even if she did receive an education there is still an obvious lack going by how she writes.
If I were her child I wouldn’t want her helping with my homework!!

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit younger than Sue and there was a girl in my year who left school abruptly and would attend a referral unit 2 days a week.
You could also leave school the term after your 16th birthday and didn’t have to do GCSEs. From what I saw education wasn’t valued in these situations.
Even if she did receive an education there is still an obvious lack going by how she writes.
If I were her child I wouldn’t want her helping with my homework!!
👍 and watching her on the vlog where it was lockdown and Sue was “ homeschooling”, was she really capable of assisting those kids...🤦‍♀️ God, remember it was mayhem....

I was watching this video and she says £400 a week for shopping now I know shopping ain’t cheap but she could save more if she didn’t buy the top brands . Kellogg’s warburtons and walkers crisp . You would think she would cut the crap out aswell and have fruit for snacks

Attachments

Reactions: 16
We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at school. As someone who works in a school myself, I can almost guarantee they will be monitoring the children's wellbeing closely, due to their chaotic lifestyle. However, we as the general public have no right to such information. The school are hardly going to announce it to the media!

As for Archie, whilst he definitely displays some potential learning disabilities (speech delay, potential early indicators of autism), it will all be considered as age appropriate right now. Sadly so many children start school these days with incredibly poor speech, difficulties regulating their emotions etc. School will be looking at progress. If he fails to progress in the way you would hope or expect for a just turned 5 year old who has just started school, that's when outside agencies will be brought in.

If his delays are purely environmental, rather than because of a diagnosable condition, nursery/school will do him the world of good and progress should start to be made. There's no denying he still struggles with speech, but I have noticed some improvements in recent blogs, the longer he's been at nursery. It's what he desperately needed.

I'm sure he is being monitored by nursery, and assessments will be carried out, but it is incredibly difficult to get an EHC plan (new money 'statement') these days. I have known far more extreme cases than Archie to be refused an EHC plan, due to cuts. Unfortunately, I really can't see him getting such support. His nursery should be referring for speech therapy (maybe they already have, I can't imagine the Radfords making such information public) but a diagnosis of autism often takes years. It's only usually the most extreme cases (non-verbal, violent) who are diagnosed before they even start school. Unfortunately, Covid will have pushed things back even further 🙁

Right now though, it's highly likely Archie presents the way he does due to his home environment, rather than medical and cognitive factors. Maybe he presents differently at nursery, where his individual needs are catered for and met?
Totally agree. I am a social worker in Children's Services and in my experience parents do not exactly like to shout it from the roof tops that we are involved. For all anyone knows the children could be on either CIN or CP plans, as you say the school or social worker(s) will not announce it!
The radfrauds are quite local to me, i am in Kendal and i believe thats where both Sue and Noel originally come from? I am only asking that because i have heard loads of people talking about them and they are not very popular here.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was watching this video and she says £400 a week for shopping now I know shopping ain’t cheap but she could save more if she didn’t buy the top brands . Kellogg’s warburtons and walkers crisp . You would think she would cut the crap out aswell and have fruit for snacks
Yes at the moment you can get pears from Tesco for 35p a bag, so while lots of things have definitely gone up alot it's still possible to make tweaks that could really add up in a family that size...

Yes at the moment you can get pears from Tesco for 35p a bag, so while lots of things have definitely gone up alot it's still possible to make tweaks that could really add up in a family that size...
Yes prices up up for just about everything. Here's an idea,open up the pie shop a bit more?? Failing that,get more staff in so you can all galavant around Alton towers? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used to buy the cheapest cereal and then I think when she became a celeb ( so bleeping not) she was promoting for Kellogs. Maybe that’s why she still mentions it now and always has 300 boxes of cereal……usually full of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20 is so late to come out, but then when your whole life is so publicised, who on earth would want to handle coming out as a teenager in that situation?
Is it late? I know of people who came out well into their 30's, and i didnt think it was late for them.
I guess its down to the individual when they decide to come out.

Reactions: 11
Is it late? I know of people who came out well into their 30's, and i didnt think it was late for them.
I guess its down to the individual when they decide to come out.
I mean...Philip Schofield was 57 when he came out!

Reactions: 10
I hate to be that person but…

Some parents in todays society, like to say their child is autistic, or they have adhd, or other developmental issues when that’s not always the case. My mums friend has a child whose about 8/9 and she says he has adhd, when he’s had the diagnosis (or whatever they do) and he’s just a little tit. It’s sad that. It’s become a whole lot easier to say their child has autism or adhd, and it’s just not fair. Because if the child has genuine issues but not autism it’s not fair to misdiagnose them.

A lot of children who have behavioural issues, I imagine have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, or autism for example

Reactions: 23

Some parents in todays society, like to say their child is autistic, or they have adhd, or other developmental issues when that’s not always the case. My mums friend has a child whose about 8/9 and she says he has adhd, when he’s had the diagnosis (or whatever they do) and he’s just a little tit. It’s sad that. It’s become a whole lot easier to say their child has autism or adhd, and it’s just not fair. Because if the child has genuine issues but not autism it’s not fair to misdiagnose them.

A lot of children who have behavioural issues, I imagine have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, or autism for example
I totally agree. There are some parents who play the ADHD/ etc card when sometimes it's just lazy parenting or no boundaries. Not disputing genuine cases.

Reactions: 20
Totally agree. I am a social worker in Children's Services and in my experience parents do not exactly like to shout it from the roof tops that we are involved. For all anyone knows the children could be on either CIN or CP plans, as you say the school or social worker(s) will not announce it!
The radfrauds are quite local to me, i am in Kendal and i believe thats where both Sue and Noel originally come from? I am only asking that because i have heard loads of people talking about them and they are not very popular here.
Oooh, what are they saying?? 😲

Reactions: 4

I agree with this and I do not understand it at all. Maybe its a bit of Munchausen by proxy, where the parent gets attention because the child has a condition.
From a personal level when one of my kids got a diagnosis that is under the same umbrella as ASD & ADHD I was devastated and blamed myself. For me this never gave them the excuse and while often things take longer or they have to work harder on but they do and will get there, and they are the one child who has always had clear goals of what they want to do in the future.

Now I know that there are varying degrees of ASD ect, but what I am saying is no matter what I want that child to do the best he can for him, in my experience with children like this can suffer from self esteem issues so its even more important to help them to achieve things at their own level and celebrate their achievements, although that can be said for all children I am just more aware with this child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From a message a few years back, Sue said she would contact her social worker so to me that sounds like she already had one involved.

But they previously lived still in heysham, but near the golf course. Not sure if thats near Kendal.

i often struggle to see how they have spent what they claim to spend on food, we have less people and my food shopping always looks alot more than what they buy.
We probably have at least double the amount of fresh fruit too, it dont need to be expensive if you stay in season and kids actually prefer ther weirer shaped foods!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.