The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely believable. I was only saying to my sister in law today that we should take the kids to the premier inn for breakfast buffet next week because kids eat free and our kids; particularly our boys aged 7, 5 & 5 can definitely eat bigger portions than us.
You've taught me something new today, didn't know you could go in just for a breakfast! And even better children eat free. Thank you!!

Reactions: 11
I dunno I have seen the messages she has sent to people who dared to disagree with her parents.
Was just going to sat the same. I've been on the receiving end of those messages and Sophie can be a bigger witch than her mother
Guess when you are sending texts its braver than if she was stood in a room with you. The way she spoke to me, I'd have knocked the cow out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You've taught me something new today, didn't know you could go in just for a breakfast! And even better children eat free. Thank you!!
Ours is attached to a Brewer’s Fayre and also has a soft play so it’s great morning out but check your local.
As to not derail the thread, let’s all await the vlog where Noel and Sue take their kids for a buffet breakfast. All you can eat for the whole family for under £20 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ours is attached to a Brewer’s Fayre and also has a soft play so it’s great morning out but check your local.
As to not derail the thread, let’s all await the vlog where Noel and Sue take their kids for a buffet breakfast. All you can eat for the whole family for under £20 😉
I wouldn’t want to be there when them bloody animals are eating there.

• Haha
I can vouch for this, it’s usually 2 kids per adult but most won't charge you for extra kids.
It’s buffet too so my lot really fill up.
Harvester do a similar one incase they are closer.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this word offends but I could totally see Noel calling Luke a poof or queen or gay boy. Just to clarify, I hate these words and never use them, I'm just saying what I think they would say.
Sorry if this word offends but I could totally see Noel calling Luke a poof or queen or gay boy. Just to clarify, I hate these words and never use them, I'm just saying what I think they would say.
It could have been worse 😁
The meal she cooked wasn't too bad, OK the chicken was cremated lol
Couldn't believe she didn't get food in before she went there 😅😅
to be fair

you have just used those words though ?? and whether you were using them in quotation form or hypothetically probably could’ve just said you’d expect noel to use offensive words towards him instead of actually saying them yourself

Reactions: 2
to be fair

you have just used those words though ?? and whether you were using them in quotation form or hypothetically probably could’ve just said you’d expect noel to use offensive words towards him instead of actually saying them yourself
It was an example. Sorry you took it the wrong way. How am I supposed to give an example without putting the words up?
OK, I could fully see Noel using offensive language towards Luke. Is that better?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, Bonnie miraculously seems to have escaped the speech delay the rest of the little ones suffer from.

Up until she started school, I use to think Phoebe came across as quite sparky too but her speech seems just a jumbled as the rest now. Too much time with Hallie perhaps? I remember her really struggling with a very basic home learning phonics task during the last lockdown. She couldn't even hold a pencil properly. Poor lamb seemed to have so much potential age 3, but her home environment is failing her. I really hope Bonnie doesn't go the same way.
Just cannot comprehend why there has been no intervention by the schools- surely they must have genuine concerns for these kids who are being failed big time- a mother who swans around in fancy cars, designer gear thinking she’s something of a Z list celebrity whilst her kids, that she chose to churn out year after year struggle with basic speech and language and social skills....Archie needs assessing and statementing urgently so he can have the help he so badly needs... so do some of the other younger girls ...if Dolly Dolittle is in contact with her Health Visitor why hasnt she stepped in before now? Even Stevie Wonder would see some action needs to be taken and major issues addressed- malnourished,unhealthy looking, unkempt kids, crammed into tiny “ bedrooms” some people would class as a storage cupboard....too many dogs...house looks dank and smelly -they admit on camera the sofa smelt of piss...list is endless....

Reactions: 17
He would say that because he is insecure with his own sexuality.

Reactions: 7
Just cannot comprehend why there has been no intervention by the schools- surely they must have genuine concerns for these kids who are being failed big time- a mother who swans around in fancy cars, designer gear thinking she’s something of a Z list celebrity whilst her kids, that she chose to churn out year after year struggle with basic speech and language and social skills....Archie needs assessing and statementing urgently so he can have the help he so badly needs... so do some of the other younger girls ...if Dolly Dolittle is in contact with her Health Visitor why hasnt she stepped in before now? Even Stevie Wonder would see some action needs to be taken and major issues addressed- malnourished,unhealthy looking, unkempt kids, crammed into tiny “ bedrooms” some people would class as a storage cupboard....too many dogs...house looks dank and smelly -they admit on camera the sofa smelt of piss...list is endless....
Which of the other younger girls need to be assessed abs what delays do you think they have - not just speech so autism
Or adhd or low ability/ dev delay?

Reactions: 5
Time stamp 39.30 on weds channel 5 show. Look at the nasty look Sophie gives one of the. Children. 😡
Sophie has always been nasty. In the doc when she was pregnant with Daisy I noticed her snapping at, hitting, and being mean to her little siblings. That's normal for siblings with a smaller age gap but she was a young adult and about to be a mum herself, I thought it was disgusting how she was bullying children so much younger than her!

I respect her for having a respectable job and being a better mum than Sue, but that's the bare minimum if you're not a Radford. Sophie is the meanest one of all. She definitely seems like she was a bully in school and still thinks she's superior to everyone. Remember when she wanted to start vlogging? 😂 the only reason people are remotely interested in her parents is because they've got 22 kids and even then they're insufferably boring.

Reactions: 15
At least sonya fed her kids better. She taught her oldest to cook.

She shouldn't be used as a target when there are many many families struggling to pay for carpets, decorating etc.

We are working but find it impossible to save for a carpet or flooring for our middle room

Every room needs work and decorating but we put food on the table and clothes on the kids.

For some families even 2 parents working those things are out of reach because we are covering food, mortgage and appropriate clothes for the kids.

The cost of living for us is just beyond ridiculous at the moment and that's what's keeping us just covering costs let alone extras
👏 yep! I work full time and my partner parttime (so he can take kids to school, me to work etc), and we desperately need to redecorate! But we feed and clothe our kids xx

Which of the other younger girls need to be assessed abs what delays do you think they have - not just speech so autism
Or adhd or low ability/ dev delay?
kids in Romanian orphanages displayed all the symptoms of autism, doesn't necessarily mean they have autism.

Reactions: 10
We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at school. As someone who works in a school myself, I can almost guarantee they will be monitoring the children's wellbeing closely, due to their chaotic lifestyle. However, we as the general public have no right to such information. The school are hardly going to announce it to the media!

As for Archie, whilst he definitely displays some potential learning disabilities (speech delay, potential early indicators of autism), it will all be considered as age appropriate right now. Sadly so many children start school these days with incredibly poor speech, difficulties regulating their emotions etc. School will be looking at progress. If he fails to progress in the way you would hope or expect for a just turned 5 year old who has just started school, that's when outside agencies will be brought in.

If his delays are purely environmental, rather than because of a diagnosable condition, nursery/school will do him the world of good and progress should start to be made. There's no denying he still struggles with speech, but I have noticed some improvements in recent blogs, the longer he's been at nursery. It's what he desperately needed.

I'm sure he is being monitored by nursery, and assessments will be carried out, but it is incredibly difficult to get an EHC plan (new money 'statement') these days. I have known far more extreme cases than Archie to be refused an EHC plan, due to cuts. Unfortunately, I really can't see him getting such support. His nursery should be referring for speech therapy (maybe they already have, I can't imagine the Radfords making such information public) but a diagnosis of autism often takes years. It's only usually the most extreme cases (non-verbal, violent) who are diagnosed before they even start school. Unfortunately, Covid will have pushed things back even further 🙁

Right now though, it's highly likely Archie presents the way he does due to his home environment, rather than medical and cognitive factors. Maybe he presents differently at nursery, where his individual needs are catered for and met?

Reactions: 17
We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at school. As someone who works in a school myself, I can almost guarantee they will be monitoring the children's wellbeing closely, due to their chaotic lifestyle. However, we as the general public have no right to such information. The school are hardly going to announce it to the media!

As for Archie, whilst he definitely displays some potential learning disabilities (speech delay, potential early indicators of autism), it will all be considered as age appropriate right now. Sadly so many children start school these days with incredibly poor speech, difficulties regulating their emotions etc. School will be looking at progress. If he fails to progress in the way you would hope or expect for a just turned 5 year old who has just started school, that's when outside agencies will be brought in.

If his delays are purely environmental, rather than because of a diagnosable condition, nursery/school will do him the world of good and progress should start to be made. There's no denying he still struggles with speech, but I have noticed some improvements in recent blogs, the longer he's been at nursery. It's what he desperately needed.

I'm sure he is being monitored by nursery, and assessments will be carried out, but it is incredibly difficult to get an EHC plan (new money 'statement') these days. I have known far more extreme cases than Archie to be refused an EHC plan, due to cuts. Unfortunately, I really can't see him getting such support. His nursery should be referring for speech therapy (maybe they already have, I can't imagine the Radfords making such information public) but a diagnosis of autism often takes years. It's only usually the most extreme cases (non-verbal, violent) who are diagnosed before they even start school. Unfortunately, Covid will have pushed things back even further 🙁

Right now though, it's highly likely Archie presents the way he does due to his home environment, rather than medical and cognitive factors. Maybe he presents differently at nursery, where his individual needs are catered for and met?
I think Archie looks like a very disconnected depressed wee boy. its sad and disheartening to watch. I dont see any other of the kids act or presents themselves as he does. Heidie also looks very disconnected, which has been mentioned a few time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Its Lola that I feel sorry for. She goes mental when people walk past, but it's not a guarding bark. I walked past today heading off on a 2 hour walk, with a run on the beach, it makes my heart sink to hear her :(

There's 18 months between bonnie and heidie, that extra 6 months, or not having multiple younger siblings has given her chance to develop.
Possibly, although it doesn't appear to have benefited Heidie this far. Poor lamb is still pretty mute, at nearly 2. It's her lack of eye contact which concerns me though. For a child growing up in such a busy household, she seems so passive. Sue could be giving her so much 1-1 attention while the others are at school/nursery but she just spends all day shopping, chilling or doing laundry. Does she even know how to play with her children? She's always been so use to them entertaining each other, due to there being so many of them, yet Heidie has nobody to play with while the others are all out (unless Millie is there with Ophelia).

You never see Sue engaging in proper play or even conversation with her children. She's usually so busy with the camera she doesn't even give eye contact to her children when she utters the usual "what's the matter darling? Oh that's nice" generic responses to everything they say or do.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
kids in Romanian orphanages displayed all the symptoms of autism, doesn't necessarily mean they have autism.
Yes it could be down to lack of mental stimulation etc,which,in my opinion is far worse. Yes I get autism but for a child to display symptoms of lack of stimulation in Britain today? To me that's far more worrying 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13

The bar is extremely high locally for an EHCP, unless the kid has been excluded from multiple schools or 3+ years behind and making no progress, it's a battle to even get an ed psych assessment in most schools.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.