The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youll find its sue and noels plans to make their kids so dependent on them, even the adults with kids. its scary, its a cult almost. Sue has made it very clear she dosent want her kids to leave
Yes I agree, she loves to feel needed (despite being the least maternal woman in the world past the newborn stage). It's also due to branding. They wouldn't be considered Britain's biggest family if there were 'only' 13 or so kids living at home. She needs them to stay to keep the media interest going, especially now it appears she's unable to have any more.

It's a form of neglect, making your children so reliant on you that they are completely devoid of basic life skills to cope on their own once they reach adulthood. Extreme special needs apart, everyone should be bringing their children up to successfully fend for themselves as an adult. Failure to cut the apron strings is ultimately failing your child.

Reactions: 17
At least Sophie seems like a decent person who contributes to society. Her daughter has an awful spelling of her name but apart from that she seems OK...
I dunno I have seen the messages she has sent to people who dared to disagree with her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I dunno I have seen the messages she has sent to people who dared to disagree with her parents.
Oh she comes across as a complete and utter witch (unsurprising given the example Sue sets) but at least she has a respectable job and stands on her own two feet, bringing her own family up independent of the Radford brand. Of course she still has a lot to do with her family, which you would expect, but she doesn't appear to rely on them which is definitely a positive for a Radford.

I don't like Sophie, but she appears to be a decent mum. Considering the example set, that's nothing short of a miracle.

Reactions: 26
She should get her training them bloody feral kids.
Is it me but am wondering how the hell would you even start to housetrain a puppy in that house with all that’s going on and kids everywhere? More to the point, how does Lazy Layabout Sue potty train the younger ones? Is this why the likes of Archie, bless him was is still (?) in nappies at age 4? Shame on you..

Reactions: 14
Is it me but am wondering how the hell would you even start to housetrain a puppy in that house with all that’s going on and kids everywhere? More to the point, how does Lazy Layabout Sue potty train the younger ones? Is this why the likes of Archie, bless him was is still (?) in nappies at age 4? Shame on you..
Personally I think Archie isnt potty trained as he appears to have some sort of developmental delay.
Its hard to potty train a child who cannot tell you they need to go to the toilet because their speech is so poor nevermind if they can understand it?

Going by Katies comments about pissy sofas I dont thin they train the dogs either to be fair.
That house must stink, but Sues head is too far up her own arse she wouldnt notice.

I'm not a dog owner, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't training what you do with young dogs? Like when you get a new puppy? Why are they only training now?
I've got 2 dogs and the training never stops, really. Most of the training happens when they're young but there are always things to be trained imo. Especially living in such a large household with children and other dogs.

Reactions: 11
Oh she comes across as a complete and utter witch (unsurprising given the example Sue sets) but at least she has a respectable job and stands on her own two feet, bringing her own family up independent of the Radford brand. Of course she still has a lot to do with her family, which you would expect, but she doesn't appear to rely on them which is definitely a positive for a Radford.

I don't like Sophie, but she appears to be a decent mum. Considering the example set, that's nothing short of a miracle.
Rather full of herself too!
“Public figure” in her Instagram bio!
Christ 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's a form of neglect, making your children so reliant on you that they are completely devoid of basic life skills to cope on their own once they reach adulthood. Extreme special needs apart, everyone should be bringing their children up to successfully fend for themselves as an adult. Failure to cut the apron strings is ultimately failing your child.
Even those with profound needs are encouraged to become independent of their parents in supported living. "You're not going to be around forever" is the phrase used. They may have 2:1 support but they're encouraged to do little jobs (probably do more around the house than the radford clan).

I've got 2 dogs and the training never stops, really. Most of the training happens when they're young but there are always things to be trained imo. Especially living in such a large household with children and other dogs.
We still do training, much like with kids, there's always something new to be learned. I'd only bring in a dog trainer if we had a specific problem though.

Personally I think Archie isnt potty trained as he appears to have some sort of developmental delay.
Its hard to potty train a child who cannot tell you they need to go to the toilet because their speech is so poor nevermind if they can understand it?

Going by Katies comments about pissy sofas I dont thin they train the dogs either to be fair.
That house must stink, but Sues head is too far up her own arse she wouldnt notice.
Her last like 5-6 kids can’t talk properly. says a lot. actually Bonnie is probably the only one ive heard talk properly, even before casper or hallie !

Reactions: 13

I think the same about Archie,he does seem delayed for his age

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cats are so much easier! (Sorry, I'm not a dog person lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I remember ages ago seeing a bit of footage somewhere Madame Radford was sitting on the settee holding the last baby when it was tiny & Archie walked in with the potty in his hand to show her he'd used it. She just said 'good boy' and that was it, didn't even get up to praise him further or deal with whatever the potty contained 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I used to avidly watch this family when it was '15 and counting ' I've got 5 kids and even just doing the school run was a military operation. Then she had number 16 and I just thought 'there is something actually wrong with this woman' and stopped paying attention to them. everyone was going on about how marvellous they were because they weren't delinquents and didn't claim benefits.
I thought the children came across as feral and looked malnourished but it was it was as though no one else could see it. Also, at the time, they would've been entitled to Child Benefit for all of the children and would've got hundreds a month.
I'm not the biggest user of social media so wasn't aware of what a money machine they became.
Then I found Tattle.
I've dipped in and out of these threads for a while now and just lurked. I watched the Christmas special by accident (daughter was watching) and was gobsmacked about how they've just got worse (and now got 22 kids and 11 grandchildren!!!)
I'm glad to see the magic pie shop is still going, even if you have to wait nearly a month for a steak and kidney!
I'm desperately trying to catch up and started watching episode 1 of series 1(looks to be filmed just as lockdown started and she had the last baby)
In the first 5 minutes I've seen two potentially fatal incidents with the dogs. (I know a bit about dogs!) The terrified and bored collie is on the sofa whilst some little ones are rough-housing on the floor unattended. It's eyes are darting back and forward and it is giving off lots of stress signs like panting and pacing. I'm not saying the dog is vicious, but it is frightened and looking for a leader. If it senses no one else is in charge it could try and put the children in their place and cause some serious harm.
Seconds later there is a shot of a child of about 3, again unattended, with one of the frenchies. They've got the dog in a headlock and is pulling its ears. Their faces are together and it would be a split second for that dog to fight back.
How the hell has no safeguarding taken place with this family?
Sorry, I know this is all old news to you guys and this is a bit of an essay, but I'm just so shocked by it all!!

P.S. have you ever thought about creating a Wiki for this thread? Personally I'd love to read one and get the full picture of all the years I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Benefit of the doubt for a moment with Archie, a lot of what they've shown so far on the TV show was filmed last Summer. I'm sure Sue mentioned toilet training him in vlogs last year, so he could very well be trained by now, despite being shown in a nappy in the show (although there's no excuse for the bottle!).

I missed the bit with a nappy tbh so could it have been a night time one, if the clip was from early in the morning or before bed? It's very common for children to still need a night time pull up long after becoming dry in the day, as the don't have the same control over their bladder when they're asleep.

He definitely has a speech delay though. Than cannot be denied.

I was a similar age to Millie when I had my first baby, moved out of home a year later. Whilst juggling working/childcare/home life. I never had a bloody trial move out 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone has to learn to cook/clean whatever you just get on with it cause that’s life.
This 👍
I had my first at 19. Was very lucky to have support from her dad and our families and I appreciate not everybody has that but I went to uni 3/4 days a week & worked full time and managed my own house.
The first… I get it; you have no idea what you’ve let yourself in for but how can you have a second baby when you can’t look after yourself and your firstborn. Surely Ophelia isn’t still on jarred food. Has her mum ever cooked at all? That’s madness.

Her last like 5-6 kids can’t talk properly. says a lot. actually Bonnie is probably the only one ive heard talk properly, even before casper or hallie !
Yes, Bonnie miraculously seems to have escaped the speech delay the rest of the little ones suffer from.

Up until she started school, I use to think Phoebe came across as quite sparky too but her speech seems just a jumbled as the rest now. Too much time with Hallie perhaps? I remember her really struggling with a very basic home learning phonics task during the last lockdown. She couldn't even hold a pencil properly. Poor lamb seemed to have so much potential age 3, but her home environment is failing her. I really hope Bonnie doesn't go the same way.

• Sad
  • Angry
The terrified and bored collie is on the sofa whilst some little ones are rough-housing on the floor unattended. It's eyes are darting back and forward and it is giving off lots of stress signs like panting and pacing.
Its Lola that I feel sorry for. She goes mental when people walk past, but it's not a guarding bark. I walked past today heading off on a 2 hour walk, with a run on the beach, it makes my heart sink to hear her :(
Yes, Bonnie miraculously seems to have escaped the speech delay the rest of the little ones suffer from.
There's 18 months between bonnie and heidie, that extra 6 months, or not having multiple younger siblings has given her chance to develop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Its Lola that I feel sorry for. She goes mental when people walk past, but it's not a guarding bark. I walked past today heading off on a 2 hour walk, with a run on the beach, it makes my heart sink to hear her :(

There's 18 months between bonnie and heidie, that extra 6 months, or not having multiple younger siblings has given her chance to develop.
Is Lola the collie? (Sorry, I know I need to catch up!) A Collie is an incredibly intelligent animal and needs constant stimulation. If she's barking like that then it is more likely she's stir crazy from boredom than guarding.
Not necessarily long walks (although they do need a lot of walking) but enrichment and games like hiding snacks round the house and doing tricks. Collies and other working dogs like labradors and German Shepherds aim to serve. They look to the leader of the pack for guidance and want to help.
A situation like the Radford household is literally the worst for a collie. No space, constant chaos, no guidance, lots of quick movement and noise.
I am genuinely stunned that she hasn't bitten anyone.
I've only been to Morecambe once in the eighties but pretty sure it still has the huge beach! Perfect place to take her to the beach at low tide to let her run, sniff and play games. Even if she didn't get walked they could still play games running up and down the stairs with her. Poor thing probably never leaves the grim astro turf yard.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor thing probably never leaves the grim astro turf yard.
Yes, she's the collie. Before they fixed the gate, she got out a few times a day :rolleyes:, but I don't think that counts. She's really friendly, just wants to be out of that garden. The beaches are still there, our walk would be 45 minutes if the beaches didn't get in the way, and I wouldn't get covered in mud and have stinky wet dogs to bath. I'd also never know just how proud a dog can be to walk home covered in mud and sand, and how it makes so many people smile. Poor Lola. I doubt she's a mud magnet dog, but something for her other than astroturf.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.