The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joke thing about radfords pie company is that it takes 3 weeks for a steak and kidney pie yet be quicker to get a human
Is Lola the collie? (Sorry, I know I need to catch up!) A Collie is an incredibly intelligent animal and needs constant stimulation. If she's barking like that then it is more likely she's stir crazy from boredom than guarding.
Not necessarily long walks (although they do need a lot of walking) but enrichment and games like hiding snacks round the house and doing tricks. Collies and other working dogs like labradors and German Shepherds aim to serve. They look to the leader of the pack for guidance and want to help.
A situation like the Radford household is literally the worst for a collie. No space, constant chaos, no guidance, lots of quick movement and noise.
I am genuinely stunned that she hasn't bitten anyone.
I've only been to Morecambe once in the eighties but pretty sure it still has the huge beach! Perfect place to take her to the beach at low tide to let her run, sniff and play games. Even if she didn't get walked they could still play games running up and down the stairs with her. Poor thing probably never leaves the grim astro turf yard.
Lola would love to have ran with max and noel

Reactions: 12
Im surprised poor Lola hasnt tried to get all those children in order like they do with sheeps 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Lola is always wide eyed and panting whenever they show her. Give her some peace and a bloody walk. Maybe they use her to round up any kids which escape the confines of the garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Joke thing about radfords pie company is that it takes 3 weeks for a steak and kidney pie yet be quicker to get a human

I never even thought about that. Went on a run and didn’t even take the collie. Poor dog. All those adults in that house and not one of them walks her :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Chris and Nicoles baby is oaklyn its in a comment on instagram.
It would be so odd to take any sort of personalised item.

Because sue "accidentally" posted a text where millie was talking about her son, its been posted a few times.
This image which kid wrote that Millie or Chris?

This image which kid wrote that Millie or Chris?
Oh ignore me it was Millie

Reactions: 3

I bet Greggs are shaking in their boots at the competition from the Radfords magic pie shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interestingly I'm watching 16 kids and counting. Millie was 12 and helping Noel Cook and she did ok, Christmas Dinner was on China plates and each child got an OK portion. What I don't get, they now have more money than ever, yet paper plates and tiny food portions????

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Interestingly I'm watching 16 kids and counting. Millie was 12 and helping Noel Cook and she did ok, Christmas Dinner was on China plates and each child got an OK portion. What I don't get, they now have more money than ever, yet paper plates and tiny food portions????
Interesting about the paper plates.
The Goslins (Kate plus 8) always used paper plates, even at big holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
All because they couldn't be arsed to put them in the dishwasher.

Reactions: 10
16 kids and counting Noel is an hole. Tillie was crying so Noel says are you going to go back to bed or do you want to be shut outside. Who does that to their kids,?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The Goslins (Kate plus 8) always used paper plates, even at big holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Surely that costs loads?

Reactions: 8
They use paper plates for the kids for their Christmas Dinner and North Pole breakfast and Christmas eve breakfast. They even put gravy on paper plates

• Sick
  • Angry
They were complaining about finances back then. They then had 5 more babies even after their children asked them not to. Their income may have increased but their outgoings also have drastically. Their taste for labelled clothes supersedes their actual taste for a decent meal.

Reactions: 17
Personally I think Archie isnt potty trained as he appears to have some sort of developmental delay.
Its hard to potty train a child who cannot tell you they need to go to the toilet because their speech is so poor nevermind if they can understand it?
My son had speech problems and couldn't speak until he was 4 but he potty trained the earliest out of my children and he didn't need to tell me he needed the potty he would just go and sit on it! He also stayed dry at night younger than my other kids.

The clip of Millie moving into that house came up on my youtube. It was the usual fake stuff that is on all the other shows like TOWIE etc! It was so bloody cringe and badly acted.

• Heart
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes. I hope they genuinely support Luke and not just for the camera. It sucks to look at your family and know that their love for you is not unconditional. I know from experience.

I have a soft spot for Luke, he seems like a smart and sweet lad, unlike most of his feral siblings. Ellie too seems like a sweetheart, and Chloe seems somewhat more intelligent than her siblings. How telling that they've got so many adult and teenage kids and only 3, maybe 4 of them are at least averagely smart and kind.
Sorry if this word offends but I could totally see Noel calling Luke a poof or queen or gay boy. Just to clarify, I hate these words and never use them, I'm just saying what I think they would say.

They were complaining about finances back then. They then had 5 more babies even after their children asked them not to. Their income may have increased but their outgoings also have drastically. Their taste for labelled clothes supersedes their actual taste for a decent meal.
Its sad when your birth givers would rather by Gucci than put a decent full plate on the table. Ive seen more food on my 1 year olds plate and that genuinely isnt a joke.

My son had speech problems and couldn't speak until he was 4 but he potty trained the earliest out of my children and he didn't need to tell me he needed the potty he would just go and sit on it! He also stayed dry at night younger than my other kids.

The clip of Millie moving into that house came up on my youtube. It was the usual fake stuff that is on all the other shows like TOWIE etc! It was so bloody cringe and badly acted.
My little sister was the same. shes still mostly mute too. She was 2 on the dot and just started sitting on the toilet, that was her. my mum said she was the easiest out all 4 of us!

OK so halfway through episode 1 (apologies to everyone who has already lived through this, but I am genuinely so gobsmacked about what I am watching!)
They've just had Tesco delivery.
Seriously, why? Do they not have an Aldi or Lidl they can go to? I bloody love my local Aldi and I really wish it had been around when my lot were little (all grown up now)
Also, absolutely everything is brands. If they are as short on cash as they make out and they insist on shopping in Tesco, then why not own brand stuff?
This is horrific, yet strangely compelling!!

They use paper plates for the kids for their Christmas Dinner and North Pole breakfast and Christmas eve breakfast. They even put gravy on paper plates
That is so sad

Its sad when your birth givers would rather by Gucci than put a decent full plate on the table. Ive seen more food on my 1 year olds plate and that genuinely isnt a joke.
Completely believable. I was only saying to my sister in law today that we should take the kids to the premier inn for breakfast buffet next week because kids eat free and our kids; particularly our boys aged 7, 5 & 5 can definitely eat bigger portions than us.

Reactions: 9
Completely believable. I was only saying to my sister in law today that we should take the kids to the premier inn for breakfast buffet next week because kids eat free and our kids; particularly our boys aged 7, 5 & 5 can definitely eat bigger portions than us.
shes my only child but god that girl can eat 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.