The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes. I hope they genuinely support Luke and not just for the camera. It sucks to look at your family and know that their love for you is not unconditional. I know from experience.

I have a soft spot for Luke, he seems like a smart and sweet lad, unlike most of his feral siblings. Ellie too seems like a sweetheart, and Chloe seems somewhat more intelligent than her siblings. How telling that they've got so many adult and teenage kids and only 3, maybe 4 of them are at least averagely smart and kind.

i wouldn’t say anything about noel was macho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time stamp 39.30 on weds channel 5 show. Look at the nasty look Sophie gives one of the. Children. 😡
Was that when she pulled a face as they were leaving home for the race ? Yes it was I’ve just seen the screenshot.

Reactions: 5
I've just looked at the magic pie shop website.
Three weeks to deliver! THREE WEEKS to wait for a pie!!!!!
That's if you're lucky (more like unlucky, you're guaranteed to get the shits whenever they eventually arrive!).

They are known for falling severely behind with orders, as the place seems to be closed more often than it's open, and then becoming aggressive and abusive to customers who dare to complain on social media. What a professional way to run a business, not!

Reactions: 14
With regards to Millie's inability to cook etc, there are an awful lot of 18-20 year olds who leave home to start uni with no a clue how to cook basic meals either, so I wouldn't say she's alone there. The big difference is she is a mother. Most 18-20 year olds are only responsible for themselves, so it really doesn't matter if they make errors as they learn along the way, but Millie should have taken responsibility for learning basic life skills the minute she found out she was pregnant with Ophelia. She's responsible for the health, safety and nutrition of a little human being (soon to be 2). That's why I find it so shocking that she is still so clueless. Not because of her age, because I really don't think she's alone there, but because of her responsibilities.

That's where Sue and Noel have failed her big time, by allowing her to lay in every day while Sue gets up with Ophelia, by cooking for Ophelia along with the rest of their brood, by getting essentials for her in their weekly shop, by making life so damn easy in every way still for Millie that she has no intention of standing on her own two feet any time soon.

At her age, and 2 kids in, a stipulation of her still living with them, without a job to pay the bills, should be that she looks after Heidie for a few days a week, on Archie and Bennie's full days at nursery, to free up Sue to work at the pie shop (Sue work?! What am I thinking!). She should be taught to cook, and then expected to cook for the family once or twice a week, in return for her and Ophelia being included in the family meals Noel cooks. She should be expected to at least do her own laundry for her, Ophelia and the soon to be new baby, rather than Sue doing it all with her own.

They make life way too easy for Millie, no wonder she doesn't want to move out! She's more like Ophelia's big sister than her mum. Yet the minions say "oh Millie you're such a good mum". When have we EVER seen her being a mother?!
New to this thread but hopped over after seeing that scene lol. Has kids but doesn't know how to cook and too lazy to get her own shop she just ri gs her dad. Then moved back home so she doesn't have to do anything. She's having kids but doesn't cook or pay for them. If she can't do it for one she will struggle with two

Reactions: 8
hi Sue.
Nice instagram story walking the dog, sadly not Lola but better than nothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That house millie moved into? Was it Sophies old house? I'm sure it was the one they rented from sophie's mum in law she owned it.

So she's got two kids but can't cook a very very simple chicken dish. Jesus Christ Sue you have failed her so badly.

New to this thread but hopped over after seeing that scene lol. Has kids but doesn't know how to cook and too lazy to get her own shop she just ri gs her dad. Then moved back home so she doesn't have to do anything. She's having kids but doesn't cook or pay for them. If she can't do it for one she will struggle with two
Also, we only saw her feeding herself with that cremated chicken (thank god), what did Ophelia eat? She should definitely be on proper meals by now as opposed to jars/pouches.

hi Sue.
Nice instagram story walking the dog, sadly not Lola but better than nothing.
I don't understand this 'dog training' she is apparently doing with the Frenchies. None of them are puppies now.

I'm not a dog owner, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't training what you do with young dogs? Like when you get a new puppy? Why are they only training now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Also, we only saw her feeding herself with that cremated chicken (thank god), what did Ophelia eat? She should definitely be on proper meals by now as opposed to jars/pouches.

I don't understand this 'dog training' she is apparently doing with the Frenchies. None of them are puppies now.

I'm not a dog owner, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't training what you do with young dogs? Like when you get a new puppy? Why are they only training now?
It seems like she just plays and dresses ophelia but the feeding and making sure she eats healthy and stuff is down to living with the family otherwise I'm guessing millie just would feed herself first

• Sad
Reactions: 11
At least Sophie seems like a decent person who contributes to society. Her daughter has an awful spelling of her name but apart from that she seems OK...

if you use a trainer for older dogs, it's usually because they have issues, the trainer she's using is a behaviourist.

• Wow

because it’s only just been gifted to them

• Haha
Youll find its sue and noels plans to make their kids so dependent on them, even the adults with kids. its scary, its a cult almost. Sue has made it very clear she dosent want her kids to leave

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.