Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I cant believe she asked someone to SWAP🙈 she dosent even like having boys, she abandoned her last boy poor Archie.
She asked to swap a dog that she'd already bonded with for a month because it had the wrong genitals? If they're really not planning on breeding it shouldn't matter that much. After weeks of cuddles and bonding and spending time with it I don't see how she would drop it for another so easily. Just like her kids the dog is just a number to her.

Imagine if they got told Hairdye was a girl and she came out a boy, I think spoiled Sue would try to swap with someone else because she didn't get what she ordered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Sue this isn't a good look at all... she looked so aged
Date night? Very classy, bet No-wull’s lost for words....the orange jumper, sexy gilet and to top off the outfit a lovely Gucci bag....where to Sue?

I have questions
1. Why does she shuffle round the house when she's vlogging?

2. Why doesn't she wash her hair?

3. Why, in the midst of a global pandemic is she letting her kids handle stuff they're not going to buy?

4. Why does she buy white socks when she doesn't clean her floors?

5. What the actual fuck was that chicken / soup gruel?

6. Why is she wearing a body warmer for date night?
That shuffling sound is her fanny dragging around the floor......😏

Sue now has a Gucci bag. That’s definitely not from a pie shop income.
Had it a while- was in vlog where they took Tillie to hospital on latest visit...

Last edited:
  • Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Isn't Arlo a unisex name? I am sure there's a celeb with a daughter called Arlo.

I know it's traditionally for boys, the first time I heard it was a character on Family Affairs, many moons ago.
Its a dog, I am pretty sure it wont mind or end up with a gender identity crisis because its given a name thats used more for human boys.

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.
the proof is called Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

emmawhu

VIP Member
I'm going to do a charity shop run soon. Should I take photos before I go, for the social media ego boost so everyone can tell me what a wonderful charitable person I am? 🤦‍♀️

It's as if Sue's desperately trying to prove it doesn't all go in the skip! 😂 Seriously Sue, just do it quietly in future. Nobody cares enough to need pics. You're not some sort of amazing being for suddenly donating old stuff to charity instead of binning it. It's generally what most decent people do with their old clothes.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
He said he was very worried about how Daniel and Jack would react. That suggests to me he's probably heard homophobic remarks within the household. He clearly looks up to his older brothers. How sad if they've ever given him reason to fear they would be anything but positive about his lifestyle choices.
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes. I hope they genuinely support Luke and not just for the camera. It sucks to look at your family and know that their love for you is not unconditional. I know from experience.

I have a soft spot for Luke, he seems like a smart and sweet lad, unlike most of his feral siblings. Ellie too seems like a sweetheart, and Chloe seems somewhat more intelligent than her siblings. How telling that they've got so many adult and teenage kids and only 3, maybe 4 of them are at least averagely smart and kind.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Oh god I have second hand embarrassment from that outfit. I almost feel sorry for her at this point, she clearly feels she has something to prove. Sue, just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's tasteful and nice. Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you have to buy it. It reeks of new money and insecurity.

She's a grandmother for goodness sake and she's dressing like a teenage girl who's trying desperately to fit in with her mates when they go drink cheap lager in a tescos carpark at 9pm on a school night. Sue it doesn't make you look young and hip, it makes you look like a sad old lady who is trying too hard. She's clearly insecure about her age even though she's not all that old. Someone needs to teach this poor woman how to dress for her age and body type.

Her kids still look like they're living below the poverty line but their mum is swanning around in Gucci. It's always Sue and Noel first, kids second. How do they sleep at night?

Also- people have been asking where she got her rug 🤦‍♀️ looks like elmer the elephant was sick all over their living room. Her weird fans are so desperate to copy the Radfords that they're probably all racing out to dunelm as we speak

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
To be fair to Sue, she got pregnant when she was still a child herself at 13 and the only life she has known since then is being pregnant and having babies. It is basically the only life that she knows and she is obviously struggling to deal with the no more babies situation. I don't expect that it would happen, but wouldn't it be brilliant if she made some goals for herself - enrolled in some college courses or something - it would also help to show the kids that education was valued and there is more purpose in life than just having babies?

KTC

Chatty Member
They're both so awkward, they're acting like this is some random child confiding in them. I guess that's what happens when you have too many kids to know them all on a personal level.

• Sad

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
What annoys me more than anything is they will think nothing of spending £600 on a pair of trainers for Sue, yet half the kids are dressed in primark gear. No disrespect Primark is ideal, especially for kids that wreck everything with paint, food stains and stuff, but the older girls go out shopping with Sue and its all primark. I couldn't do that. I'd rather have a £10 pair of trainers and know my kids are dressed well, that spend stupid money on a pair of trainers. They also go out all the time on " date nights" and spend a fortune on themselves yet they never give any of the kids a birthday party or anything. Heidie had the balloons and giant light up number 1, but what for? She never had a party or visitors or anything so why bother? I've never heard any of the kids come home and say they have a party invitation or anything. When my son was Hallie and Phoebe's age, he used to come home with one virtually every week. It just seems such a shame. They never have friends home from school to play and for dinner either or get invited to friends Houses for dinner or a sleepover.
I agree. Especially when they were at about 15/16 kids and money was tight. They showed an ep ( on an early series) where they were going bowling for one of the kids birthdays but it was just their family. Now why not use that money to let your special birthday child take a few friends bowling instead. Would cost less and make them feel special having the attention on them for a change. Just seems very bizarre to me.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
It’s chicken and soup slop my 2 year old could make it. Recipe seriously 🤢
View attachment 974145
I’ve vomited up more appetizing slop than that unedible looking shite.....🤮🤮

All they have is pounds signs in their eyes ,and greed greed greed ,seriously they want a good talking to .Does anyone else think No well has lost alot of weight and why are they always itching them selves
Ha ha..I noticed that too 🤣😂 he’s always scratching his head...scratty bastard...

Now it doesn’t make sense at all 🙄
🥴🙄 what’s their problem? Read worse....idea for a future one,
Scratty hair and pointy finger, Lazy Susan the Morecombe Minger....🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
This isn't in order and she has deleted a heck of a lot of it, but you will get the jist of the argument
Basically she said she greatly admires the radford family and got shirty when I disagreed
As someone who does know the law... I suspect that she has deleted her comments because someone has probably told her that it is a criminal offence to pretend to be a solicitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kingbin

VIP Member
Our second boy is gay

No massive announcement needed as we already knew.

Shame for the boy if it’s taken ALL of those years for him to come out to his family.

They obviously pay no attention 😩 which Is fucking sad.

KTC

Chatty Member
So absolutely no mention of sexuality when the kids asked what pride is about then? It would have been so much easier to tell a youngster that a man can love a man than throwing words like equality at them. Seemed like they were beating around the bush.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes.
Noel comes across as very camp rather than alpha male. I've often wondered if he was bullied as a kid, called 'gay boy' and similar, and if that was the reason for impregnating a child, to prove he's a MAN.

babybelle

VIP Member
Just a thought, if they are away, and Ophelia is sick and Millie is unsure what to do, why doesn't she phone Sophie? Sue is miles away so there's nothing she could do.