The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle have removed the **** from the thread title! 😬😬

Come on Tattle I’ve seen worse thread titles on this platform! 😑😑😑

I want it reinstated 👍
Makes zero sense now whatsoever! it was only **** as well, so swearing was only implied.

Could it be edited to silly/willy? Or can we have pissy sofas in there after all?! 😂 Are willy and piss tame enough for them? 🙄

First post 😱 I’m usually a lurker! Just catching up on the show for sh!ts and giggles. They said they started their family in 1994? I’m sure her oldest is around 32 🤷🏻‍♀️
He is. Welcome to the Radfords. Nothing they say is true!

Reactions: 7
Makes zero sense now whatsoever! it was only **** as well, so swearing was only implied.

Could it be edited to silly/willy? Or can we have pissy sofas in there after all?! 😂 Are willy and piss tame enough for them? 🙄

He is. Welcome to the Radfords. Nothing they say is true!
Meh 😒

Hopefully a nice moderator pops past and sorts it out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s chicken and soup slop my 2 year old could make it. Recipe seriously 🤢
View attachment 974145
I’ve vomited up more appetizing slop than that unedible looking shite.....🤮🤮

All they have is pounds signs in their eyes ,and greed greed greed ,seriously they want a good talking to .Does anyone else think No well has lost alot of weight and why are they always itching them selves
Ha ha..I noticed that too 🤣😂 he’s always scratching his head...scratty bastard...

Now it doesn’t make sense at all 🙄
🥴🙄 what’s their problem? Read worse....idea for a future one,
Scratty hair and pointy finger, Lazy Susan the Morecombe Minger....🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
All they have is pounds signs in their eyes ,and greed greed greed ,seriously they want a good talking to .Does anyone else think No well has lost alot of weight and why are they always itching them selves
They Could always be itching due to fleas from the dogs or the kids could be bringing things back from their schools or nurseries there was a big discussion about it on here but it must be a nightmare to sort out in that house more so as more often than not some of their hair looks like it could do with a wash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I would hate to live in that house if there was an outbreak of nits, its bad enough with less people and you need to treat adults too. Mind you nits tend to go for clean hair.

Or imagine threadworms.

Or a sickness bug, which is what I thought the slow cooker slop was to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't nits like clean hair? They won't be visiting Tilly's greasy mop anytime soon....

• Haha
I can't believe they tried to swap. We chose a 'male' kitten from a litter. I took 'him' for the kitten check a couple of days later and was told that he was in fact a she. There was no question of me not keeping her. In fact we didn't even change her name. It does mean that everyone now assumes that Jasper is a boy, but it actually really suits her.
This happened to us growing up, we ended up with a boy cat called Chloe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would hate to live in that house if there was an outbreak of nits, its bad enough with less people and you need to treat adults too. Mind you nits tend to go for clean hair.

Or imagine threadworms.

Or a sickness bug, which is what I thought the slow cooker slop was to be fair.
Nits, shits and sweaty pits....and on top of all that the dogs...🤢🤦‍♀️🤮🤮kids all look perfect hosts for head lice- always look unkempt and as if they’ve never brushed their hair in weeks or even washed it- always wondered if school teachers have ever voiced any concerns about the younger ones not only regarding their shabby appearance but about their speech and learning? Have Sue and No-wull ever been to a Parents Evening to discuss individual child’s progress and achieving set targets? Think not....I’d be so worried about them if they were mine...🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched latest vlog. I don't know why they made the puppy the title, cos she seemed far more interested in showing off the newest purchase (minibus) than the puppy. I don't think she even picked her up and cuddled her! Just another to add to the numbers. Liked how she quickly moved the camera away from Millie when she was going to get in the car as she wouldve been in full pregnant view. Ffs, who the hell gets designer footsie socks and another delightful jumper to add the collection! :sick: Then know all blithering on about another new car! I was watching it thinking, why the hell am I watching this tit? Just brag, brag, brag, just bloody sod off, it's boring now!

Reactions: 21
Now apparently everyone is asking for the chicken sick recipe. Sue was talking about cooking but I thought Noel did the cooking mostly.

Reactions: 11
When that little dachshund rolled onto it’s back while playing with the french bulldog Mabel it was plain for everyone to see that it wasn’t a boy!
And they never noticed!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have some lovely DKNY trainer socks, came free with a £20 bottle of perfume I bought as a gift.
Hardly a flex. PMSL

When that little dachshund rolled onto it’s back while playing with the french bulldog Mabel it was plain for everyone to see that it wasn’t a boy!

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Now apparently everyone is asking for the chicken sick recipe. Sue was talking about cooking but I thought Noel did the cooking mostly.
Adding Campbell’s condensed soup to chicken has been around since the bleeping Stone Age. This is NOT a new idea. Sue seems to think it is 🤷🏼‍♀️ twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Sue you could have got dressed up for your date ,put some effort in it girl ,you just don't know how to pull it off being a chav do ,you will have to wear L plates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.