The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chinese looked tiny..
Also Noel if you’ve not ran for years then you will feel out of shape, there’s no need to book in a private GP check up 🥴🥴🥴 literally just content for the tit show.
So not only did they bring a film crew along to tillies private hospital appointments but noel took up and filmed his appointment that wasn't really essential for tv content??!
Is anything private in that house!?

Reactions: 9
And Millie didn’t actually moved out. The production company paid for a rented house for her to stay in for some riveting content 😴😴

*move out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh millie..someone give that girl some cooking lessons and some seasoning for that dry burnt chicken😩😩the only flavouring on that is the charcoaled burnt bits ffs

Reactions: 16
FGS Millie - my goodness me
No wonder she moved back home. It says 19 year old Millie so it must have been before august when she tried to move out. However we know she moved out end of October for a bit as that when the christening was.
Also I bet the healthy eating is defo out of the window. It will just be for the tv show.
omg tillie “catching” noel eating a burger in the car SO STAGED
Why did she have a camera? She never films

Reactions: 11
And Millie didn’t actually moved out. The production company paid for a rented house for her to stay in for some riveting content 😴😴

*move out!
Like surely this dopey I can’t cook or look after myself is worrying - yes OK if your single and have no responsibilities but Millie YOU ARE a MOTHER - I wouldn’t want anyone thinking I wasn’t capable of cooking food for me and my kids. Why act this way? Where was ohfeelia when she was cooking? How she is going to ever go alone? It’s terrible

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So absolutely no mention of sexuality when the kids asked what pride is about then? It would have been so much easier to tell a youngster that a man can love a man than throwing words like equality at them. Seemed like they were beating around the bush.

Reactions: 27
I was a similar age to Millie when I had my first baby, moved out of home a year later. Whilst juggling working/childcare/home life. I never had a bloody trial move out 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone has to learn to cook/clean whatever you just get on with it cause that’s life.

I don’t understand Millie wanting to live at home? I had my first at 19 but I had already moved out before I was pregnant. Why wouldn’t you want your own space with your child?!

Reactions: 14
One of those little kids has one potato one carrot a forkful of salmon wtf I’m watching this with my 20 year old son who’s home from uni for Christmas his comments have had be in stitches glad he can see what I have seen for years

I don’t understand Millie wanting to live at home? I had my first at 19 but I had already moved out before I was pregnant. Why wouldn’t you want your own space with your child?!
As her parents do everything for her rent free.....

Reactions: 13
exactly i couldn’t imagine living with parents and parenting my own kids under one roof- and willingly!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.