Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmtxox

This is going to sound harsh bit millie is so selfish getting them to go home because her daughter has a temparature. Why didnt she just call for an ambulance? Just shows mum and dad are relyed on for everything

Reactions: 25
less than £60 for a chinese…doesn’t add up really, had a chinese with 8 of us on my birthday and it cost way over £100. either my family eats too much or they’re just not eating at all..

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Watched a random episode of 16 kids and counting on youtube last night that popped up, Sue had just had Casper.Noel took her to Chester for a romantic night away from the mayhem....how times have changed...she was more excited about the Audi hire car No-wull had rented to get them there in style- pity this wasn’t extended to the clothes she was wearing....🙄🤦‍♀️ During the episode, Sue said she met No-wull when she was 8 years old, started going out with him at 13 and had Chris “ shortly after”....have I dreamt the fact that she met Nowull through her brother? If so, who is this brother and where is he now? Was he adopted too?Also in this episode they had eleven ( yes) kids christened at once, the sole godparents for ALL of them was Sophie and Chloe, which sorry, I found very odd 🤔.....again, how times have changed- to save money on the food after said christening, Nowull was making ham butties with Katie, surrounded by Asda bags in the kitchen an hour before the ceremony, saying it would save at least £600 😏to think that’s what Sue splashes out for the Gucci bags, trainers, rings etc etc

Now they are done having babies, Sue needs to get a life. Go work in your business like you keep declaring you do. Help make the pies, help with the paperwork, help clear the bloody long backlog you always seem to have. The pie website states Noel Sue Chloe Daniel Jack and luke work there. In truth I've only ever seen Noel and Chloe. Why state all the kids work for you when they clearly don't? The only time Sue sets foot in the place is if she wants something, she has never worked in there. Get you Lazy wife and your kids that don't have jobs and make the pie shop a bloody good business.
Doesnt the business get some sort of tax relief especially if No-wull states Sue is working there as an employee ( though she clearly isnt) ? And he can claim back for so called wages he’s supposedly paying out with regards to the others?

Last edited:

emmawhu

VIP Member
Her nose looks massive! Awful angel lol. Thought Noel said in series 2 they don’t go out…..
I think it's a case of they genuinely didn't go out back then as they had no babysitters to watch their massive tribe. A child free night out was the yearly dash to the hospital for Sue to drop the latest baby while her poor parents struggled to manage the rest of their rabble (this was even shown in an earlier show when she went in to have Casper, her mum and dad couldn't cope).

Now the eldest kids are old enough to be forced to give up their own weekends to watch the litter of younger siblings they never asked for, Sue and Noel seem to go out quite regularly just the two of them. Yet, according to them, they never expect the older ones to look after the younger ones... 🤔

Last edited:

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Millie has taken alot of shit from people about ophelia.
So if shes choosing to keep it quiet then good on her, just needs to rein her mother in!

Morleybbz

Can't Jack and/or Daniel drive and therefore take Millie to the hospital if needs be?

emmawhu

VIP Member
it’s giving the same vibes as when you see parents with designer clothes, brand new iphones, new trainers, apple watches etc going to pick up their kids from school and when you see their kids theyre in scuffed shoes, stained or off coloured uniform and scraggy hair.
Yup, I've known of so many families like this. Say they can't afford new school shoes for their kid, but have their nails done weekly and are seen posting their latest tattoo on fb that weekend. Or kids are stuck in a coat with a broken zip on a freezing cold day while parents ensure they don't go without their fags, booze and lottery ticket that week. Priorities all wrong. Makes me sick.

Like you say, this lot are no better. So much money to burn on themselves (and the tiny ones, who are always nicely turned out in the latest Next offerings) while the older ones look so damn scruffy and unkempt. The state of their socks is a disgrace.

• Sad

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I wouldn't even go to a nice pub wearing that! I know Morecambe isn't all that posh but surely the other people in a nice restaurant were dressed nicely and they probably looked so out of place. I wonder if they genuinely think they look cool dressed as teenagers
It's in Lancaster, and probably the only place close to 'fine dining'. The only place more expensive is the Midland in Morecambe. Definitely a dress up place if you're splashing out as a treat. I do know people that go regularly in casuals, but they own country houses and their casual includes a blazer and proper shoes. They looked as though they couldn't get a table at Spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Little me.

VIP Member
They have short bloody memories. All this bragging. I remember when they used to stack the kids on top of each other in homemade bunks. Not enough room for proper beds and still the idiots kept breeding. Vile.

emmawhu

VIP Member
To be honest I see Millie, Tillie, Ellie, and Hallie as all too similar. I thought Rosie would have fit well as they’d mentioned, instead of Rose as a middle name for Heidie but 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're all incredibly similar for siblings. The same ee ending 11 times over is bad enough but 4 'llie names is ridiculous! They definitely didn't need any more of those!

I honestly don't get the fuss about spelling your kids name a different way to the norm? My daughters called Mylie, I purposely chose to spell it different to the usual way of Miley as i didn't want people to automatically think of Miley Cyrus 🤣 and in my opinion the way iv spelt it looks nicer. 32 weeks pregnant with a boy now & I play around with spellings of names just so to give an otherwise ordinary popular name a more unusual look??
You do realise that that 'ordinary popular name' sounds exactly the same when said aloud, regardless of how you spell it? It doesn't make them more unusual, it just sets them up for a lifetime of spelling their name out, or having their name spelt incorrectly.

When I hear Mylie my first thought is Cyrus regardless of how it's spelt, because my ears don't realise upon hearing you that spelt it differently to avoid this. Just like I automatically think of the month April when I hear Ayprill, despite Sophie butchering the spelling to try and avoid this.

Lily-May, Lilly-Mae, Lillie-Mai, Lili-Maeh, Lileigh-Maee, Llyllee-Maih etc, spell it however hideously you like it sounds exactly the same when said aloud! They'll still be known by their first name and initial if they end up in a class with others, regardless of how they're all spelt.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Is Lola the sheepdog? If so, she looks so depressed every time she’s on tv. Always looking scared in the corner or alone somewhere. Poor thing 🥺☹
Anyone who’s ever owned a border collie should know they need loads of exercise. We’ve had 3 and you cannot tire them out. No wonder she looks depressed never getting any exercise. Poor dog has very thick owners.

• Sad
  • Heart

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
As someone who uses a butcher, they are asda specials.

They really are a pair of greedy chavs who have no clue about the real values of things.
You come into the world with nothing and go out with nothing.

Health is important and while you cant buy it, a decent diet and taking care of what you do have goes a very long way,
Education, those kids would benefit from tutoring, real books and speech therapy, that you can buy!
Then hygiene, people always expect big familys to be dirty and not very well turned out. Many of the mums I know are the opposite because they know they will be judged and the kids get first, good shoes, uniforms, warm coats. When you are walking around in gucci and splashing money on cars, you can make sure your kids are well turned out and bloody clean.

No one really cares what you drive or how much your trainers cost when you kids are running around looking like extras from Oliver Twist.
Extras from Oliver Twist 😂🤣👍
🎵Consider yourself a Chav....🎶 😂

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Read the article and apparently they use 24 bottles of shampoo and conditioner a week.

Also Ophelia's dad isn't in her life. It would be interesting to hear his side of the story.
24 bottles a week? There aren't even 24 people at home and no way they use more than an entire bottle each unless they're tiny travel sized bottles! And most of them have such greasy hair. Poor Tillie looks like she wouldn't know what shampoo or conditioner was if she fell over it in the street (and for that I blame her parents. Kids aren't born knowing everything and her parents were too busy procreating to teach most of the kids self care or hygiene. Sue and Noel don't exactly look well groomed themselves!)

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Why in your right mind would you want to brag about wasting £125 on a night out when the pair of you look like you’ve got dressed in the dark and you’ve got a shed load of unwashed, unkempt probably lice ridden, feral kids at home that all look as if they need a decent meal in their stomachs...clueless, classless chavvy wannabees.....your lies will trip you up sooner than you think....🤥🤥🤥🤥people will wake up to the frauds you really are....Chavfrauds....hope the pigswill and Blue Nun was worth it...🥂😏
it’s giving the same vibes as when you see parents with designer clothes, brand new iphones, new trainers, apple watches etc going to pick up their kids from school and when you see their kids theyre in scuffed shoes, stained or off coloured uniform and scraggy hair.

• Sad

secretspy67564

new thread suggestion:
the Radfraud family: “family comes first! except lola... who’s lola? 😳

i used to stick up for millie but she’s so THICK two kids and she’s acting like this? maybe it’s a good thing she’s still living at home!

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if they were ok with it 😂
I genuinely think some of their dumbass fans would think it was sweet for one of their kids to repeat their parents "love story". Nothing would shock me with their followers or the Radfords themselves. I've never seen as many uneducated ass-kissers in one place as I do in the Radfords comments. Nor have I seen as many spelling mistakes, and I used to teach English to year ones 😂

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
I think it's a case of they genuinely didn't go out back then as they had no babysitters to watch their massive tribe. A child free night out was the yearly dash to the hospital for Sue to drop the latest baby while her poor parents struggled to manage the rest of their rabble (this was even shown in an earlier show when she went in to have Casper, her mum and dad couldn't cope).

Now the eldest kids are old enough to be forced to give up their own weekends to watch the litter of younger siblings they never asked for, Sue and Noel seem to go out quite regularly just the two of them. Yet, according to them, they never expect the older ones to look after the younger ones... 🤔
Also, back then they weren't social media 'stars', so going out wasn't worth it as there was nobody to brag too. We know the best thing about going out, for Sue, is bragging about it on social media. Why else would she choose to go out with just Noel?!

On a serious note, I actually get the impression they don't have that much in common. Noel often appears irritated by her, and her by him. Their relationship is based primarily on procreation. I actually question whether their relationship will survive long past the menopause and inevitable decrease in public interest.

Someone made a joke above about Sue dressing in so many layers as a deliberate turn off, but in all seriousness I wonder how keen she is on sex with her husband, knowing it's unlikely to result in a baby? And him, how interesting is he knowing he's unlikely to get a status symbol baby at the end of the shag to further prove his virility? As gross as it is to imagine what their sex life must be like, I seriously think it's primarily been about making babies for the past 30 years. How very very sad.

emmawhu

VIP Member
did you see how much salmon the teenage girls had on their plates? i bet they all go to bed lulled my hunger pains
And James (18 year old James!) was so unfamiliar with fish that he thought it was a vegan dish 🤦‍♀️

There's thick, and then there's Radford thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23