The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie has taken alot of tit from people about ophelia.
So if shes choosing to keep it quiet then good on her, just needs to rein her mother in!

Reactions: 25
I reckon Millie’s pregnancy will be announced in the tv show or she will do a Kylie Jenner and either do a vlog or announce online when she’s had him.

Reactions: 14
Wheres this from
All the screenshots come from a small group that was on facebook, the group was deleted but I had my facebook set up that notifications went to my inbox, never looked as the email address was only ever used for social media accounts.
I am slowly working through but there are 30,000 emails ha ha

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't believe they tried to swap. We chose a 'male' kitten from a litter. I took 'him' for the kitten check a couple of days later and was told that he was in fact a she. There was no question of me not keeping her. In fact we didn't even change her name. It does mean that everyone now assumes that Jasper is a boy, but it actually really suits her.
This happened to us.
We had a kitten from a friend who had a surprise litter from a very young cat.
We took 'her' in and gave 'her' a very girly name.
When we took 'her' for first jabs we were told it was a boy!
When I asked my friend why she thought the kitten was female she just said he looked so pretty.....
Still kept him because we loved him and still kept the 'girl' name!!!

Reactions: 9
The horrible orange jumper everyone slated the other day is in Sues clothes bank pile. But nahh she definitely doesn't read here..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sue getting rid of her favourite orange jumper I thought she loved that 😂
68C0B246-D109-47A3-8110-32F37CE2A212.png

But how many more ugly knitted jumpers does show own. Now I love a knitted jumper but hers are just tacky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think that is the same one.
It's not, it's much darker. She only bought the 'date night' ( 🤢 ) jumper the other day, it wouldn't make any sense for her to get rid already - even by Sue's standards that would be a ridiculous waste!

Looks like she's replacing one tacky orange jumper for another.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm going to do a charity shop run soon. Should I take photos before I go, for the social media ego boost so everyone can tell me what a wonderful charitable person I am? 🤦‍♀️

It's as if Sue's desperately trying to prove it doesn't all go in the skip! 😂 Seriously Sue, just do it quietly in future. Nobody cares enough to need pics. You're not some sort of amazing being for suddenly donating old stuff to charity instead of binning it. It's generally what most decent people do with their old clothes.

Reactions: 28
All the screenshots come from a small group that was on facebook, the group was deleted but I had my facebook set up that notifications went to my inbox, never looked as the email address was only ever used for social media accounts.
Keep em coming ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So these messages were posted on a private platform, rather than her public FB page?

Each to their own, as I know some on here crave 'tea', however it comes, but sharing private messages from someone you use to be friends with, after falling out with them, is quite a low move. I know she's also behaved badly towards you in the past, by all accounts, but two wrongs don't make a right.

I can't stand Sue, but if she posted these messages on a private platform, to people she use to trust, then private they should remain imo.

Digging out old public posts is fair game but private should mean private (oh the irony I know, considering Sue's 'accidental' sharing of Millie's text but, as I said, two wrongs don't make a right).

Whatever happened to sour your original friendship, nobody deserves to have private messages shared to all and sundry. I think paraphrasing things that have been shared in the past can be ok, to give context to things. People can choose whether they want to believe it or not. But direct screenshots, just to prove it was definitely said, is unkind to say the least.

I know I'll receive a warning for this, as 'policing' isn't allowed, but I couldn't not say it as it really doesn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I reckon the tell all book will come from Sue herself a bit down the line when her and Noel split up. Tania Sullivan is now talking about the DV in her marriage and how Mike only slept with her to impregnate her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I always thought sue is the one in control as she does not seem to do any work but shopping. Noel however looks like he does more
Sue used to be very open on Facebook and post 'funny' things that Noel said to her, not realising that they were red flags. He used to get at her about not earning any money and not having a job, and of course the thicko minions would all reply "ha ha my husband always tells me the same thing". Noel seemed sulky and resentful about having to work whilst Sue was at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.