The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear oh dear. I have no words. Your 46 not 14, dress like a adult. Or do you dress like that for Noel, it doesn’t make u look younger it really ages u. have u been buying cheetham hill specials sue. Because how can anyone make expensive clothes look so cheap.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it strange she’s got her handbag on, in her upstairs bathroom? She’d be better off spending Gucci money on olaplex!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ on a bike she looks like she’s wearing someone else’s clothes they look huge on her,and again the bag on show she can’t help herself it’s all look at meeeeee the daft mare, the tide wouldn’t take her out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have some lovely DKNY trainer socks, came free with a £20 bottle of perfume I bought as a gift.
Hardly a flex. PMSL

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless
think it just shows the dogs just another number to them. otherwise they’d of noticed long before they did

Reactions: 10
It’s so weird that they’re all talking about the decision to stop having kids- Sue is 46 so I think nature has clearly decided for her. She’d have defo kept going!
was it just me that heard there wasn’t much family planning prevention happening? she definitely is hoping for another

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think you are being horrible discussing her lovely outfit. Well she thinks it’s lovely. 😂 She’s obviously tried🤣 Just not hard enough. You are right..sack of spuds comes to mind🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
was it just me that heard there wasn’t much family planning prevention happening? she definitely is hoping for another
He wants his sausage chopping off, he’s a cruel bastard. He’s used her as a brood mare for more than long enough. Selfish prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair to Sue, she got pregnant when she was still a child herself at 13 and the only life she has known since then is being pregnant and having babies. It is basically the only life that she knows and she is obviously struggling to deal with the no more babies situation. I don't expect that it would happen, but wouldn't it be brilliant if she made some goals for herself - enrolled in some college courses or something - it would also help to show the kids that education was valued and there is more purpose in life than just having babies?

Reactions: 28
62650B95-A2D5-48C5-9C69-EBCF2E92AFBF.jpeg

WHAT THE F**k is that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Promoting GSflancaster
the only thing they are promoting is the reason for the next sickness bug

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.