The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but at her point it is pure selfish not to be using birth control if she's not menopausal. Imagine she dies in childbirth, and all those children are left without a mother. Or what if it came out with downs or some other disability, how would they cope with that?
I totally agree but I doubt those things even enter their minds. I don't think they'll ever try to prevent pregnancy tbh, no matter how many times Sue claims the youngest kid is their last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know I'm not totally concentrating on it because I'm doing other things, so may have mis heard, but did they just say the Radford's started building their family in 1994?

Reactions: 10
Started building their family in 1994?! I'm sorry, do children conceived under the age on consent not count?!

Reactions: 16
How dare they as Liverpool supporters sell everything to the scum. I don’t like football and if any my family are Man city fans. But I always fully support Liverpool’s fans. sue , Noel I don’t think liverpool football club want u as fans. and when we say scum we mean the sun, JFT97 now sue Noel go duck yourselfs, oh and sue if you think I’m being arsey go educate yourself about hillsbrough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
5 mins in and lies already. Apparently they started having kids in 1994 well that to me is 28 years yet Chris is 31??? Secondly, they always have a treat of a huge cooked breakfast on a Saturday morning, that's a lie cos none of the kids ever get up and when they do they have a bowl of cereal chucked in front of them.

Reactions: 20
All the usual bullshit about how many loaves of bread and pints of milk they use to feed 22 kids, except it’s not 22 kids is it?! 🙄
How many aren’t actually living at home anymore? Chris, Sophie & Chloe for a start! And the dozy pair bleating on about how nice it is for the children to interact with each other... as the camera pans out to show them all staring at different screens!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I'm not totally concentrating on it because I'm doing other things, so may have mis heard, but did they just say the Radford's started building their family in 1994?
sue was first abused by Noel around 88 and gave birth to chris in 89.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently it bothers Noel how long it takes them to get orders out. How about you stop closing every few weeks to go on yet another gifted holiday then?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So up to now it’s lies. A cooked breakfast by Noel when they normally have cereal and old content from previous shows plus a few new interviews thrown in. You can really tell the children don’t want them to have any more.

Reactions: 14
God the Walker dad looks and sounds as ‘special’ as creepy crusty No-all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping God, the guitar!!! That's what happened to it then!

Why on Earth would you show such disgusting mindless destruction?!

Reactions: 15
There’s tillies guitar being jumped on by phoebe so it’s defo in the skip now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my bleeping God, the guitar!!! That's what happened to it then!

Why on Earth would you show such disgusting mindless destruction?!
I must of missed that 🙈 hearing old creepy say ‘we’re not normal are we?’ That’s the most honest thing to come out of his mouth in a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those pies look absolutely gopping 🤢🤢🤢 and the factory looks about as clean as their house! Not a good advert at all!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.