The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's had a hysterectomy. I think the doctors made the decision and lightly "persuaded " her or she had severe bleeding after the last one

Reactions: 10
I think I saw somewhere it was off their new cctv camera not defending them 😂
I'm not convinced it was all on the cctv camera, most of the clip on their stories other than the first few seconds looks like the camera is being held by noel and then someone else.

Reactions: 6
Their fans get more deluded with every comment I read.

Sue is telling the Mirror that they are thinking of having more children. Then she is telling her Facebook page that they are definitely done and the decision was made a year ago. Which one is it.

Reactions: 14
I think this is just her bad wording and she means their decision was MADE when she was pregnant with Heidie.. could be wrong though.
Yes me too. Wouldn't make sense for her to have had a hysterectomy and then talk about maybe wanting another one (even if it is just for clickbait). She's quoted as saying there's not much family planning going on right now. Why would you say that if you'd had a hysterectomy?

Also, Millie's text said she's sorry she isn't pregnant. Surely if you knew your mum had had a hysterectomy you'd say sorry she can't have any more?

None of the wording makes sense for a hysterectomy. She just means the decision to have no more was made after Heidie (just like it was apparently after Bonnie, and Archie before her etc etc 🙄 )

Reactions: 15
This came up on my news feed, exclusively to sun 🤔 xx
Well done Radfords, and they support liverpool, SCUM #JFT96
Try watching Anne that was on ITV you sick witch!

For those who dont know the sun newspaper told some awful lies the day after the hilsborough disaster, things like that it was caused by the supporters, that people didnt have tickets, people stole from dead bodies, there was worse.
Everyone I know who lived in Liverpool, supported most northern clubs wouldnt wipe their bum with the sun, There are still shops that refuse to stock it.
So to work with the sun and claim to be a liverpool supporter is just disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she's had a hysterectomy. I think the doctors made the decision and lightly "persuaded " her or she had severe bleeding after the last one
Didnt she have to stay in hospital longer after having Heidie than previous births? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Wasnt a hysterectomy, we have a mutual friend who she had said they are not trying but not preventing it. I would have thought she would phrase that differently.

Reactions: 12
On one of the trailers Noel is talking to a “friend”. Think is Mr Walker and he says there’s no family planning actively happening.

Reactions: 8
Wasnt a hysterectomy, we have a mutual friend who she had said they are not trying but not preventing it. I would have thought she would phrase that differently.
I reckon after 22 single births her body must be like ‘duck you’ 😅

You can hear a nasty tone in Noels voice when he told Phoebe? to run and get Millie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How many different reasons is she looking for why she isn't pregnant with number 23?

-homeschooling for one paid article, another reason for another paid article , then another and another.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but at her point it is pure selfish not to be using birth control if she's not menopausal. Imagine she dies in childbirth, and all those children are left without a mother. Or what if it came out with downs or some other disability, how would they cope with that?

Reactions: 18
I don't post on this thread but I'm an avid follower ( of the tattle threads, not the Chavfords!).
Just wanted to drop on before the program starts.
Some of the comments on her posts are insane. You'd think they'd have been knighted in new years honours list the way they go on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't post on this thread but I'm an avid follower ( of the tattle threads, not the Chavfords!).
Just wanted to drop on before the program starts.
Some of the comments on her posts are insane. You'd think they'd have been knighted in new years honours list the way they go on 🤣
It's very cult-ish isn't it. Imagine looking up to this motley crew 🤢🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
I'm self isolating and bored. So unfortunately I'm going to be watching tonight's episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.