The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s so scripted. Now they saying covid hit their bakery yet it didn’t stop their spending. I wouldn’t eat any of them pies. They look horrid and no gloves or hair nets just some old aprons that don’t look like they been washed in their 20 years at the bakery. Then you have to wait 3 months for them. They will probably get a influx of mad “fans” ordering today but they won’t get their orders until next January if they’re lucky.
Now this is defo scripted sue playing hide and seek with the kids 🙄

Reactions: 27
So up to now it’s lies. A cooked breakfast by Noel when they normally have cereal and old content from previous shows plus a few new interviews thrown in. You can really tell the children don’t want them to have any more.
It's normally sue going "kellogs.....do you want KELLOGS CEREAL?" to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God the Walker dad looks and sounds as ‘special’ as creepy crusty No-all
Mr Potato head. Looks like he’s been done over with a brick a good few times. As for Rebecca she sounds exactly like I thought she would ROUGH AS duck!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now Noel are saying they love their house but sue said they want to move? They defo can’t keep up with their own lies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She woulda known that kid was walking way before this was filmed stupid woman

Reactions: 12
You couldn’t pay me to watch that lot.
I’m watching Anne on ITV
Now there is a woman to admire and celebrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg just watched Noel fall off the ladder about 10 x. I have tears with laughing. Serves him right 😂
The way he spoke to Hallie like crap though. 'hurry' Shows he's a nasty twit

Reactions: 18
Wonder if this is the clear out that millie was talking about on that text😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oscar knows his parents perfectly... "They're known for their lies". Talk about out of the mouths of babes!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Again they can’t keep up with their lies they are making out like they only just decided that heidie was the last but she said on Facebook that they decided while she was pregnant. So the whole maybe new baby etc is defo just for the tv show.

Reactions: 17
Millie is really unfortunate looking isn’t she, her poor teeth!!! Maybe if they really aren’t having any more they can start prioritising dental care for the ones they have 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.