The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never really paid much attention to individual children in the family before, but Ellie comes across really well and like a lovely girl. Some of the younger ones could benefit from speech therapy!

Reactions: 21
Ellie and Chloe the only normal ones in that family honestly I laughed so hard at the fall from the ladder shame he didntbreak both legs! And that fake set up hide and seek when does sue ever play with those kids ha ha ha needed a good laugh tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to turn it off 🙄... So false and scripted it really is sickening. The two underlying things... They want more children and every second of this programme is earning them money hand over fist. Don't know anything about the Walkers but it was so embarrassing watching the father and mother of 22 children ask the parents of 9 why they didn't have anymore... At least after 9 they realised the financial and emotional consequences of having any more... Not the Radfords... Onwards and upwards and make money while the sun shines... So very very wrong and sad and their young children caught up in it all... How can they possibly know how to live in real life going forward 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sue trying to 'look' like she does her bit for charity. By going to the kids bank.
Her jeans are so tight as well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sue trying to 'look' like she does her bit for charity. By going to the kids bank.
Her jeans are so tight as well
Trying to gloss over she had her first at 13 again!! Talking about the girl at the baby bank saying ‘oh so and so had her baby at 15, a similar age to me’
You were THIRTEEN! And creepy was what, 17?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So looks like Millie did move out at one point according to next weeks episode but obviously she didn’t last long. Also the fake bedtime routine of cuddling the kids and reading books.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So looks like Millie did move out at one point according to next weeks episode but obviously she didn’t last long. Also the fake bedtime routine of cuddling the kids and reading books.
i think i remember it was just millie going away for a bit to try see what it would be like alone before taking on the responsibility

Reactions: 10
I watched the first 20 mins then gave up. Sue has next to no chance of conceiving naturally. At this point she should concentrate on the kids she’s neglected over the years whilst welcoming a newborn annually 🤷🏼‍♀️

WTF is with the hair? And it’s worse now with the go faster stripes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh how times change. At least on Channel 4 they use to show the true reflection of bedtime. "Get up those stairs now!" type screaming matches, admitting to taking the door handles off to keep them in their rooms, kids crying etc.

Now it's all love you darling, stroking their heads while pretending the once in a blue moon bedtime story for the cameras is the norm each night.

What a tit show of lies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Could they make it any more obvious those children have never seen books in their lives 🤣🤣 the looks of bewilderment on their faces at their parents pretending they actually spend one on time reading to them and tucking them in. Would be better in the comedy category than factual ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's what happened to the guitar

They could have walked to the park quicker than loading the van / car

Never take the kids to the supermarket? bollocks, Noel's often in little Asda with 5 / 6 brats running riot

Had to close for 3 months? not because of COVID you didn't, sweet shops were allowed to stay open (ask Millies friends mum). The grease dripping off the walls being spotted by the council inspectors had more to do with it.

Accrington? why not take stuff to a local clothes bank, plenty of young mums in need on your doorstep

Bedtime stories? with brand new books. That boy didn't know what to do when Noel tried to hug him :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also, did they really try to claim 7:30 is bedtime for all those kids shown?!

Firstly, we all know there's no such thing as bedtime in that house, it's whenever they crash or decide to drag themselves to bed.

Secondly, Max is 13. He's really getting the piss ripped out of him if his peers get wind of a 7:30 curfew. Poor lad.

At least pick a realistic time to pretend is bedtime Sue. I fail to believe Oscar and Casper, at 9 and 10, go to bed at 7:30, let alone Max!

She'll probably claim the 7:30 curfew is for them to be in their bedrooms rather than asleep but isn't that sad that they want them all out of the way by then? That their kids aren't welcome in the family sitting room past that time? That they're happy for their kids to play on their devices in their rooms until God knows when they crash each night, rather than spend quality time with them once the tiny ones are in bed?

😥

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure Luke came out as bisexual a long time before they started filming this series, yet next week he's got a big announcement to tell his parents and he's very nervous about it, then it shows him typing out the long post he put on social media.

Reactions: 16
Oh how times change. At least on Channel 4 they use to show the true reflection of bedtime. "Get up those stairs now!" type screaming matches, admitting to taking the door handles off to keep them in their rooms, kids crying etc.

Now it's all love you darling, stroking their heads while pretending the once in a blue moon bedtime story for the cameras is the norm each night.

What a tit show of lies 🤦‍♀️
They'd like everyone to forget they used to remove the door handles, still amazes me they admitted to that! Also wasn't that the same episode where Noel said Sue was a screamer in bed? Just no :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.