The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck would they discuss it?
They obviously haven’t before 🙈🥴

All for TV content 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell their fans are thick as tit 😂 Some of those comments are hard to read 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker. But came on to say I got blocked from their page for posting a screenshot where sue confirmed Millie’s pregnancy 😅. Everyone was questioning if she was or not and I said well said said she is and they blocked me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker. But came on to say I got blocked from their page for posting a screenshot where sue confirmed Millie’s pregnancy 😅. Everyone was questioning if she was or not and I said well said said she is and they blocked me 🙈
See sue has on more than one occasion confirmed Millie’s pregnancy. As Millie’s not announced it yet even though it’s blatantly obvious, sue shouldn’t say anything. Once again she’s being childish by blocking and deleting comments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can summarise already:
Lots of grabby kids
Ignored dogs who are never walked
Lots of plastic tit
Filthy socks
Massacring spelling of names
Sue chilling
Millie's pregnancy
Chris' baby name
Magic pie shop tour
Some fake, set up day out
Bit more Alton Towers

Feel free to add your own as I'm sure there is some classic content that I've forgotten about....
Noel showing what a creep and arse he is?

New trailer up on ig. At the end we see Noel slip off a ladder and they say "after a freak accident will the family be left without a breadwinner?" oh yes what a cliffhanger, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if Noel died during the filming of the show 😂🙄 was that the most dramatic exciting thing they could find to end the trailer with?
tbf if we thought it could be true we would all watch right?

Seriously, it worries me that these people walk among us... Noel Radfraud, a hero?! Relaxed and laid back 🥴
Do you think the guy really wants to say - hey Noel I wish I was getting laid as often as you are!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if millies pregnancy will be revealed on the show tonight, and then she will announce it after

Reactions: 6
I'm really hoping that thud in their stories wasn't heidie falling over while sue just quietly says careful heidie but continues filming on the camera looking the other way, even the other little ones rushed over.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Talk of another baby is just to get people interested. They must see that interest in them is waning so they throw out a “teaser” and their fans can all have a little pregnancy party in her honour 🤣
Yep they must be getting tips from the delightful 🤢Katie Price. Throw the odd baby titbit out to the press to get people talking/clickbait. It's all very sad really 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Well the ladder incident was obviously staged. Don’t try and tell me that there just so happened to be a camera there.! It’s like Blue Peter !!!

• Haha
Well the ladder incident was obviously staged. Don’t try and tell me that there just so happened to be a camera there.! It’s like Blue Peter !!!
Definitely staged, the camera being there is too convenient, noel didn't sound worried at all and no one was holding the ladder?
That being said that's a dangerous stunt to pull just to get some content, that could have gone very badly especially with some of the kids nearby!!

New to this thread

Came across chloes insta... that girl literally loves herself. Its like erm pet, you resemble a rat and you only have a following because your mam n dad are like rabbits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been posted but what I wonder what she means in her comment here??

Would explain a LOT why she was so off after Heidie was born, so tired, ill and depressed. She would never have said if she'd had extensive bleeding with the last one

Reactions: 10
Definitely staged, the camera being there is too convenient, noel didn't sound worried at all and no one was holding the ladder?
That being said that's a dangerous stunt to pull just to get some content, that could have gone very badly especially with some of the kids nearby!!
I think I saw somewhere it was off their new cctv camera not defending them 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.