The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The odd thing about it all, is no one in their right mind would have/ want 22 kids. No sane normal person would ever. I genuinely couldnt imagine anything worse than sharing a house with 22 sprogs. horrified actually
I’d love loads. But I’m not dumb and know I couldn’t give them a decent upbringing , unlike sue who goes I want I get . In everything from kids, dog to random tit

Reactions: 14
I’d love loads. But I’m not dumb and know I couldn’t give them a decent upbringing , unlike sue who goes I want I get . In everything from kids, dog to random tit
the difference is you didnt have 22. your still sane to me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I've had a thought. Chris and Nicole have been weirdly withholding their sons name. Everyone (even the fans) assumed it was Oaklyn because Sue posted him wearing a dummy clip with that name on it. But maybe that was Millie's sons name and Chris and Nicole now can't reveal their sons actual name because people will start wondering who Oaklyn is, leading to them figuring out Millie's secret. We know Sue took clothes out of Millie's wardrobe and gave them to Chris's boy. I just don't see why else Chris and Nicole are keeping his name such a secret! I bet after Millie's secret is out and his name is revealed to be Oaklyn, Chris and Nicole will announce their little Nicholas or Nathaniel or whatever his name is 😂
Yeah that theory has been branded about on here a few times now. I guess only time will tell but I would find it extremely odd if true. The leaked text referenced clothes, which I wouldn't class a dummy clip as, and a personalised dummy clip is a really random thing to borrow. We all know she can be a nasty witch, but stealing a dummy clip and posting the pic on social media which would knowingly leak your daughter's chosen name for her baby, simply because you're jealous of her being pregnant, would be beyond malicious even by her standards.

I don't know why Chris and Nicole are keeping the name secret but they were already doing so for weeks before that photo was posted so I wouldn't have thought that was the reason they felt they couldn't share. Maybe they think they're celebrities now who have to closely guard their children's identities? 😂

I would also be surprised if he's called Nicholas though, given that she is Nicole (unless they've deliberately named him after her). It seems a wildly different style to their other children's names too (and her older boys).

I do understand why people buy the Oaklyn being Millie's baby name theory, given that it begins with O too and someone said she apparently wants another O name, but it's a seriously odd one if true. If I was Millie, I'd definitely be looking for something else after this anyway, as surely these shenanigans must taint the name for her?

As I said, time will tell (and sooner rather than later I think as I think Millie's probably due around Jan/Feb time).

Reactions: 11
Yeah that theory has been branded about on here a few times now. I guess only time will tell but I would find it extremely odd if true. The leaked text referenced clothes, which I wouldn't class a dummy clip as, and a personalised dummy clip is a really random thing to borrow. We all know she can be a nasty witch, but stealing a dummy clip and posting the pic on social media which would knowingly leak your daughter's chosen name for her baby, simply because you're jealous of her being pregnant, would be beyond malicious even by her standards.

I don't know why Chris and Nicole are keeping the name secret but they were already doing so for weeks before that photo was posted so I wouldn't have thought that was the reason they felt they couldn't share. Maybe they think they're celebrities now who have to closely guard their children's identities? 😂

I would also be surprised if he's called Nicholas though, given that she is Nicole (unless they've deliberately named him after her). It seems a wildly different style to their other children's names too (and her older boys).

I do understand why people buy the Oaklyn being Millie's baby name theory, given that it begins with O too and someone said she apparently wants another O name, but it's a seriously odd one if true. If I was Millie, I'd definitely be looking for something else after this anyway, as surely these shenanigans must taint the name for her?

As I said, time will tell (and sooner rather than later I think as I think Millie's probably due around Jan/Feb time).
I don’t find keeping a name secret bad celebrity or not. Who wants to be known for being related to them. A bit of privacy is nice to see

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone naming their dog after a toddler they've never met is not someone I'd want knowing the names, ages and location of my children!

Archie is 3, maybe just turned 4, and this bleeping dumbass has got him in a high backed booster in the front seat. Of course she went to the tip, probably to drop off all the crap they got for Christmas that the kids have already broken or forgotten about. Probably dumped a few kids and Lola there too. They can keep Joe, the rabbits, and Samson company.

I've had a thought. Chris and Nicole have been weirdly withholding their sons name. Everyone (even the fans) assumed it was Oaklyn because Sue posted him wearing a dummy clip with that name on it. But maybe that was Millie's sons name and Chris and Nicole now can't reveal their sons actual name because people will start wondering who Oaklyn is, leading to them figuring out Millie's secret. We know Sue took clothes out of Millie's wardrobe and gave them to Chris's boy. I just don't see why else Chris and Nicole are keeping his name such a secret! I bet after Millie's secret is out and his name is revealed to be Oaklyn, Chris and Nicole will announce their little Nicholas or Nathaniel or whatever his name is 😂

I wish there was a thread for the other smaller megafamilies!
I mentioned another large family who have a fairly small YouTube channel and got a warning and the post was deleted, so just a heads up!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t find keeping a name secret bad celebrity or not. Who wants to be known for being related to them. A bit of privacy is nice to see
It's just odd that all of the children are listed except the new one. I see they are back to having a double barrelled surname again. They must have fallen out recently as she changed it to only her name.

Reactions: 4
The name Oaklyn was confirmed on another post, it was on instagram in a comment.

Nicole is not known for being the tidyiest person and the baby didnt have something for the christening, so they used something of millies plus a couple of other bits. I dont think there was time to order or get stuff.

Reactions: 7
Where did I insinuate it was a bad thing? I know lots of 'regular' folk don't reveal their children's names to all and sundry on social media either. Nothing wrong or weird about that at all. It's just odd for them, because they revealed Jacob's name straight away, hence the joke (which is all it was) about them thinking they're celebrities now, as it's a common thing for celebrities to do (whether they're a Hollywood A lister or very much a British reality TV Z lister). It was just a joke 🤷‍♀️

Actually, looking back, it's possible the name reveal for Jacob didn't actually come from them? I remember Sue's announcement, including the name, so maybe it was her who leaked his name back then and they've asked her not to this time?

Thinking back, Chris use to be very private and I think the first most of us even knew of Maisie was when Sue randomly posted a pic of Archie with a little girl of around the same age, when they were about 1, saying love watching these two play together (or words to that effect) and everyone was like who's the other kid?! Sue then just casually threw in the comments that Maisie was their granddaughter. Before that, I don't recall her being mentioned publicly at all.

Shortly after that Chris seemed to enjoy the limelight for a while, even appearing in some vlogs and on the Radford's Instagram with them, but since Jacob he's definitely gone more private again.

With this baby though it's weird as Nicole lists all her kids' names on her Instagram but not this one. Seems odd to keep one secret and not the others. Like Sue, she's useless at protecting her kid's privacy in terms of what school they go to etc, but the newborn's name is a secret. Either you're private or not, picking and choosing what you're private about seems a bit daft lol.

Reactions: 15
Where did I insinuate it was a bad thing? I know lots of 'regular' folk don't reveal their children's names to all and sundry on social media either. Nothing wrong or weird about that at all. It's just odd for them, because they revealed Jacob's name straight away, hence the joke (which is all it was) about them thinking they're celebrities now, as it's a common thing for celebrities to do (whether they're a Hollywood A lister or very much a British reality TV Z lister). It was just a joke 🤷‍♀️

Actually, looking back, it's possible the name reveal for Jacob didn't actually come from them? I remember Sue's announcement, including the name, so maybe it was her who leaked his name back then and they've asked her not to this time?

Thinking back, Chris use to be very private and I think the first most of us even knew of Maisie was when Sue randomly posted a pic of Archie with a little girl of around the same age, when they were about 1, saying love watching these two play together (or words to that effect) and everyone was like who's the other kid?! Sue then just casually threw in the comments that Maisie was their granddaughter. Before that, I don't recall her being mentioned publicly at all.

Shortly after that Chris seemed to enjoy the limelight for a while, even appearing in some vlogs and on the Radford's Instagram with them, but since Jacob he's definitely gone more private again.

With this baby though it's weird as Nicole lists all her kids' names on her Instagram but not this one. Seems odd to keep one secret and not the others. Like Sue, she's useless at protecting her kid's privacy in terms of what school they go to etc, but the newborn's name is a secret. Either you're private or not, picking and choosing what you're private about seems a bit daft lol.
Chris was very private until he had his own bio children and announced their births and names on instagram way before Sue did. He went with them to Germany I think to do a TV show and had "eldest Radford child" or something like that in his bio. It seemed he wanted to jump on the gravy train.

Reactions: 7
I'm sitting here really angry that they've got yet another cash cow, sorry puppy. I've got the choice of either having my dog euthanized or fostered as his epilepsy is getting out of control and I can't cope with it anymore mentally or financially. Yet these Muppets can get dog after dog, don't worry about small things like daily walks or safe environment, and their dogs are seemingly fine (not that I wish them any illness) and our dog is walked twice daily, groomed, played with, kept safe and I'm left with this choice today. Even if one of them did need a vet, the rolling in it radfords can easily afford the fees. All for the gram and likes. Feeling sorry for myself and even sorrier for my poor boy.
Awww, so sorry you’re feeling this way- horrible decision to have to make...I had to do same recently for my much loved Jack Russell, but she was seventeen and we found out she had cancer.. take care xx

The odd thing about it all, is no one in their right mind would have/ want 22 kids. No sane normal person would ever. I genuinely couldnt imagine anything worse than sharing a house with 22 sprogs. horrified actually
These aren’t any old sprogs ...these are Radford Sprogs.... dirty, malnourished, ill mannered, nose picking, grabby, greedy, possibly lice ridden, screaming, feral.... and that’s the good bits.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris was very private until he had his own bio children and announced their births and names on instagram way before Sue did. He went with them to Germany I think to do a TV show and had "eldest Radford child" or something like that in his bio. It seemed he wanted to jump on the gravy train.
I didn't even know Chris had an open Instagram back then? He only seemed to pop up in the limelight in 2018 when this rabble started vlogging and the cash started rolling in (to my knowledge).

Either way, it seems all the more odd to not include this one's name publicly, given that the other two and her older kids' names are all out there. Neither list Oaklyn in their list of children and he's 3 months old now. As I said, I understand secrecy but only if you handle everything that way, equally, otherwise it just seems weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The name Oaklyn was confirmed on another post, it was on instagram in a comment.

Nicole is not known for being the tidyiest person and the baby didnt have something for the christening, so they used something of millies plus a couple of other bits. I dont think there was time to order or get stuff.
I love how you've worded the last part like its normal for sue to do that. you probably haven't meant it, just how i read it lol ! its crazy a mother would think thats ok to do, never-mind to a baby who nobody knew about at the time.

Reactions: 5
I love how you've worded the last part like its normal for sue to do that. you probably haven't meant it, just how i read it lol ! its crazy a mother would think thats ok to do, never-mind to a baby who nobody knew about at the time.
I was told a few things by someone who speaks to the source. I am trying hard to not throw them under the bus.
But yeah its not normal, she shouldnt take. If she had asked and replaced then I dont see a problem but dont think that was the case

Reactions: 9
I was told a few things by someone who speaks to the source. I am trying hard to not throw them under the bus.
But yeah its not normal, she shouldnt take. If she had asked and replaced then I dont see a problem but dont think that was the case
Yeah totally, the way Millie went on she definitely wasnt asked. suppose we’ll know when her wain comes out called Oaklynn 🤣

Reactions: 8
It's just odd that all of the children are listed except the new one. I see they are back to having a double barrelled surname again. They must have fallen out recently as she changed it to only her name.
oh i wasn’t aware they had named others. If they had of kept them all quiet that is good on them. I struggle to keep up with who’s who they are all morphed into one big person to me😂

Reactions: 5
I always thought i would have at least 10 (raised crazy religious)
I have 2, contemplating a third next year but we have committed that if we can't keep the boys in the lifestyle they have now, it's not happening. Kids dont need a lot, granted, but 22 means you dont spend any quality time one on one with them as they grow older. My parents had 9 kids, I ended up raising the last two for my parents.

They are addicted to the attention and it makes then feel special. Without 22 kids they are just boring like the rest of us.

Reactions: 13
Every article on these shits mentions that sadly their son Alfie was stillborn. As horrific as it was for them they were soon pumping out another child. I had a stillborn baby but I have never found the need to shout about her and make a big fuss. She was my first and I am more than blessed with the two children I went on to have. It was 2 years before I could even consider another pregnancy. I will always carry her deep in my heart.
I don’t need the world to know. It is horrific at the time and it is always at the back of your mind what might have been. I know everybody’s experience is different and she was not born for this earth.
They need to get real and be thankful for the tons of kids they have not keep bleating on about what might have been. It boils my blood, it is not exclusive to them idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.