The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We say that Lola is never shown and hey presto, she appears on Instagram. Hi Sue 👋🏻
Pity, I was hoping the absence was because she’d found a better home.
She’s a lovely dog.
Can’t say the same about those French bulldogs, they’re weird and one of them is ugly as duck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sue blocked Tattle she has no idea what we discuss in here. But oh look, Lola on her stories. What next, Tillie with newly washed hair?

Oh hi Sue 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sue - show us the 'secret room'. Maybe they can't because it doubles up as a sex dungeon for Crusty and the Hobbit......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lazy Susan is like a spoilt kid, just after the next new thing. Doesn’t matter if it’s a baby or a dog, she sees them as a disposable item to put on the skip once she’s had enough. Everything about them is greedy, grabby and bizarre.

What made some member of the stupid family think (and I use that word very loosely) “oh just what do we need in our lives now? Oh I know how about another puppy?”
What sort of “logic” would make someone in that madhouse come up with that?
She will do. She’ll be using him for stud. She hid that she bred the frenchies so she’ll hide this, or get a female in due course.

Reactions: 11
How about take Lola in the mini bus and take her for a bleeping walk
Please show us that lazy cow
Notice that she had already been to the Tip with Archie. What a change Sue dumping tat as usual.

God that dog Ivy is as bleeping ugly as it’s “ mummy.” Stupid witch.

• Haha
Notice that she had already been to the Tip with Archie. What a change Sue dumping tat as usual.

God that dog Ivy is as bleeping ugly as it’s “ mummy.” Stupid witch.
I would have some respect for her if she put the picture up of the new dog with a caption explaining how much commitment a dog is, how much they cost etc so her council housed chavvy benefit followers don’t go and get some poor mongrel from Dave the back yard breeder for £200! Which in 6 months ends up being rehomed or passed to pillar to post.
None of these influencers take any responsibility for the tit they post

Reactions: 22
one of their viewers has also got a dachshund and it’s named after bonnie, how very strange

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
one of their viewers has also got a dachshund and it’s named after bonnie, how very strange
Someone naming their dog after a toddler they've never met is not someone I'd want knowing the names, ages and location of my children!

Archie is 3, maybe just turned 4, and this bleeping dumbass has got him in a high backed booster in the front seat. Of course she went to the tip, probably to drop off all the crap they got for Christmas that the kids have already broken or forgotten about. Probably dumped a few kids and Lola there too. They can keep Joe, the rabbits, and Samson company.

I've had a thought. Chris and Nicole have been weirdly withholding their sons name. Everyone (even the fans) assumed it was Oaklyn because Sue posted him wearing a dummy clip with that name on it. But maybe that was Millie's sons name and Chris and Nicole now can't reveal their sons actual name because people will start wondering who Oaklyn is, leading to them figuring out Millie's secret. We know Sue took clothes out of Millie's wardrobe and gave them to Chris's boy. I just don't see why else Chris and Nicole are keeping his name such a secret! I bet after Millie's secret is out and his name is revealed to be Oaklyn, Chris and Nicole will announce their little Nicholas or Nathaniel or whatever his name is 😂

I wish there was a thread for the other smaller megafamilies!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A new puppy! I am gobsmacked!
I don’t wish to be rude here, but she needs therapy ASAP. She has a lot of issues to unpack, but I doubt the woman sees that there is anything wrong with this behaviour.
What an utterly selfish woman to bring a little dog into that mad house with young children running around left, right and centre, to make herself feel better about being dried up. Totally disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Someone naming their dog after a toddler they've never met is not someone I'd want knowing the names, ages and location of my children!

Archie is 3, maybe just turned 4, and this bleeping dumbass has got him in a high backed booster in the front seat. Of course she went to the tip, probably to drop off all the crap they got for Christmas that the kids have already broken or forgotten about. Probably dumped a few kids and Lola there too. They can keep Joe, the rabbits, and Samson company.

I've had a thought. Chris and Nicole have been weirdly withholding their sons name. Everyone (even the fans) assumed it was Oaklyn because Sue posted him wearing a dummy clip with that name on it. But maybe that was Millie's sons name and Chris and Nicole now can't reveal their sons actual name because people will start wondering who Oaklyn is, leading to them figuring out Millie's secret. We know Sue took clothes out of Millie's wardrobe and gave them to Chris's boy. I just don't see why else Chris and Nicole are keeping his name such a secret! I bet after Millie's secret is out and his name is revealed to be Oaklyn, Chris and Nicole will announce their little Nicholas or Nathaniel or whatever his name is 😂

I wish there was a thread for the other smaller megafamilies!
think anyone could Find the name.birth registration can be found easy if I know date of birth location and parents names

Reactions: 7
I'm sitting here really angry that they've got yet another cash cow, sorry puppy. I've got the choice of either having my dog euthanized or fostered as his epilepsy is getting out of control and I can't cope with it anymore mentally or financially. Yet these Muppets can get dog after dog, don't worry about small things like daily walks or safe environment, and their dogs are seemingly fine (not that I wish them any illness) and our dog is walked twice daily, groomed, played with, kept safe and I'm left with this choice today. Even if one of them did need a vet, the rolling in it radfords can easily afford the fees. All for the gram and likes. Feeling sorry for myself and even sorrier for my poor boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

This is breaking news on an Australia news site must be a slow day here in Australia
All the articles bleat on about her having 22 kids to haul around but she hasn’t has she? About 10 of them are either no longer at home or are too old to be included in their parents’ plans. Even counting Katie down it’s 12 maximum?

Reactions: 19
The odd thing about it all, is no one in their right mind would have/ want 22 kids. No sane normal person would ever. I genuinely couldnt imagine anything worse than sharing a house with 22 sprogs. horrified actually

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.