The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made some member of the stupid family think (and I use that word very loosely) “oh just what do we need in our lives now? Oh I know how about another puppy?”
What sort of “logic” would make someone in that madhouse come up with that?

Reactions: 11
It won’t be long until one of scabby sues precious pups has serious health issues or even worse one gets stole from her front garden- If she hardly watches the children I can’t imagine the poor dogs get watched and looked after. Anyone can figure out where they live, where the dogs are, makes it worse how she gets the most popular breeds. Those poor dogs

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If scabbie radfraud is selling puppies for profit then report her as she probably doesn’t have a license

A breeder can breed as many puppies as they like without a licence “if the person carrying on the activity (breeding) provides documentary evidence that none of them have been sold (whether as puppies or as adult dogs)”
For those breeding one or two litters in a 12-month period and selling puppies, a licence may be required if you are deemed to be “breeding dogs and advertising a business of selling dogs”. The government has provided guidance on what local authority inspectors should consider when assessing whether a breeder meets the business test. Read the full guidelines.

Reactions: 10
It won’t be long until one of scabby sues precious pups has serious health issues or even worse one gets stole from her front garden- If she hardly watches the children I can’t imagine the poor dogs get watched and looked after. Anyone can figure out where they live, where the dogs are, makes it worse how she gets the most popular breeds. Those poor dogs
The amount of small brachy breeds being stolen, at least in my area, is terrifying at the moment. Even taken from owners whilst out walking. My large dogs don’t go outside the back without being supervised, usually the back door open while I’m in the kitchen doing stuff (kitchen overlooks their yard/opens directly into it) and it’s walled 3 sides with a 6 foot fence and gate onto the garden the fourth. It terrifies me. No way are my little dogs going out without supervision.

If scabbie radfraud is selling puppies for profit then report her as she probably doesn’t have a license

A breeder can breed as many puppies as they like without a licence “if the person carrying on the activity (breeding) provides documentary evidence that none of them have been sold (whether as puppies or as adult dogs)”
For those breeding one or two litters in a 12-month period and selling puppies, a licence may be required if you are deemed to be “breeding dogs and advertising a business of selling dogs”. The government has provided guidance on what local authority inspectors should consider when assessing whether a breeder meets the business test. Read the full guidelines.
The trouble with this though is that it’s so different from area to area. In my area it’s more than 1 litter a year regardless of financial gain or earning more than £1000 from the first litter. Now breeding “properly” will take a massive chunk of profit out. Health testing for the parents before breeding, progesterone testing, stud fees, Vet checks for witch during pregnancy. An ultrasound day 28-35 to confirm pregnancy, an X-ray at the end to confirm numbers, though I wouldn’t say this is necessary unless you have a small breed/high risk to ensure she’s finished, your whelping packs, extra laundry, extra electric, heat lamp if you need it, then worming with a decent wormer such as drontal suspension or panacur 3 day guard every 2 weeks. Then vet checks, a minimum of microchip and first vaccinations, kennel club registration fees, KC transfer fees, a decent high quality food for mum and pups. The puppy packs that you send with them etc etc. plus the time. The never ending nights, the constant checks etc etc. It all adds up both financially and emotionally. Though I don’t suppose they bother with all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The amount of small brachy breeds being stolen, at least in my area, is terrifying at the moment. Even taken from owners whilst out walking. My large dogs don’t go outside the back without being supervised, usually the back door open while I’m in the kitchen doing stuff (kitchen overlooks their yard/opens directly into it) and it’s walled 3 sides with a 6 foot fence and gate onto the garden the fourth. It terrifies me. No way are my little dogs going out without supervision.

The trouble with this though is that it’s so different from area to area. In my area it’s more than 1 litter a year regardless of financial gain or earning more than £1000 from the first litter. Now breeding “properly” will take a massive chunk of profit out. Health testing for the parents before breeding, progesterone testing, stud fees, Vet checks for witch during pregnancy. An ultrasound day 28-35 to confirm pregnancy, an X-ray at the end to confirm numbers, though I wouldn’t say this is necessary unless you have a small breed/high risk to ensure she’s finished, your whelping packs, extra laundry, extra electric, heat lamp if you need it, then worming with a decent wormer such as drontal suspension or panacur 3 day guard every 2 weeks. Then vet checks, a minimum of microchip and first vaccinations, kennel club registration fees, KC transfer fees, a decent high quality food for mum and pups. The puppy packs that you send with them etc etc. plus the time. The never ending nights, the constant checks etc etc. It all adds up both financially and emotionally. Though I don’t suppose they bother with all that.
They’ll be in the room in the basement that nobodys seen- same place they “hid” the Christmas presents.... can only imagine the state of it, if it exists.....

Reactions: 8
They’ll be in the room in the basement that nobodys seen- same place they “hid” the Christmas presents.... can only imagine the state of it, if it exists.....
everyone’s favourite gift, a lynx Gift set that a dogs cocked it’s leg up.

• Haha

I know what it takes to breed properly but I highly doubt they have done half of that. Where would she find the time with loads of offspring running around

My heart just goes out to beautiful Lola. The most overlooked member (yet the most loyal) of this chavvy family.

Has Tillie washed her hair yet?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
before they got the gate fixed, one of my kids regularly put the dogs back in the garden. Lola is left outside a lot :(, Collies need loads of exercise and mental stimulation - her only excitement is somebody walking past.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
before they got the gate fixed, one of my kids regularly put the dogs back in the garden. Lola is left outside a lot :(, Collies need loads of exercise and mental stimulation - her only excitement is somebody walking past.
I can't stand what they do to poor lola,this is what annoys me the most after loosing mine in September I'd love to give her a proper home

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dogs never get walked
kids never seen a brush either

before buying more you would think she would sort her kids and house out

Reactions: 14
Wow, imagine paying thousands for designer dogs only to let them out in a garden that doesn't even have a secure gate. Talk about more money than sense. Really wouldn't have any sympathy whatsoever if they did have any of those dogs stolen. Would probably be the best thing for those dogs, getting out of that mad house.

Disclaimer- obviously not wishing any harm to come to the dogs, but I don't believe their current environment is exactly safe for them.

Reactions: 15
I love the fact the majority of people on here are massive Lola and Chloe fans. The rest are C-bombs. (obvs not the teeny small kids)

Reactions: 9
“Had to go and sit in the mini bus with Archie”
More like a chance to brag about your latest vehicle Sue 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Had to go and sit in the mini bus with Archie”
More like a chance to brag about your latest vehicle Sue 🙄
Got his (crappy safety rated, but pretty patterned) car seat in the front as well, hope the dozy bugger has turned the passenger airbag off.
Still can't get over their lack of car seat safety despite having so many children!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.