The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue showing Us how she brings up her kids, not bleeping paying any attention
Playing with the vr set with 3 small dogs.. I've seen so many accidents she could easily fall and kill one. How stupid
Stupid old twit. A kid or dog could get hurt and she’s flapping around like brat

Reactions: 11
Playing with the vr set with 3 small dogs.. I've seen so many accidents she could easily fall and kill one. How stupid
After seeing that I’m even more concerned about that tiny puppy.
Stupid bloody oafs the lot of them.
Noticed one of the dogs got a bit of crotch sniffing in on lazy too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
even if a dog ends up hurt she will just not say anything until challenged . And then have the check to say it was badly bread and needed putting to sleep

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've watched 5 mins of their Christmas day vlog. A Room full of gifts as usual, each child is ripping them open and looking so unimpressed it's awful. Sue ripped her nail off on Christmas eve, the bandage is so big it looks ridiculous. I couldn't be bothered to watch the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've watched 5 mins of their Christmas day vlog. A Room full of gifts as usual, each child is ripping them open and looking so unimpressed it's awful. Sue ripped her nail off on Christmas eve, the bandage is so big it looks ridiculous. I couldn't be bothered to watch the rest.
I clicked on it seen the mountain of presents in the living room including the barbie dream house and thought bloody hell if they aren’t doing as many presents cos of Lapland I would hate to see it if they went overboard and turned it off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't watch that. What bleeping chaos! In my house we all take it in turns to open present. Granted there's only me my sister and our parents. And obviously with this lot it would take a while but it teaches manners and respect. And you get to see what each other has got. I would hate to be in the middle of that. Lol I wonder if they even remember what they've got each kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know we all agree that Sue needs some help as she definitely has deep rooted issues both emotionally and mentally,( and no doubt physically with a potentially cavernous fanny ) because babies/ puppies/ designer clobber and cars fail to fill some void long term, but what about Nopaedoell? Surely he has some too? Who does he think he is, The Sperminator? Bet each time he knocked Sue up it was a personal affirmation of his manliness and viriility..🤢🤮Can just imagine each time Sue confirmed yet another pregnancy, him saying “ Have it” ewww...ewww...thrice ewwww......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can't bare to watch the blog but sounds grabby. How do we know the new baby is called Oaklyn? Hideous name.

Reactions: 10
Watched two mins of the Xmas vlog, felt sorry for the older girl in white who went into the living room then sat on the right not opening anything whilst the younger ones all opened theirs.. (not sure which one she is) granted she’s not a young kid but it’s still a magical time for teens and I’d hate to think of my kids having to sit back to allow younger siblings to open theirs..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Millie's bump just over 6 mins in 😂

Can't bring myself to watch any more in one go as it's painful gluttony but that's hilarious, they've simply given up pretending to hide it now!

Casper at 2:22 didn't even look at his action figures, just ripped the paper off, box facing outwards to the camera, and didn't even turn it over before throwing it on the floor and ripping in to another one. Noel asked what have you got? Casper's reply "all of this", without even looking at any of it or referring to anything in particular. Yup, that sums it up.

Josh too admitted he hadn't even looked at his trainers yet, he'd just unwrapped the box and moved on. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just skipped and it’s all sue opening shite. Not being funny but on xmas day I have a few chocs to a open to share with kids. I don’t want to take one second away from my kids. Me and dh open them later on so we can fully give the kids attention. And sue dear your presents looked like my 12 year olds did bleeping Pandora 😂😂 but I understand when it , when adults were buying it for themselves , well u couldn’t afford it and every penny went on a small box of fish to share

Any negative comments on YouTube? I shall have a look later
Of course not , she Will be sat with pointy finger going delete delete delete

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millie's bump just over 6 mins in 😂

Can't bring myself to watch any more in one go as it's painful gluttony but that's hilarious, they've simply given up pretending to hide it now!

Casper at 2:22 didn't even look at his action figures, just ripped the paper off, box facing outwards to the camera, and didn't even turn it over before throwing it on the floor and ripping in to another one. Noel asked what have you got? Casper's reply "all of this", without even looking at any of it or referring to anything in particular. Yup, that sums it up.

Josh too admitted he hadn't even looked at his trainers yet, he'd just unwrapped the box and moved on. 😡
A few people have commented on Millie’s bump. They are a few times in the vlog where you clearly see it. Especially when she’s helping dish out Christmas dinner.

Not watched it yet Was Katie in the vlog
Apparently she was poorly.

Reactions: 10
She’s looking pretty far on. Good luck Millie . duck sake all my kids got Jordan’s are they chavvy now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ sue anyone would think you've broken your bloody finger with that dressing not a nail 🤣 bit dramatic
Millie's bump clearly being shown.
Sue with her dirty brown streak in her hair 🤣
How the f**k has Millie afforded Versace perfume.
Tillie is an older version Hallie. Both crave the attention from there parents

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ sue anyone would think you've broken your bloody finger with that dressing not a nail 🤣 bit dramatic
Millie's bump clearly being shown.
Sue with her dirty brown streak in her hair 🤣
How the f**k has Millie afforded Versace perfume.
Tillie is an older version Hallie. Both crave the attention from there parents
Because it’s cheap as tit about 25 for a set

https://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/versace/bright-crystal/eau-de-toilette-gift-set/p/33026 you too can smell like sue minus the dog and bo. For the small price of around £20

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.