The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I lost my daughter late on, I was ttc pretty quickly, my next was born 11 month after. but she Doesn’t even appreciate the kids she has. shes not having kids for the right reasons, I guess since baby 3 or 4 it was all about the money, at first it was cb and tax credits and now it’s money from tv etc

Reactions: 12
Every article on these shits mentions that sadly their son Alfie was stillborn. As horrific as it was for them they were soon pumping out another child. I had a stillborn baby but I have never found the need to shout about her and make a big fuss. She was my first and I am more than blessed with the two children I went on to have. It was 2 years before I could even consider another pregnancy. I will always carry her deep in my heart.
I don’t need the world to know. It is horrific at the time and it is always at the back of your mind what might have been. I know everybody’s experience is different and she was not born for this earth.
They need to get real and be thankful for the tons of kids they have not keep bleating on about what might have been. It boils my blood, it is not exclusive to them idiots.
Exactly this, most horrific to lose a child but sometimes it feels like they use their grief for their own ends, not saying they aren’t grieving, they are and always will, but less sensationalism regarding it would really be for the best.

Whoever it was can’t spell but that’s nothing new for them.
If it was just that they weren’t very clever I’d think ok fair enough, but them kids have potential like others, but the parents fail them in every way

Reactions: 6
I think the reason they haven’t announced the babies name is that they are keeping it under wraps and Chris and Nicole will feature in the new tv show. I could be wrong though.

I think it's good that Millie stands up for herself and her children ..maybe she will prove everyone wrong and do a really good job

Reactions: 13
Whose Jeff? xx
“Jeff” is a common jokey name amongst kids and teens, sort of like a craze.

In this context it is used in the persons phone as a nickname for Millie.

We know it is from Millie to a child at home as it says “when I was pregnant with Ophelia” and “it will be you lot at home she will take it out on”.

Awww, so sorry you’re feeling this way- horrible decision to have to make...I had to do same recently for my much loved Jack Russell, but she was seventeen and we found out she had cancer.. take c

These aren’t any old sprogs ...these are Radford Sprogs.... dirty, malnourished, ill mannered, nose picking, grabby, greedy, possibly lice ridden, screaming, feral.... and that’s the good bits.....
Awww, so sorry you’re feeling this way- horrible decision to have to make...I had to do same recently for my much loved Jack Russell, but she was seventeen and we found out she had cancer.. take care xx

These aren’t any old sprogs ...these are Radford Sprogs.... dirty, malnourished, ill mannered, nose picking, grabby, greedy, possibly lice ridden, screaming, feral.... and that’s the good bits.....
thank you, we've decided on rehoming, it's going to break our hearts when he's taken. Sorry to hear about your dog too, it's awful.

• Heart
I think the reason they haven’t announced the babies name is that they are keeping it under wraps and Chris and Nicole will feature in the new tv show. I could be wrong though.
I'll be very disappointed in Nicole for selling out to the Radford brand if this is true, she's always avoided the media hype surrounding them until now. Especially if Sue's told them to keep the name quiet until the TV show reveal. She's never kept her own babies names a secret for such purposes before so it's awful if she's asking that of them.

(All ifs buts and maybes though)

Reactions: 11
Lazy Susan is playing on that vr set Noel was on the other day, it's clearly winding the dogs up because they are jumping at her and barking, so instead of taking it off and sorting the dogs out, she carries on, selfish cow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Exactly this, most horrific to lose a child but sometimes it feels like they use their grief for their own ends, not saying they aren’t grieving, they are and always will, but less sensationalism regarding it would really be for the best.
I thought I saw on Archie's passport on the TV show they'd accidentally written Alfie. Their names are incredibly similar.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Lazy Susan is playing on that vr set Noel was on the other day, it's clearly winding the dogs up because they are jumping at her and barking, so instead of taking it off and sorting the dogs out, she carries on, selfish cow.
Stupid bleeping witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Christmas vlog is uploading so expect sue to be snippy in the comments with anyone who mentions they have too many presents unless they don’t show half of them.

Reactions: 9
Playing with the vr set with 3 small dogs.. I've seen so many accidents she could easily fall and kill one. How stupid

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.