The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are leaving it awful late with putting up the Christmas day vlog , other families put theirs up Christmas day night or boxing day

Reactions: 7
Have any of the minions commented on the puppy yet? Surely no-one can think that is a good idea 😫
It appears most think it's wonderful, and are all keen to share pics of their new designer puppy they got for Christmas too 🙄🙄🙄

I doubt most of the idiots commenting even realise the 'lovely large family' they have recently started following since seeing their show before Christmas already have 4 other dogs, one at least of which they've already bred from. At least I hope they don't.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
They are leaving it awful late with putting up the Christmas day vlog , other families put theirs up Christmas day night or boxing day
Lazy Susan said the Christmas vlog will be going up, but they are taking a few days off. Off from what exactly I've no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much to edit out in a desperate attempt to pretend the kids didn't receive much (in edition to their trip to Lapland and new designer puppy). By the time they've finished editing there'll be no vlog left!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I commented : beautiful puppy. But won't in get crushed under the children and other dogs. Are you going to walk this one.

Been blocked. The woman has loads of kids yet has time to be blocking people and making sparky comments on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have any of the minions commented on the puppy yet? Surely no-one can think that is a good idea 😫
They all think it’s absoloutely amazing. More than one said now you can’t have more babies, fill your house with puppies. They are as bleeping stupid as those that “ they worship.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Whats the bet she stole the dogs name from millie 😆 arlo is more a baby name not for a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I commented : beautiful puppy. But won't in get crushed under the children and other dogs. Are you going to walk this one.

Been blocked. The woman has loads of kids yet has time to be blocking people and making sparky comments on insta.
I know!! Said it once I'll say it again,read with your children sue or do some crafts. She must have her phone on every minute 😡

Reactions: 14
Another bleeping dog!!
How irresponsible when it must be impossible to even look after all the kids properly in that madhouse.
And why do they always get the dogs that are prone to health problems?
Those French Bulldogs and now a dachshund!!
SMFH

They all think it’s absoloutely amazing. More than one said now you can’t have more babies, fill your house with puppies. They are as bleeping stupid as those that “ they worship.”
And how irresponsible promoting getting a dog at Christmas to their thick as duck fans!

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Come on! Lol 😂 You should know the script by now. She can’t handle the truth! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is obviously gagging for another baby so begged Nowall for a puppy for Christmas.The problem with them scraggy, snot rags is they have overindulged themselves to the point where nothing they get makes them happy. Range rovers, diamond rings, hottubs, designer clothes, more toys than smyths, lapland trips and on and on. Katie is bored ? So are we. Scabby Sue needs to slow the duck down consuming everything in her sight. She is a greedy entitled little tit, in her head she is still 13 years old, the age she was stunted at from being groomed and sexually assaulted by a lad that knew better. 30 plus years to now and this is where they are, it is disgusting and Arlo is the latest victim of this utter tit show!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fawning replies to the puppy post!
Are these people even alive?
How can they not see that the Radfraud house is one of the last places for a puppy?
Anyone with so much as a functioning brain cell would just feel sorry for the little dog not be encouraging such irresponsibility.

Reactions: 17
Quite a few of the bigger families started collecting dogs and breeding them once their ovaries dried up. The Freers and the Sullivans come to mind. It must be symptomatic of the hoarding mentality.
On a side note, I see Tania Sullivan is with another man (she had a different one not long after splitting with Mike) and is claiming half of her children don't speak to her anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Quite a few of the bigger families started collecting dogs and breeding them once their ovaries dried up. The Freers and the Sullivans come to mind. It must be symptomatic of the hoarding mentality.
On a side note, I see Tania Sullivan is with another man (she had a different one not long after splitting with Mike) and is claiming half of her children don't speak to her anymore.
The freers breed the labs twice and the cats twice too.
The first time was to pay for Garys vasectomy reversal. I was told at the time the 2nd time was to pay towards IVF as the reversal didnt work too well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Another puppy… sweet mother Mary. When will they stop with the animals??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
have any of the dogs been spayed? i know sophie was saying she's not getting hers done because of the 'risks'. Poor Lola is just shoved in the garden to bark at every passer by. I wouldn't sell them a spider plant never mind a dog.
As someone who’s currently sat talking a friend down as she awaits her dog having emergency surgery for pyometra (an incredibly serious womb infection) there’s no bigger risk than that. An empty uterus is a dangerous uterus and it wants out. If her dog has a massive risk undergoing anaesthetic then she wants to be looking at why and correcting that asap (as well as definitely not breeding from a compromised dog) one of my 5 is a pug (accidental ownership, I’m not a pug person but love her to bits) and she is kept slim and fit and my vet actually said there was very little more risk her being spayed than any other breed. We weighed up the pros and cons together and that tiny amount of risk was far outweighed by the benefits. Whilst she was under I had her soft pallet trimmed and nares checked to ensure she was as comfortable as possible without putting her through another GA. My pug is actually an exception in that she’s super slim, incredibly fit and competes in agility but she’s a pug at the end of the day. A poorly bred pug at that. I have an intact male cross breed who I avoid GA on due to heart issues. I don’t want any pups. The world doesn’t need more dogs like either of them. Plus every time she came in heat she would be depressed, my male would go wild and with every season she was at risk of infections. Yes, it’s a worry putting any dog through a spay but I’d rather the stress of waiting 45 minutes for a routine keyhole spay than the worry my friend is currently going through with her dog being operated on by two vets in the emergent hospital almost an hour away, being pumped full of antibiotics and other meds (she’s crashed once)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Theres a camera we sell it work called the arlo cam so the name arlo is on the same vibe as Alexa for me😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.