The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look one time at their channel, something off about him ,why would you vlog if your house looked like that 😬 it's all so manic and disorganized. I feel claustrophobic watching a lot of the large families on YouTube in far to small houses not enough space in their living rooms for them all to sit down, it's kind of sad because most of them have been at it a long long time thinking they are about to become famous when it's never going to happen .
The clutter in theirs and a couple of others makes me really itch. I am not one for clutter for the sake of it.
There are a fair few bigger families I have come across who would really benefit from one of those hoarding and cleaning programmes.

Actually thats one think I will give poundland barbie credit for, her house is always clean even if its a bad house.

Reactions: 8
I live not too far from the lossiemouth Sullivan's. Their videos are quite boring.

Whatever happened to the other Sullivan family, I'm sure the mum home schooled the children.

Reactions: 7
I live not too far from the lossiemouth Sullivan's. Their videos are quite boring.

Whatever happened to the other Sullivan family, I'm sure the mum home schooled the children.
She split from her husband, accused him of all sorts.
Stopped vlogging sent the kids to real schools, fell out with her older kids and got a new fella and a Job!

Just had a look at the house tour- it's all very organised but so cramped. I've never watched them before. The dad gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason.

Reactions: 9

The mum split up from the dad she put all the kids back into school and she got really healthy and lost loads of weight

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the house tour- it's all very organised but so cramped. I've never watched them before. The dad gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason.
I am questioning where they are going to put a new baby too.
Or how they are going to afford new baby when they already claim to be on a tight budget.

Maybe they hops you tube will take off, awkward!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
the poundland one didnt they convert a toilet or a cupboard into a bedroom after the last baby ?
Beyond crazy
The last baby is still in their room aged 3ish.
But yes I think there was a conversion, possibly in the basement. Their house just isnt suitable, its badly maintained by the landloard, the living room is small, kitchen is small and no dining room. House over 4 floors.
But I will give them credit I think they make the best of the house they have. But I do think they have some major issues.

Have any of the minions commented on the puppy yet? Surely no-one can think that is a good idea 😫

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.