The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ororkes make me want to be physically sick. Last month she was selling prams that looked like they had never been cleaned.
Shes another desperate for fame.
a relative of mine lives next to a another big family! She's currently preggers at a ripe age and I just don't get it they vlog and it's obvious they think another baby will launch their YouTube careers! They dont even have a big enough vehicle to transport the kids they have!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The Ororkes the Sullivan’s from Scotland they are all the same. bleeping boring and creepy AF

It’s the same shite from every family ALL the time 😴😴😴
All desperate for fame 😴😴😴😴

a relative of mine lives next to a another big family! She's currently preggers at a ripe age and I just don't get it they vlog and it's obvious they think another baby will launch their YouTube careers! They dont even have a big enough vehicle to transport the kids they have!
She’s not from Lossiemouth is she? Lol

Reactions: 8
I love
The Ororkes the Sullivan’s from Scotland they are all the same. bleeping boring and creepy AF

It’s the same shite from every family ALL the time 😴😴😴
All desperate for fame 😴😴😴😴

She’s not from Lossiemouth is she? No! I love Scotland but im from north Manchester!
I live in Scotland rather! But I'm from north Manchester

Reactions: 4
She really has no clue, she is a child in a 40 odd year old body! Babies, puppies, cars, plastic shite, chill zone ..... really, get a proper bleeping job like the rest of us. Those followers.... I have no words! A hard rain will fall on this shambles of a family.
Sue has never worked a day in her life- doesn’t need to with C5 paying them for an Xmas special and a series starting next week. I mean they make it look all magical when we know what really happens in the house and how selfish she is. Noel is a wet blanket and obvs let’s her have and spend what she wants.

• Wow
There are 2 I can think of and neither should be adding to their broods. One has major family issues and the other is a hoarder lol

I love

I live in Scotland rather! But I'm from north Manchester
Fits both of them to be fair, but I am guessing Barbie from Wish is who you mean.

Reactions: 3
There are 2 I can think of and neither should be adding to their broods. One has major family issues and the other is a hoarder lol

Fits both of them to be fair, but I am guessing Barbie from Wish is who you mean.
who’s the hoarding family?

Reactions: 3
QUOTE="spilleroftea, post: 7675013, member: 53554"]

[/QUOTE]
Yes to both! In fact I've never heard anything like it!
Another thing that bugs me with insta families is the lack of reality ... PR trips everyday of the holidays , of course your all coming across as happy but it's not reality of a big family .. making your own fun is .. not exploiting your kids for freebies is just not the way!

Reactions: 6

She loves Sue too haha 🤮🤮🤮

They always get the breeds that I’d say are some of the most costly in terms of their health issues as well. Frenchies with their breathing, spines, brains, elbows, skin (really what’s right with a frenchie?) and dachshunds with their spines. Can see a few go fund mes in a the next year or two!
Thank you! I normally just read the Radfords but this is the one that's really annoyed me. People getting dachshunds due to popularity really annoys one of my friends. His dachshund has had IVDD attacks twice, the second time he had to have ten discs taken out. Thankfully he's doing well now but I think pet insurance only just covered it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Thank you! I normally just read the Radfords but this is the one that's really annoyed me. People getting dachshunds due to popularity really annoys one of my friends. His dachshund has had IVDD attacks twice, the second time he had to have ten discs taken out. Thankfully he's doing well now but I think pet insurance only just covered it.
If its a condition that the breed gets the lots of insurance dont cover it, I know someone who pays about £100 a month for her frenchies meds because of issues.
But thats if they have insurance because I cant see them taking a dog to the vets when they dont even take the kids to a dentist!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm curious, was it noisy when you rode past and have your parents heard any noise on their travels. I truly pity that neighborhood.
They weren't home. It was completely deserted. When I got back to my parents later on, their IG showed that they were at Pride in Lancaster that day.

As others have said, you never see them around Morecambe, they always drive miles for days out. The day of the run on the prom was the first time in a long time I've seen them post anything in Morecambe.

Lots of the older ones go to my old secondary school, which is not the closest one to them.

Reactions: 10
The Sullivan’s need more subs so they can get their own tattle thread

• Haha
bleeping disgusting. 5 dogs who will be mistreated in that home. Poor Lola is already invisible to them and Arlo will be too as soon as he's grown up. They'll never be walked, probably won't be fixed, they'll be tormented by rowdy screeching kids, won't have any thought given to their training, diet, vet care or anything else. Poor things. Not to mention they never adopt a dog from a shelter who needs a home. They've got to have their designer breeds! A non-purebred dog is just as deserving of love as an expensive one. Selfish clowns.

Must be from another idiot backyard breeder like them, nobody with any sense would sell a puppy to this lot.

There's a picture of Phoebe cuddling Arlo and he seems content with her, I've seen her gently cuddling the other dogs too. She must have a calming nature and a sensitive side, yet I doubt she'll get a moment of peace in that family.

Why does Sue need a chill out spot upstairs? She chills out everywhere anyway! She has the master bedroom where she can go for a moment of peace, unlike her children who are 3-4 to a room stacked on top of each other! The kids deserve "chill out spots" where they can go to be alone and recover. The last thing Sue needs is to chill out more.

I'm not sure if it's genetics, malnutrition or the way they do their makeup but all the older Radford girls look constipated all the time. They've got weird shaped lips and pained expressions. The tacky over the top makeup doesn't help, they look like they should be on snog marry avoid. They've got lips like someone who's been smoking for 47 years!

A few threads back someone posted a clip from the doc when Casper was born where you can clearly hear Sue's mum say "Max, Samson, mummy's home". No matter what way you listen all you can hear is a very clear "Samson". So people were trying to figure out who Samson was, if he was a forgotten Radford child 😂 Alice was one of Sue's typos where she meant to say something else but said Alice so we've decided Alice is another forgotten Radford lol. Sue claims there is a secret room in the basement that they haven't shown (although she's shown the entire house and we can't see where the secret room would fit in) so we've decided Samson and Alice are trapped in the secret room lol!
They vouldnt adopt a dog. They wouldn't be allowed. The checks are so thorough, they'd nrver get through them. A lot of puppy breeders (not all!!) don't care as long as the cash is coming in.

There used to be a thread about all the smaller accounts. Shame there isnt still one!

They vouldnt adopt a dog. They wouldn't be allowed. The checks are so thorough, they'd nrver get through them. A lot of puppy breeders (not all!!) don't care as long as the cash is coming in.
This is true, I know Battersey dont allow you to adopt a dog with young children, possibly under 5's.
They also ask about things like outdoor area, facilities to walk the dog and work patterns to make sure that the dog is fully exercise.

I know with the Boxer Rescue they insist that all the dogs are sterilised so they cannot be used for breeding.

But to be fair I dont think the Radfords would be approved for adopting a child either!!

Reactions: 13
I had a look one time at their channel, something off about him ,why would you vlog if your house looked like that 😬 it's all so manic and disorganized. I feel claustrophobic watching a lot of the large families on YouTube in far to small houses not enough space in their living rooms for them all to sit down, it's kind of sad because most of them have been at it a long long time thinking they are about to become famous when it's never going to happen .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.