The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many comments on their last YouTube video asking if Millie is pregnant (all being ignored)... they really didn't do a good job of disguising it did they? 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments are gag worthy!
Ruth R

5 days ago @Emily Malcolm i dont know if they still do, but in years past, they have had a budget for *everything*, preferring Noel’s cooking to eating out, and at Christmas/birthday, a kid is as likely to get what they need (clothes) as what they want (the latest toy).
Emily Malcolm
5 days ago
@Ruth R yeah they do, they mention it in the vlogs from time to time. Very sensible with their earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments are gag worthy!
Ruth R
5 days ago @Emily Malcolm i dont know if they still do, but in years past, they have had a budget for *everything*, preferring Noel’s cooking to eating out, and at Christmas/birthday, a kid is as likely to get what they need (clothes) as what they want (the latest toy).
Emily Malcolm
5 days ago
@Ruth R yeah they do, they mention it in the vlogs from time to time. Very sensible with their earnings.
Oh bless them, if only they knew the truth. It must be wonderful to live in cloud cuckoo land where everything is hearts and roses.

For people who claim to be fans, some of them really don't know much about them do they?! Clearly never watched any of the million present opening vlogs, and certainly can't be aware of the purchases last Christmas! They really should do their research properly.

Reactions: 16
Can't believe how much this family have changed over the years. Its all materialism and grabbiness now.

Reactions: 18
It’s definitely Sue saying what she really wanted to reply lol

What made me laugh, is the same person is also on their instagram and tattles 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t understand why everyone was so triggered with what I wrote, it was Sue’s quote herself, I didn’t swear or make a nasty comment. Yet I was abused and attacked (not that anyone would actually give a tit lol) just imagine if it was my first time watching the show and I simply just wanted to point that fact out, you’d be mortified with all those replies, would definitely put the radfurds in a bad light and their ‘fans’.
Shes already tried to "out" a couple of tattlers.
Its pathetic, she claims she has the site blockedbut reacts to everything that is said.
We have known for years she cannot accept any critism, she always reacts in a negitive way and looses her tit.

I get the feeling that Christmas wasnt a happy one in the Radford Mansion, not enough bragging, katies strop, still no vlog.
Oh well you reep what you sew and I am pretty sure their are people out there whos Christmas was 100% worse!

Reactions: 15
Shes already tried to "out" a couple of tattlers.
Its pathetic, she claims she has the site blockedbut reacts to everything that is said.
We have known for years she cannot accept any critism, she always reacts in a negitive way and looses her tit.

I get the feeling that Christmas wasnt a happy one in the Radford Mansion, not enough bragging, katies strop, still no vlog.
Oh well you reep what you sew and I am pretty sure their are people out there whos Christmas was 100% worse!
I remember years ago she was saying that she was friends with someone who worked for mumsnet and she was going to give her the real IDs of certain posters 😂 Strangely enough that didn't seem to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember years ago she was saying that she was friends with someone who worked for mumsnet and she was going to give her the real IDs of certain posters 😂 Strangely enough that didn't seem to happen!
She doesn’t actually have any friends.
Just fawning sycophants on Instagram & YouTube.
People that obviously don’t know her.

Reactions: 11
Sounds about right, she tried to use an insta account to out a couple of people too.

I remember what happened with mumsnet and it involves a solicitors letter which is why the threads get shut down so quick. Gutted I was involved in that, she was pissed off because another friend outted her pregnancy. So we helped her find out who it was and covered it up, for her to be contacting the sun at the same time and the very next day it was a sun exclusive.

She doesn’t actually have any friends.
Just fawning sycophants on Instagram & YouTube.
People that obviously don’t know her.
She did have friends, there was a bit of a large family community but it was split a couple of times and both times Sue was involved in the fall outs, they last one was all her doing.
Now people are seeing the truth and she has no one except the weirdos who are too scared of her to speak up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's amazing that with all those kids,Sue has the time to go on the net,let alone troll other people!! Priorities Sue!! Read some books to your children,do some crafts with them!! 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sounds about right, she tried to use an insta account to out a couple of people too.

I remember what happened with mumsnet and it involves a solicitors letter which is why the threads get shut down so quick. Gutted I was involved in that, she was pissed off because another friend outted her pregnancy. So we helped her find out who it was and covered it up, for her to be contacting the sun at the same time and the very next day it was a sun exclusive.

She did have friends, there was a bit of a large family community but it was split a couple of times and both times Sue was involved in the fall outs, they last one was all her doing.
Now people are seeing the truth and she has no one except the weirdos who are too scared of her to speak up.
Half them groups think sues is god, there’s a few who are popping out kids every year, some are openly saying they want to beat the family to be uks biggest. It’s so bleeping sad , one mum had her 16th refused to bf because that can delay periods , and as soon as shed stopped bleeding she was using opk tests.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.