The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half them groups think sues is god, there’s a few who are popping out kids every year, some are openly saying they want to beat the family to be uks biggest. It’s so bleeping sad , one mum had her 16th refused to bf because that can delay periods , and as soon as shed stopped bleeding she was using opk tests.
Omg I can’t believe I just read that. I presume these people with 16 kids have really good jobs and lots of money ? Not!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The Radford Family #25. More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg I can’t believe I just read that. I presume these people with 16 kids have really good jobs and lots of money ? Not!!
😂 no them ones are the ones who say they are too busy for jobs, and how are they meant to get kids to school if working. There was a few nice families but they left the groups

Reactions: 9
Half them groups think sues is god, there’s a few who are popping out kids every year, some are openly saying they want to beat the family to be uks biggest. It’s so bleeping sad , one mum had her 16th refused to bf because that can delay periods , and as soon as shed stopped bleeding she was using opk tests.
We must be talking about the wrong groups, I know a few have popped up in the last few years and they are radford worshippers, some even vlog.
But the OG groups going back 8 years, most have seen the real Sue because of the things she has done over the years.

And it dont surprise me, there are some desperate wannabees who think that the Radfords are goals. Its absolutly not.

We must be talking about the wrong groups, I know a few have popped up in the last few years and they are radford worshippers, some even vlog.
But the OG groups going back 8 years, most have seen the real Sue because of the things she has done over the years.

And it dont surprise me, there are some desperate wannabees who think that the Radfords are goals. Its absolutly not.
Yep these are pretty recent groups
I’m still on some , as sometime su just need to laugh, this was a post last week . Really serious too 😂
Are there any ways to make some extra money without going to work?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep these are pretty recent groups
I’m still on some , as sometime su just need to laugh, this was a post last week . Really serious too 😂
Are there any ways to make some extra money without going to work?
That actually rings a bell 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always see people defend the radfords on social media
how they don’t claim benefits

22 children they will definitely be claiming some kind of benefits . If not them then the older children more than likely do .
the children will no doubt have children if they’re own now and be in council property . I’m not clued up on them so I apologise but they definitely get some form of benefit l the pie shop surely ain’t keeping them all !! Also how much of the nhs services do they use up l every child sue has will have cost the nhs . If sue was in America where you pay for your health care I highly doubt she would have continued to have children.

Reactions: 20
Come on Sue - your minions are waiting with their tongues hanging out (literally in the case of the kiddy fiddlers who enjoy a hand shandy over videos of your kids in their nappies and pyjamas) to see your Christmas day vlog with the tiny token presents the kids were told to expect as they had a trip to a foreign country in lieu of presents (many kids can only dream of flying abroad).
I'm sure you had a wholesome family christmas with almost zero waste, plates piles high with hearty vegetables for the anaemic kids, a healthy walk with the kids and all the dogs in the afternoon, playing board games and charades, watching a christmas film together and reading christmas books from the library and the collection you've built up over the years.
Sorting out the squabbles and tantrums, clearing up the mess, trying to stop the dogs stealing the food, dealing with overtired, overstimulated toddlers who don't want to go to bed.
Oh sorry, that's what normal families do and they don't film every second. They just have memories to treasure, good and bad.
What will your kids remember about their christmases? Being filmed for the gram, being pimped out for ££££££££££, having their private lives put out on the internet whether they like it or not (and they are mostly too young to make that decision). Those kids have been exploited by Noel in the same way as Sue - getting her pregnant repeatedly since she was a child just to prove how virile he is and to make money from being the largest family, with no thought whatsoever about his wifes mental or physical wellbeing from enduring pregnancy after pregnancy (which was a nightmare for women before contraception became widely available - many women never lived to see their kids grow up) or the feelings of his kids who have often told cameras how they don't want any more siblings.
Get back to the bloody pie shop and sort out those orders, sort your kids out and show them you actually care about them and not how much money they can generate for you. Feed them some proper food, wrap them up in the cold, spend some time with each of them and find out who they are. Start looking after your family and stop treating your kids like a cash cow.
Good luck for your pregnancy Millie - we all know the circumstances aren't great but hopefully you can make a go of your life with you own children away from the Radford madhouse, and show them a proper childhood.
I wish everyone in that family well, except the patriarch who created the whole shebang. Noel can go duck himself for the abuse he's dished out over the years to his wife and kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sad really I’d hate the life she has .
she’s the same age as my mum and my mums currently taking time of work and travelling with my father enjoying her late 40s after working since 16 paying her mortgage off and raising me and my siblings. My mum had me young but has always worked and always made time for all four of us. I feel sue has no time for each child and it’s just the oldest looking after the youngest it’s sad for them children they have no life . Sue has no life either her and Noel at that age should be enjoying time together like my parents do yet they still have very young babies . What a sad life that must be. Nothing against those having children in 40s but sue has how many children by time they all leave home she will be how old and not lived her life . Nobody will babysit all those children why her and Noel take a weeks holiday

sad really I’d hate that life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the past they have always included alfie.
But even with Alfie thats still 22
If they didn’t include him they wouldn’t be the biggests, theres 6 others with21 . So legally they only have 21 registered children. so any of these other family’s could come forward and they would be one of the biggest not the biggest

Reactions: 9
If they didn’t include him they wouldn’t be the biggests, theres 6 others with21 . So legally they only have 21 registered children. so any of these other family’s could come forward and they would be one of the biggest not the biggest
So there are 7 families total in the uk who have 21 children😮 I'm curious as to who these others are and how they compare to the Radfords. Does anyone know of any of them? If any of them are still actively having babies they could overtake the Radfords, Sue would be livid! I wonder how a giant family actually survives without a magic pie shop, sorry i mean a hefty cheque from channel 5, youtube monetisation and a houseful of gifted items, plus live-in unpaid babysitters

Maybe when they said 23 they were including Samson 😂 that or they thought there were 22 living children plus little Alfie making 23

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So there are 7 families total in the uk who have 21 children😮 I'm curious as to who these others are and how they compare to the Radfords. Does anyone know of any of them? If any of them are still actively having babies they could overtake the Radfords, Sue would be livid! I wonder how a giant family actually survives without a magic pie shop, sorry i mean a hefty cheque from channel 5, youtube monetisation and a houseful of gifted items, plus live-in unpaid babysitters

Maybe when they said 23 they were including Samson 😂 that or they thought there were 22 living children plus little Alfie making 23
I think they are blended families.

Reactions: 5
Haha
I’m saying nothing 🤭🤭
I just scrolled a certain group for the first time in ages and thought WTF is wrong with these people, some are deffo Radford lovers. Pretty sure some have lynched me with Jealousy, Magic pie shop, they are lovely bollox.

Reactions: 4
This is what I don’t get. We know the Radfords managed before they were famous by topping up the pie shop earnings with tax credits, which probably gave them more than what they actually earned. They also bought their first home in the 90s when property prices were low (anyone around in that time probably remembers the housing crash/negative equate and the over supply of houses to buy).
Now they sell out their lives and get sponsored for everything so they don’t need to claim. But all these other families who are having to take huge mortgages (or high rents) before they’ve even factored in the basics of feeding and clothing these mega families. How do they manage? I genuinely would love to know how you stretch one salary/income to cover everything.

This is what I don’t get. We know the Radfords managed before they were famous by topping up the pie shop earnings with tax credits, which probably gave them more than what they actually earned. They also bought their first home in the 90s when property prices were low (anyone around in that time probably remembers the housing crash/negative equate and the over supply of houses to buy).
Now they sell out their lives and get sponsored for everything so they don’t need to claim. But all these other families who are having to take huge mortgages (or high rents) before they’ve even factored in the basics of feeding and clothing these mega families. How do they manage? I genuinely would love to know how you stretch one salary/income to cover everything.
Not as big as the Radfords but we live on one very good wage and no help, we have had help in the past but we bettered our circumstances without exploiting the kids. I wont say what the wage is but we pay the higher tax bracket and although we still claim child benefit it gets paid back at the end of the year in tax.
You can stretch, we actually cook proper meals, a take away is a treat, christmas is not piles and piles of tat and we value the things we have.
No leased cars, ours is 25 years old, a classic and we take care of it.
Housingwise, we moved from an expensive part of the country to one that was more affordable with bigger houses. It was a good move.

I think the main thing is we value what we have and spend time not money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sad really I’d hate the life she has .
she’s the same age as my mum and my mums currently taking time of work and travelling with my father enjoying her late 40s after working since 16 paying her mortgage off and raising me and my siblings. My mum had me young but has always worked and always made time for all four of us. I feel sue has no time for each child and it’s just the oldest looking after the youngest it’s sad for them children they have no life . Sue has no life either her and Noel at that age should be enjoying time together like my parents do yet they still have very young babies . What a sad life that must be. Nothing against those having children in 40s but sue has how many children by time they all leave home she will be how old and not lived her life . Nobody will babysit all those children why her and Noel take a weeks holiday

sad really I’d hate that life
I had my children young too first at 19 the last at 30(no 4).I'm 36 now and have considered have another(as i have one girl and three boys).When I discussed it with my other children my eldest(17) and youngest(6) said the don't want anymore sibling.Which has made me think don't bother if the others don't want it.Also my husband said when we're in our 40s we will be able to travel more.My point is you should take in consideration of other children of the family as it will affect them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.