The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far seen the barbie dream house, the scaletrics, VR kit and plastic crap. What happened to lapland being their present šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Sorry to go off topic but how does the ā€œnot capped Becasue of dlaā€ work?
So say I claim dla for my daughter, do I still only get paid for the first two children (if born after whenever this started) or can I claim for as many as I wish?
You still only get for the first 2 children, unless they were born before 2017.
There is a cap, i think its Ā£500 a week in london, Ā£350 elsewhere but if 1 parent works you dont get the cap or if you claim DLA you dont get the cap.

Surely there claiming something somewhere? we all know the dont bring in that much. How does Millie being on benefits not affect Sues ?
Millie will be claiming Universal credit as a single mother. Even though shes living under Noel and Sues roof they income dont affect her claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Regardless of Millie falling pregnant twice below the age of 20, sheā€™s old enough to deal with and know the consequences. We donā€™t truly know why sheā€™s kept this pregnancy under lock and key, and I donā€™t think one screenshot is enough to guess why. But at the end of the day, sue has absolutely no right to be embarrassed of Millie when she fell pregnant at 13! Millie was over the age of consent when she was pregnant with Ophelia, sue wasnā€™t. Surely itā€™s more difficult to handle knowing your mum had her first child at 13 and didnā€™t stop until near enough her 50ā€™s. What Millie has done isnā€™t embarrassing at all, many young girls have done the same. My cousin had her first at 16 and another at 18/19, and sheā€™s happy and provides for her kids. I would be more embarrassed of sue than Millie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Regardless of Millie falling pregnant twice below the age of 20, sheā€™s old enough to deal with and know the consequences. We donā€™t truly know why sheā€™s kept this pregnancy under lock and key, and I donā€™t think one screenshot is enough to guess why. But at the end of the day, sue has absolutely no right to be embarrassed of Millie when she fell pregnant at 13! Millie was over the age of consent when she was pregnant with Ophelia, sue wasnā€™t. Surely itā€™s more difficult to handle knowing your mum had her first child at 13 and didnā€™t stop until near enough her 50ā€™s. What Millie has done isnā€™t embarrassing at all, many young girls have done the same. My cousin had her first at 16 and another at 18/19, and sheā€™s happy and provides for her kids. I would be more embarrassed of sue than Millie
Whilst Sue has done an awful lot to embarrass in later years, suggesting her kids should be embarrassed because SHE fell pregnant at 13 is somewhat victim blaming. Their father's disgraceful behaviour should be the cause of embarrassment as far as Chris's conception is concerned.

Just because plenty of girls do fall pregnant to multiple fathers under the age of 20, doesn't make it ok imo. The way Millie is conducting herself isn't necessarily 'embarrassing' but it's hardly behaviour to celebrate either.

I think Sue and Noel see themselves as a 'wholesome' family (which is a joke considered how they started but we know how they love to gloss over that and pretend it didn't happen). Millie is kind of wrecking that image right now. They always harp on about how they don't claim benefits etc, well it's plainly obvious to everyone that Millie will be.

Personally I find it hilarious that Sue's judgement of Nicole is coming back to bite her on the arse. I always said it would, and always predicted it would be Millie who would go on to have multiple pregnancies by multiple men but even I didn't expect she'd have number 2 quite as soon as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So far seen the barbie dream house, the scaletrics, VR kit and plastic crap. What happened to lapland being their present šŸ¤”
I thought the barbie dream house and scalextrics were out of stock everywhere?!! More lies!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I wonder why the long miserable face on katie ,something has gone on there ,my thoughts are not enough grown up children went to help ,no 2 they have been rowing No3 not enough presents for the grown ups ,No 4 too much backlash from inster vlogs ,No5 she wanted to cook christmas dinner but couldn't because she hurt her finger ,no 6 locked her in the secret room because she was whining ,no 7 they forgot to order the turkey ..
Ps does anyone one know when Tenko is on please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst Sue has done an awful lot to embarrass in later years, suggesting her kids should be embarrassed because SHE fell pregnant at 13 is somewhat victim blaming. Their father's disgraceful behaviour should be the cause of embarrassment as far as Chris's conception is concerned.

Just because plenty of girls do fall pregnant to multiple fathers under the age of 20, doesn't make it ok imo. The way Millie is conducting herself isn't necessarily 'embarrassing' but it's hardly behaviour to celebrate either.

I think Sue and Noel see themselves as a 'wholesome' family (which is a joke considered how they started but we know how they love to gloss over that and pretend it didn't happen). Millie is kind of wrecking that image right now. They always harp on about how they don't claim benefits etc, well it's plainly obvious to everyone that Millie will be.

Personally I find it hilarious that Sue's judgement of Nicole is coming back to bite her on the arse. I always said it would, and always predicted it would be Millie who would go on to have multiple pregnancies by multiple men but even I didn't expect she'd have number 2 quite as soon as she is!
I didnā€™t mean they should be embarrassed by sue because she fell pregnant at 13, I probably didnā€™t word it right. I also donā€™t think it is right to have kids so young, like with my cousin it certainly was a shock, but itā€™s not the end of the world if it does happen.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why the long miserable face on katie ,something has gone on there ,my thoughts are not enough grown up children went to help ,no 2 they have been rowing No3 not enough presents for the grown ups ,No 4 too much backlash from inster vlogs ,No5 she wanted to cook christmas dinner but couldn't because she hurt her finger ,no 6 locked her in the secret room because she was whining ,no 7 they forgot to order the turkey ..
Ps does anyone one know when Tenko is on please
Ha ha ha Sue cooking.
I did see a crtptic post about someone eating a pie for dinner, maybe they didnt get their turkey? But if that had happened I am sure their would have been a pity post.

And Tenko, 3rd Jan on DramaTV was my mums favourite show, thats why I remembered.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

That's it isn't it. If we forget about their ages their whole brand is built on the idea that they are a large family who don't claim benefits. Like those who need benefits should be looked down on. With Millie clearly being that person it doesn't fit right.

Reactions: 15
But they have claimed in the past, so I dont think they can sit and brag that they dont.
Ok right now they may be lucky enough that they dont have to, but seeing as the last tax return declared Ā£33k, I am not buying it.

But for how many years did they milk the system? Do they forget that?

Reactions: 19
If this is pregnancy is by any chance accidental, I hope she gets some advice re- contraception. If itā€™s not I donā€™t think she is fair to have babies when theyā€™re squashed into one room and one has no father figure and she potentially may have another baby daddy with no involvement.

If this is pregnancy is by any chance accidental, I hope she gets some advice re- contraception. If itā€™s not I donā€™t think she is fair to have babies when theyā€™re squashed into one room and one has no father figure and she potentially may have another baby daddy with no involvement.

Reactions: 14
They are just bleeping habitual liars, its time for their minions to wake up and smell the coffee. I detest liars and Mr and Mrs Chavfraud thatā€™s exactly what you weirdos arešŸ˜”

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.