The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wonder how far millie is, shocked how far sheā€™s gone without her big mouth plastering it all over Instagram

Reactions: 9
Sue totally took over the whole pregnancy thing with Ophelia, however I'm sure she thought it was helping. Sue ordered the cottapillar, she went shopping for Millies pram and Millie had no say in what she wanted, Sue bought her cot, loads of clothes. It was almost " I'm paying for it, so you will have what I want " I know it helped Millie enormously because I'm sure she never had funds for all these things, however, there is helping out and taking over, and Sue took over.
As terrible as Sue was taking over the whole of Millie's pregnancy, Millie should show some gratitude towards her. Millie is probably not announcing because she knows that her situation is nothing to exactly be proud of considering her circumstances (a previous teenage pregnancy, no career prospects, on benefits, living in her parent's house, no long-term committed relationship). I can imagine that Sue and Noel are angry, embarrassed and somewhat ashamed that Millie hasn't learnt from her previous mistakes and has rushed into another pregnancy but another man.

Reactions: 20
" because we cannot get half of what the kids wanted, we shall take them to Lapland instead of presents" Sue Radford 19/12/21
Instagram 26/12/21 " look at all the plastic in our house, Phoebe loves the barbie dream house (even though it's probably gonna be unused or broken by new years day) "
Why do you feel the constant need to lie? Why can't you just say, we are as dull as dishwater and to make our programme more interesting, Channel 5 paid for us to go to Lapland. We had already bought plastic mountain before we left. So if Phoebe got the barbie dream house, you can bet Tillie got her ps5, Katie got her ring, and the other child who requested the xbox got that too. They are either trying to avoid a backlash or we shall see the vlog in the next few days because Susan brag bag cannot resist showing off her spending skills. All I will say is enjoy it while it's there kids, because nothing lasts forever, so you will be back to 1 fish finger and a chip for tea before you know it because your mother squander money like its going out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As terrible as Sue was taking over the whole of Millie's pregnancy, Millie should show some gratitude towards her. Millie is probably not announcing because she knows that her situation is nothing to exactly be proud of considering her circumstances (a previous teenage pregnancy, no career prospects, on benefits, living in her parent's house, no long-term committed relationship). I can imagine that Sue and Noel are angry, embarrassed and somewhat ashamed that Millie hasn't learnt from her previous mistakes and has rushed into another pregnancy but another man.
sue and Noel embarrassed by Millie, a young woman who in her late teens got pregnant. Which happens to many .how dare they even. Sue was 13 Noel was 17/18, at least what Millie did was legal. And as for living in her parents they encourage her to stay, and again work wise she did work until she left due to covid and pregnancy, and sue and Noel should be giving her money seeing as a lot of last years income was brought in from content around her pregnancy.
and Her situation is nothing to be ashamed of either. sheā€™s done a lot better than both her parents

Reactions: 26
sue and Noel embarrassed by Millie, a young woman who in her late teens got pregnant. Which happens to many .how dare they even. Sue was 13 Noel was 17/18, at least what Millie did was legal. And as for living in her parents they encourage her to stay, and again work wise she did work until she left due to covid and pregnancy, and sue and Noel should be giving her money seeing as a lot of last years income was brought in from content around her pregnancy.
and Her situation is nothing to be ashamed of either. sheā€™s done a lot better than both her parents
Millie, whether through her choice or Sue's, was portrayed as sweet and innocent for falling pregnant at 18 with the ridiculous lie of "we didn't use protection but I didn't realise it would be that easy to fall pregnant" (yes because your own parents have really struggled in that department over the years haven't they šŸ™„ ).

Sue and Noel seem to have this weird obsession that couples have to stay together and only breed with the same person throughout their lifetime, based on their own backstory. It's a major reason Sue has judged Nicole (Chris's partner) over the years, for falling pregnant by various men, and now her own daughter appears to be doing the same. Ophelia was likely 9 months or less when Millie fell pregnant again in a new relationship. By Sue's standards, she probably won't have been bothered if it was the same lad as before but the different partner will have been something Sue very much frowned upon.

Millie's circumstances are hardly something to be proud of. She has not worked since Ophelia, her only income is benefits and freebies for selling her life on social media (not just Radford vlogs/show, she sees herself as an influencer in her own right). How much of that was her parents encouragement last time remains to be seen, as she's chosen not to officially announce this time, but equally she's not remaining silent either, posting pics with an obvious bump and cryptic pregnancy posts. So it seems to me the obvious thing stopping her from officially announcing is a mixture of Sue's jealousy and embarrassment.

They can't even pretend this was some sort of accident based on Millie's poor understanding of biology this time. Millie has fallen pregnant again with no way of supporting herself except living off her parents again. That's definitely not a life choice to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Millie, whether through her choice or Sue's, was portrayed as sweet and innocent for falling pregnant at 18 with the ridiculous lie of "we didn't use protection but I didn't realise it would be that easy to fall pregnant" (yes because your own parents have really struggled in that department over the years haven't they šŸ™„ ).

Sue and Noel seem to have this weird obsession that couples have to stay together and only breed with the same person throughout their lifetime, based on their own backstory. It's a major reason Sue has judged Nicole (Chris's partner) over the years, for falling pregnant by various men, and now her own daughter appears to be doing the same. Ophelia was likely 9 months or less when Millie fell pregnant again in a new relationship. By Sue's standards, she probably won't have been bothered if it was the same lad as before but the different partner will have been something Sue very much frowned upon.

Millie's circumstances are hardly something to be proud of. She has not worked since Ophelia, her only income is benefits and freebies for selling her life on social media (not just Radford vlogs/show, she sees herself as an influencer in her own right). How much of that was her parents encouragement last time remains to be seen, as she's chosen not to officially announce this time, but equally she's not remaining silent either, posting pics with an obvious bump and cryptic pregnancy posts. So it seems to me the obvious thing stopping her from officially announcing is a mixture of Sue's jealousy and embarrassment.

They can't even pretend this was some sort of accident based on Millie's poor understanding of biology this time. Millie has fallen pregnant again with no way of supporting herself except living off her parents again. That's definitely not a life choice to be proud of.
Her new boyfriend will more than likely support them. she should also get a percentage of money from sue / channel 5 seeing as she was the main story last year
my main point is how dare they be ashamed/ embarrassed by Millie after what they did. What she did is nowhere near as bad a noel,

Reactions: 21
Oh I understand your point, comparing to Sue and Noel, but I would be highly surprised if she's found herself someone financially stable. I don't think that's high on Millie's priorities in what she looks for in a potential partner. IF he is able to support them financially she's got lucky but I wouldn't automatically assume that partner = able to financially support, especially given their age and where they live (and no that's not judgement, just harsh reality unfortunately). We don't know for a fact he has his own place either, could easily be his parents place, just like Millie. Even if it is, I wouldn't say finding a man to financially support you is something to be proud of. I'd be far more likely to say you go girl if she was owning her own money (from a proper honest day's work, just selling your life on social media).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Millieā€™s pregnancy will be on the tv show or they will hide it and she wonā€™t feature much. I think she may then just do a kylie Jenner and be like I didnā€™t want to say out but I had another baby or just post a picture of baby with Ophelia with a cryptic message. Or she could just hide the baby in the secret room with Samson and Alice šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Millie has no ambitions and is too lazy to work and get a job. She probably thought bagging a man and pumping kids out could be her meal ticket instead. Really speaking, Sue and Noel should give her a deadline to find a job and move out after the new baby is born. She needs to stand on her own two feet (and no, I don't mean relying on a man to provide everything).

Millie, get a bleeping job you lazy cow and close your bleeping legs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Millieā€™s going to find life quite difficult with 2 babies and having to live off a regular income. She seems very used to being able to spend as she pleases, which will hit hard when she (and boyfriend if sheā€™s with him) are having to prioritise rent, council tax, utilities and food over nail & hair extensions, shopping and takeaways. But I guess weā€™ll see šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Should Millie be on benefits if shes living with a partner?
It depends on their joint income I think. He looks quite young so unless heā€™s running his own firm or a computer whizz I would imagine heā€™s not earning huge amounts at the moment.

Reactions: 5
The thing is, is having lots of babies isn't as financially beneficial as it once was, you don't get tax credits after a certain amount of children and I don't think child benefit alone would pay for alot.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, is having lots of babies isn't as financially beneficial as it once was, you don't get tax credits after a certain amount of children and I don't think child benefit alone would pay for alot.
Itā€™s 2 kids. And a max amount of 20k a year. Sue would be absolutely fcked if she ever needed to claim benefits again.

Reactions: 12
Millie has no ambitions and is too lazy to work and get a job. She probably thought bagging a man and pumping kids out could be her meal ticket instead. Really speaking, Sue and Noel should give her a deadline to find a job and move out after the new baby is born. She needs to stand on her own two feet (and no, I don't mean relying on a man to provide everything).

Millie, get a bleeping job you lazy cow and close your bleeping legs.
Well when you have a mum like She, pumping out kid after kid,it's your "normal". Who else does she have to look up to?

**mum like Sue

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s 2 kids. And a max amount of 20k a year. Sue would be absolutely fcked if she ever needed to claim benefits again.
She wouldnā€™t,u still can claim for every child born before 2017. So she would still get a shitload. And she wouldnā€™t be capped because of dla

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off topic but how does the ā€œnot capped Becasue of dlaā€ work?
So say I claim dla for my daughter, do I still only get paid for the first two children (if born after whenever this started) or can I claim for as many as I wish?

Reactions: 3
Surely there claiming something somewhere? we all know the dont bring in that much. How does Millie being on benefits not affect Sues ?

Reactions: 8
Surely there claiming something somewhere? we all know the dont bring in that much. How does Millie being on benefits not affect Sues ?
Because she is seen as a separate household to Sue
Anyways benefits talk is so boring šŸ˜“ much like them in general I suppose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.