Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
The Radford Family #25. More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sat watching one of their vlogs and all I feel is overwhelming sadness- I’ve loved this family, they’ve always seemed so wholesome and the children want for nothing (they’re not without their flaws but which families aren’t!) then I realised the ages they were when baby number 1 was conceived!

I was 13 when I lost my virginity to a 20 year old, I felt so in love and safe with him and nothing could keep me away from him. Then he started passing me around his friends, and it was too late to get out of the grooming gang by myself. By 14 I’d already slept with 7 men. I am so so thankful that charities and young people’s service helped me and saved my life. I’m now 23 with one child and I think of all the growing up and amazing things I’ve done since then- worked with charities and schools to raise awareness of grooming, gone on holidays, gone to festivals, nights out, first love, first job, going to college, returning to college as an adult, getting our cats, driving lessons etc all those life lessons I’ve had and the person I’ve grown into. I can’t imagine how different my life would have been, and how much less of life I would have experienced if I’d have fallen pregnant back then (which was a risk as I was too scared to ask for birth control, and the men didn’t care to use their own). I feel like although I would have grown up very fast by putting another life first and having to take on those responsibilities, all the personal growth and learning who I was as a person wouldn’t have happened. And so many young mums discover that stuff later on in life but all she’s been is a mother. I look at this 45+ year old woman and think all she’s ever done is be a mother, and it makes me so sad. She looks so child like and her eyes to me just scream sadness! I don’t think she’s sad, I think she’s probably quite content in her life but I also feel like her childhood and potential has been robbed by a MAN (he was 18!) who should have known better.
I know I can teach my child(ren) from my experiences, hopefully be able to keep them from going down the paths I went down, I have the horror stories to tell- but what about the Radford children? Their parents story is a “love” story- how do you tell them that it’s wrong for adults to sleep with children? How do you keep them safe if their role models are “in love” and it all worked out fine?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
To the tune of "The Addams family":

They're breedy and they're greedy
Noel is really seedy
They survive off freebies
The Bragford family!

Their house is really tacky
Sue is really wacky
As parents they're so crappy
The Radfraud family!

Yappy, gappy, grabby

Sue is dressed in gucci
She has a baggy coochie
The kids are really moochie
The Radford family!

Noel is really creepy
His face is really freaky
He looks extremely greasy
The Radford family!

Strange
Deranged
The Radford family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
i’ve seen all the horror films on netflix atm so i’m really glad c5 are airing this programme about a creepy man, his pet hobbit and their tribe of feral children. does anyone know if it’s based on the hills have eyes or just a similar concept?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My husband has worked in asda for years. Our daughter recently spent 8 weeks in hospital after having a bad reaction to covid. She was placed in an induced coma in a hospital 5 hours from home. She has only neen awake 2 weeks. He didn't get so much as a card from any asda managers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Little me.

VIP Member
Had to come back to get this off my chest.That little Hairdie who is ONLY 20 months old was dressed in a Next snowsuit and Clark’s baby shoes. You could see that between the bottom of the suit and her socks her legs were bare. Poor little mite. At one time the eldest boy was saying that her lips were going purple. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.
Archie lost his glove and Creepy Crusty went on and on about it saying they would have to buy some more. He’s a fucking moron, probably broke his heart to part with money for new gloves.
A lot of those kids from Tilly down are way behind in their development, you can’t understand a word half of them say. 22 kids and pathetic parenting they should title their next programme, they are useless. Only interested in getting as much free stuff as they can. Greedy bastards, their greed will be their downfall eventually. They disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Maybe people should email asda and tell them how they feel.
Gifts like this would be much better recieved by key workers or people who are really struggling but deserve a treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I interpreted the leaked text as Millie wanting to announce, and Sue/Noel saying no…and Millie not doing it in order to protect her siblings from the backlash (which she would keep away from and only come home once it died down).

I think the reasoning is to do with channel 5, they genuinely believe the show is presenting them as a wholesome loving family, with tentative parents. They were disappointed but supportive of Millie the first time, I think it would be hard for them to justify on screen how their daughter who lives with them, doesn’t work and had a teen pregnancy just over a year ago, and has no obvious sign of a long term parter, could ‘accidentally’ fall pregnant a second time. There’s no good way to give the pregnancy a load of attention onscreen, the fact that Millie is in this situation is a major flaw of their parenting, and also flies in the face of their claims that their family don’t claim benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the vlog. Silly Sue forgot to edit the clip of Noel being a bit nasty to Oscar in the lodge. Oscar picks up a pan and is having a joke and Noel barks up “Put it down stupid”. Calling your own child stupid … wow. Not very nice considering Oscar is on the spectrum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

cora

That passport on the ground outside the car - I’m cringing at how scripted this is 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Their lying and bragging for content is one thing but traumatizing a living creature for "entertainment" is a new level of low. Every day these clowns do something more ridiculous and their minions never seem to see it.

I've friends who like the Radfords and previously I didn't care about their different opinion but now I feel wary of anyone who can excuse a man impregnating a little girl, terrible parenting and exploitation, irresponsible backyard breeding, endless lying and freeloading, animal abuse, ripping people off, Noel bullying his kids like a spiteful child, Sue being selfish and nasty to her own kids, blatantly not caring about the world around them and anyone else but themselves, do I even need to go on?

They're not harmlessly stupid and out of touch with reality like I once thought. They're actually disgusting fucking pigs. They'll get their comeuppance one day and I can't wait to see it. It's unfortunate that they've brought so many children into this who will have a very grim future with parents like that.

You'd never know they were rich apart from the irresponsible spending, they're all still malnourished, uneducated, neglected. Yet they're being raised to be spoiled and entitled. Through no fault of their own most of those kids will not do anything positive for society. They've been raised to think they're better than everyone else, that they deserve everything just for existing, that material objects are appropriate substitutes for love and attention.

These clowns say they don't claim benefits but what's worse- a single hardworking mum on benefits to feed and house her family, or a pair of lazy assholes who got rich for having sex accepting hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of things they don't need that they will throw out? It's infuriating that they think they're so superior. They've forgotten where they came from.

Sorry for the rant- I've been working at a charity event with kids whose parents can't afford christmas presents and it really puts into perspective how horrible these twats are.

Hi Sue. Have a terrible day ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
What a load of contrived, scripted shite...parts were seriously painful to watch...God help them kids when the money runs out and they have a huge reality check...Katie’s Christmas list, a Dior ring...wtf? What happened to Primark?
And Sue outside the passport office with a Gucci crossbody bag ( £800 ish) and then ffs sporting a Moncler bobble hat (£285) on her tatty head with her dirty Canada Goose coat in Lapland...you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig...🐷🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Little me.

VIP Member
View attachment 940777
Fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more 😡
What an absolute fucking bragging bitch this garden gnome is. She’s constantly being gifted things which at the end of the day is for her dropping her knickers at a very young age.
Coerced by an older man who is obviously sex mad and to hell with the consequences.
They have bred a gang of mouthy kids who look like they need a good wash and some tlc.
Obviously not a lot of nurturing taking place in that flea pit adorned with chavvy rubbish
What about all the other loyal Asda customers, have they all been gifted. No they would sooner give it to this grabby bitch who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work. Fuck off you stupid ugly bitch and take your scruffy looking kids and pervert husband with you.
I swear I will never shop in Asda again if they are gifting that skank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Och wee Max is so sweet. so patient with those kids and generous allowing them to open one .Phoebe did look funny in the hair decorations but it was Maxs day!
What really struck me was that his Mum was his age when she first got pregnant. Max is such a sweet, young innocent child. If this video doesn't show the world what a monster Noel was and still is, nothing will.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

babybelle

VIP Member
" because we cannot get half of what the kids wanted, we shall take them to Lapland instead of presents" Sue Radford 19/12/21
Instagram 26/12/21 " look at all the plastic in our house, Phoebe loves the barbie dream house (even though it's probably gonna be unused or broken by new years day) "
Why do you feel the constant need to lie? Why can't you just say, we are as dull as dishwater and to make our programme more interesting, Channel 5 paid for us to go to Lapland. We had already bought plastic mountain before we left. So if Phoebe got the barbie dream house, you can bet Tillie got her ps5, Katie got her ring, and the other child who requested the xbox got that too. They are either trying to avoid a backlash or we shall see the vlog in the next few days because Susan brag bag cannot resist showing off her spending skills. All I will say is enjoy it while it's there kids, because nothing lasts forever, so you will be back to 1 fish finger and a chip for tea before you know it because your mother squander money like its going out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 36