The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think they must know it's all coming to an end but I cant see them going easy , like the radfrauds nothing to fall back on.everything that came out about creepy three and a half years ago and since they should not have been allowed to carry on on YouTube.
“Nothing to fall back on”
Well there are those gifted mattresses!
Those will cushion the fall when it comes… and it will, soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I definitely think family vlogging is dying out ,very few do the daily family vlog now only one family I can think of hanging on in there by their finger tips and it's very clear to see they cant be bothered with that anymore . The radfrauds dont seem to have thought long term with the money they have made ,no investments just the magic pie shop and really who is going to decide I want a pie in three weeks time for my dinner I'm going to order that now .the radfrauds want the money but dont want to put any work in .
I hate follow a family vlogger who started as a teen Mom and now 3 different fathers later, she has a blended family of 7 children. All they do is go to Disney, all of the time! I don't believe that the husband has a job. The family dynamic is so creepy as the couple is good friends with the eldest child's father and his wife. They do an adult podcast together. They live in a very nice home with a pool and hot tub and have a large RV. Like most family vloggers, she shills for Hello Fresh and a few other companies. I can't imagine how they will cope when the channel finally dies out. I think the only thing she could really do is working for an MLM. I'm actually surprised that she hasn't gone that route as her devotees would surely get sucked in.

Reactions: 7
I hate follow a family vlogger who started as a teen Mom and now 3 different fathers later, she has a blended family of 7 children. All they do is go to Disney, all of the time! I don't believe that the husband has a job. The family dynamic is so creepy as the couple is good friends with the eldest child's father and his wife. They do an adult podcast together. They live in a very nice home with a pool and hot tub and have a large RV. Like most family vloggers, she shills for Hello Fresh and a few other companies. I can't imagine how they will cope when the channel finally dies out. I think the only thing she could really do is working for an MLM. I'm actually surprised that she hasn't gone that route as her devotees would surely get sucked in.
Ohhh I know who you are talking about been at it years now I remember reading somewhere else she always wanted to be famous applied for teen mom. Even before pregnancy was on online forums talking about 'falling pregnant' there is screen shots out there somewhere . She is one of the worst for the clickbait titles .without YouTube god knows how she would be able to afford to live it seems expensive where they are . I'm suprised her thread on here is not busier

Reactions: 6
I am shocked they haven't yet put up a Christmas day vlog. Lazy Susan must be chomping at the bit to put one up to earn some more money to spend.

Reactions: 14
I am shocked they haven't yet put up a Christmas day vlog. Lazy Susan must be chomping at the bit to put one up to earn some more money to spend.
I've been refreshing to see if anything has been put up but nothing

Reactions: 6
My guess is that they’ve filmed the normal opening a mountain of plastic crap, and now have only just twigged that they declared on channel 5 that the holiday was instead of Christmas presents…so are in a quandary over uploading it.

The bit in the ‘documentary’ where Tillie asks for a PS5 is still making me chuckle. That child wouldn’t know what to do with a powerful gaming console, she still gets excited about plastic dolls. What Tillie wanted was to have ‘lines’ in the show and be part of the storyline, as the boys probably didn’t want to have to read rehearsed lines to camera, so it was her who had to be chosen to name a notoriously hard item for Sue abs Noel to source with a 5min check on Argos online.

Reactions: 13
She could always go on Only Fans.....🤔🤔🤔🤢

After all, loads of CELEBS are doing it.....😂🤣
I would pay her to keep covered up!

My guess is that they’ve filmed the normal opening a mountain of plastic crap, and now have only just twigged that they declared on channel 5 that the holiday was instead of Christmas presents…so are in a quandary over uploading it.

The bit in the ‘documentary’ where Tillie asks for a PS5 is still making me chuckle. That child wouldn’t know what to do with a powerful gaming console, she still gets excited about plastic dolls. What Tillie wanted was to have ‘lines’ in the show and be part of the storyline, as the boys probably didn’t want to have to read rehearsed lines to camera, so it was her who had to be chosen to name a notoriously hard item for Sue abs Noel to source with a 5min check on Argos online.
I think something went down Christmas day, its been so quiet even on insta. Plus Katies story.
But they will pretend all is ok!

I think something went down Christmas day, its been so quiet even on insta. Plus Katies story.

Reactions: 10
I would pay her to keep covered up!

Well it was quiet until she HAD to brag about the new minibus 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am really surprised how quiet they are. I think they might not have filmed Christmas Day or even Christmas Eve like they normally do. I think they didn’t want the backlash as they already had loads regarding the presents and Lapland. It can’t be as they are too busy as the pie shop is shut.

Reactions: 8
The Radfords traditionally go quiet after a TV appearance, as they can't handle the backlash so deal with it by hiding away instead.

I bet they're kicking themselves for agreeing to do a Christmas special now as it means they're in hiding over Christmas, when we all know that their Christmas day vlogs are probably their most viewed vlog of the year usually.

They've shot themselves in the foot because there's no way they can vlog present opening after pretending Lapland was instead of presents. The backlash will be huge (despite their loyalist minions no doubt sticking up for them with the usual "it's your money, you work hard for it it's up to you how you spend it, ignore all the haters they're just jealous" tripe).

Reactions: 17
They also usually go quiet before a big announcement, perhaps announcing Millie's pregnancy, or another of there's? And they are just using the time to practice their acting before it xx

Knew it was too good to be true. 3 days after Christmas and old brag bag lazy Susan is announcing they have a brand new mini bus. She honestly can't help herself can she, then she wonders why people leave negative comments

So do they have a minibus, Porsche and a Range Rover ?
Haven’t seen the Porsche yet? They don’t have a Range Rover isn’t a discovery (about half the price) and then they had a disabled car for Tilly, some Peugeot thing Noel said was his car.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.