The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not as big as the Radfords but we live on one very good wage and no help, we have had help in the past but we bettered our circumstances without exploiting the kids. I wont say what the wage is but we pay the higher tax bracket and although we still claim child benefit it gets paid back at the end of the year in tax.
You can stretch, we actually cook proper meals, a take away is a treat, christmas is not piles and piles of tat and we value the things we have.
No leased cars, ours is 25 years old, a classic and we take care of it.
Housingwise, we moved from an expensive part of the country to one that was more affordable with bigger houses. It was a good move.

I think the main thing is we value what we have and spend time not money.
Can I ask how big?

Reactions: 2
This is what I don’t get. We know the Radfords managed before they were famous by topping up the pie shop earnings with tax credits, which probably gave them more than what they actually earned. They also bought their first home in the 90s when property prices were low (anyone around in that time probably remembers the housing crash/negative equate and the over supply of houses to buy).
Now they sell out their lives and get sponsored for everything so they don’t need to claim. But all these other families who are having to take huge mortgages (or high rents) before they’ve even factored in the basics of feeding and clothing these mega families. How do they manage? I genuinely would love to know how you stretch one salary/income to cover everything.
Family of 10 here, we bought our house years ago. We now both work dh full time, me part time, then two business on top, we could both not work and be comfortable, but we refuse to as covid shows us we could loose everything and teaching and retail jobs seem stable atm, there isno way I think a bigger family could survive on even two average wage jobs. The Redford lie . They must be on at least 10k a month . Be that freebies orwhatever, but their shopping must be 500 weekly.

Then at least 1000 on clothes judging by what they buy
1000 on electric gas, then mobile contracts for all the older kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe I just read that. I presume these people with 16 kids have really good jobs and lots of money ? Not!!
They see the stuff the Radfords get given & want some of it for themselves.
Jobs & money that they’ve earned by working don’t seem to come into it!
That’s the precedent that the likes of the Radfrauds have set.
So many other charlatans want a seat on that gravy train.

Reactions: 11
Family of 10 here, we bought our house years ago. We now both work dh full time, me part time, then two business on top, we could both not work and be comfortable, but we refuse to as covid shows us we could loose everything and teaching and retail jobs seem stable atm, there isno way I think a bigger family could survive on even two average wage jobs. The Redford lie . They must be on at least 10k a month . Be that freebies orwhatever, but their shopping must be 500 weekly.

Then at least 1000 on clothes judging by what they buy
1000 on electric gas, then mobile contracts for all the older kids.
Well done to you, I love big families, crazy to think in comparison to the Radford's you would be classed as a small family and yet people will still criticize you.

Reactions: 5
They see the stuff the Radfords get given & want some of it for themselves.
Jobs & money that they’ve earned by working don’t seem to come into it!
That’s the precedent that the likes of the Radfrauds have set.
So many other charlatans want a seat on that gravy train.
Im a realist and know that even if in the short term things were gifted, that they wont last.
Its all fab right now but when happens in a few years when they are just not so interesting, or when they piss off enough customers that they stop ordering pies, we know people only order because they are Radfords, its why they are inundated after the shows and cant keep up.
That gravy train dont stick around too long before it moves on to the next thing.
I think that train is edging away and Christmas wasnt the blow out it was last year.

Be careful on the way up because thats a long fall on the way down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im a realist and know that even if in the short term things were gifted, that they wont last.
Its all fab right now but when happens in a few years when they are just not so interesting, or when they piss off enough customers that they stop ordering pies, we know people only order because they are Radfords, its why they are inundated after the shows and cant keep up.
That gravy train dont stick around too long before it moves on to the next thing.
I think that train is edging away and Christmas wasnt the blow out it was last year.

Be careful on the way up because thats a long fall on the way down!!
It won’t be long. The kids aren’t little and cute, they are spoilt and rude. companies will soon realise and stop gifting . And when no one is interested the big old house won’t be easy or cheap to heat and maintain. They will be forced to sell and downsize . And let’s be honest no one wants to buy their shite poor hygiene rated pies, I want a pie for tea and can’t be arsed making it, I’m driving to our local shop be that Tesco or the bakery and buying it there and then. Not waiting for months for a shocking pie with tinned fillings

Reactions: 15
It's amazing that with all those kids,Sue has the time to go on the net,let alone troll other people!! Priorities Sue!! Read some books to your children,do some crafts with them!! 🙄😡
Give them a bleeping wash, comb their hair, take them to a dentist, teach them some manners....be a bloody paren, it’s what you signed up for you selfish , self serving, clueless misfit....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had my children young too first at 19 the last at 30(no 4).I'm 36 now and have considered have another(as i have one girl and three boys).When I discussed it with my other children my eldest(17) and youngest(6) said the don't want anymore sibling.Which has made me think don't bother if the others don't want it.Also my husband said when we're in our 40s we will be able to travel more.My point is you should take in consideration of other children of the family as it will affect them too.
Yes exactly because those older kids are going to be the ones looking after the young ones, which we have seen with the Radfords. And I don’t agree with it, yes some babysitting for a night/evening or two isn’t that big of an issue, but when they expect the older ones to automatically care for them it becomes an issue. I bet some of the older radford children didn’t want all of the siblings they have and there feelings probably weren’t considered. I think it’s nice you considered your older childrens feelings, because it’s not just you who having another child may affect (not to offend anyone or you in particular)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep these are pretty recent groups
I’m still on some , as sometime su just need to laugh, this was a post last week . Really serious too 😂
Are there any ways to make some extra money without going to work?
I’ve heard ( dont know if its true) that there’s a website called crustygussets,com ( kid you not) where women can sell their worn, used knickers to men who request them for quite sizeable sums 🤢 the smellier and dirtier, the more they are sold for.. looking at Sue, does she seem the type who regularly changes her underwear ? Think not.... She looks as if she’d chuck them at the wall to see if they’d stick...🤢😂... nice money earner Sue when the freebies stop and the money stops coming in because Channel 5 have no further use for you and your skanky offspring.....

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard ( dont know if its true) that there’s a website called crustygussets,com ( kid you not) where women can sell their worn, used knickers to men who request them for quite sizeable sums 🤢 the smellier and dirtier, the more they are sold for.. looking at Sue, does she seem the type who regularly changes her underwear ? Think not.... She looks as if she’d chuck them at the wall to see if they’d stick...🤢😂... nice money earner Sue when the freebies stop and the money stops coming in because Channel 5 have no further use for you and your skanky offspring.....
Bit random that lol

🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are some other complete loons on social media who think that a new baby is going to bring them in views and money. I can think of a couple at the moment, one would love Sues biggest faily crown. The other are just a bunch of chavs who need to deal with their family issues but thats a whole other thread. Neither of which can afford what they already have nor have the roomin their already cluttered houses.
I dont think family vlogging has a future to be fair, it was fine during a pandemic when people had nothing to do but watch you tube and netflix but it gets boring and most have the personality of a soggy cardboard box.
Most tend to be rude aswell and cant take any critism, which is stupid because if you put yourself online then you gotta take it all.

Plus I can see vlogging being a right chore, you have to do things to vlog but you cant enjoy what you are doing through the lens of a g7x.
Look at the strain it put on the Freers. Even the TV shows must be a huge pain, probably having to drag kids out who just dont want to or even having to drag yourself out when you just wanna stay home and chill.

Reactions: 7
There are some other complete loons on social media who think that a new baby is going to bring them in views and money. I can think of a couple at the moment, one would love Sues biggest faily crown. The other are just a bunch of chavs who need to deal with their family issues but thats a whole other thread. Neither of which can afford what they already have nor have the roomin their already cluttered houses.
I dont think family vlogging has a future to be fair, it was fine during a pandemic when people had nothing to do but watch you tube and netflix but it gets boring and most have the personality of a soggy cardboard box.
Most tend to be rude aswell and cant take any critism, which is stupid because if you put yourself online then you gotta take it all.

Plus I can see vlogging being a right chore, you have to do things to vlog but you cant enjoy what you are doing through the lens of a g7x.
Look at the strain it put on the Freers. Even the TV shows must be a huge pain, probably having to drag kids out who just dont want to or even having to drag yourself out when you just wanna stay home and chill.
Who are the freers? Think I’ve seen their name mentioned a couple of times but don’t know who they are. Are they another large family?

Reactions: 3
Im in disbelief there are women who are willing to give birth more than 3 times😂 yous are superheroes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had my children young too first at 19 the last at 30(no 4).I'm 36 now and have considered have another(as i have one girl and three boys).When I discussed it with my other children my eldest(17) and youngest(6) said the don't want anymore sibling.Which has made me think don't bother if the others don't want it.Also my husband said when we're in our 40s we will be able to travel more.My point is you should take in consideration of other children of the family as it will affect them too.
I'm similar, had my eldest at 18 and my youngest at 30, and hoping to have established careers and more couple time in our 40s. Plus I think my eldest now 16yo would shudder thinking mum and dad are doing it, if we announced a 7th!! 🙈 xx

• Haha

I definitely think family vlogging is dying out ,very few do the daily family vlog now only one family I can think of hanging on in there by their finger tips and it's very clear to see they cant be bothered with that anymore . The radfrauds dont seem to have thought long term with the money they have made ,no investments just the magic pie shop and really who is going to decide I want a pie in three weeks time for my dinner I'm going to order that now .the radfrauds want the money but dont want to put any work in .

Reactions: 14
Who are the freers? Think I’ve seen their name mentioned a couple of times but don’t know who they are. Are they another large family?
Yeah they were on a series with the radfords.
Very fame hungry, Ingham loving.
They vlogged and documentedhis vasectomy reversal including taking his pot of yellow looking spunk to be tested.
There is a thread, they have split now. But lots of skeletons in that closet too.

I definitely think family vlogging is dying out ,very few do the daily family vlog now only one family I can think of hanging on in there by their finger tips and it's very clear to see they cant be bothered with that anymore . The radfrauds dont seem to have thought long term with the money they have made ,no investments just the magic pie shop and really who is going to decide I want a pie in three weeks time for my dinner I'm going to order that now .the radfrauds want the money but dont want to put any work in .
The inghams vlog daily(but we all know about them), one of the others filmed the opening of about 3 advent calenders each for content, this is how dire its getting. lol

• Wow
Yeah they were on a series with the radfords.
Very fame hungry, Ingham loving.
They vlogged and documentedhis vasectomy reversal including taking his pot of yellow looking spunk to be tested.
There is a thread, they have split now. But lots of skeletons in that closet too.

The inghams vlog daily(but we all know about them), one of the others filmed the opening of about 3 advent calenders each for content, this is how dire its getting. lol
I do think they must know it's all coming to an end but I cant see them going easy , like the radfrauds nothing to fall back on.everything that came out about creepy three and a half years ago and since they should not have been allowed to carry on on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
I do think they must know it's all coming to an end but I cant see them going easy , like the radfrauds nothing to fall back on.everything that came out about creepy three and a half years ago and since they should not have been allowed to carry on on YouTube.
Your right none of them have thought about the future or anything. Personally I think vlogging is a fun hobby but no career.

As for Creepy, I 100% think hes a weirdo but the only thing I have seen him do is message a 16 year old dont get me wrong hes still a creep but unlike Noel he never actually broke any laws so Youtube have no real reason to take him off. I just worry for allthe kids mixed up in this crap. By all means film we do and did Christmas, the difference is we only transfer it to a disk drive for our own viewing, not any weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.