The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread title suggestion by @bagpuss17278 was way too long. I tried to shorten it but the ending still wouldn't fit. The title was "Christmas is coming, a chance for Sue to brag. Tried hiding Millie’s pregnancy but the cat is out of the bag". I ended up going with a comment by @Kingbin that was suggested earlier on by @BaileyMC to use as a thread title. Hopefully that's okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
in reply to the person who said Millie is nasty. People local have said she isn’t and she one of the nicer radfords. Yes she’s loud but we only see what they want us to see.
if she is pregnant then she’s definitely taken control , so sue will be jealous and Noel will be fuming that he can’t make money of this. and she’s one of the only ones who have stuck up for herself and said no I’m not raising my siblings , for them reasons alone I like her a bit

Reactions: 23
The thread title suggestion by @bagpuss17278 was way too long. I tried to shorten it but the ending still wouldn't fit. The title was "Christmas is coming, a chance for Sue to brag. Tried hiding Millie’s pregnancy but the cat is out of the bag". I ended up going with a comment by @Kingbin that was suggested earlier on by @BaileyMC to use as a thread title. Hopefully that's okay!
I’ll still claim it as my title win 🏆 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When did the news break that Millie has split with boyfriend no.2? I must have missed that.
I also have grown to quite like Millie. She’s stuck 2 fingers up at her mum’s demands and she comes across as funny and actually quite sweet in what I’ve seen. It’s a shame she’s seen having babies as the epitome of life goals, but she’s still young enough to turn it around and could actually use the fact that she’s a young mum to motivate her to go on and achieve some status in her own right. We can only hope.

2 adults and 10 kids
£350 for an afternoon out 2 weeks before Christmas.
Totally relatable.
1543C57F-1929-420D-9232-7C7DE68A9D2F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When did the news break that Millie has split with boyfriend no.2? I must have missed that.
I also have grown to quite like Millie. She’s stuck 2 fingers up at her mum’s demands and she comes across as funny and actually quite sweet in what I’ve seen. It’s a shame she’s seen having babies as the epitome of life goals, but she’s still young enough to turn it around and could actually use the fact that she’s a young mum to motivate her to go on and achieve some status in her own right. We can only hope.

2 adults and 10 kids
Totally relatable.
View attachment 921245
I think its speculation because Millies Facebook says single.

Thats also the farm they visited in the summer, they could have worked out some kind of deal for promotion, although if I was told the radfords went to a place I would avoid it at all costs so I didnt run into their chaos.

Reactions: 16
Imagine if no one had spotted the accidental screenshot dopey sue posted on Instagram.. we’d still be in the dark until Millie’s Instagram post a few weeks ago 😅

Reactions: 18

2 adults and 10 kids
Totally relatable.
View attachment 921245
I'm pretty sure her fb was single a while back,I was the one who found her pram for sale on there and noticed it was from her fb,I'm pretty sure her status said single then...then few weeks later the pic of baby and new bf (I take it was the new bf) and her was on Instagram

Reactions: 9
How many baby daddies do we think Millie will end up with?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to them they have that many kids they can’t exactly just take one so the bills cheaper . We all take our kids to a farm . They have so many children so obviously it will cost more but they can’t not take them because of that reason .

but I agree the bragging is a joke . Far to much plastic toys . They could pass toys down to each other .

Reactions: 11
Is that sues front door?
No it looks like the place they visited yesterday to meet Santa.

To be fair to them they have that many kids they can’t exactly just take one so the bills cheaper . We all take our kids to a farm . They have so many children so obviously it will cost more but they can’t not take them because of that reason .

but I agree the bragging is a joke . Far to much plastic toys . They could pass toys down to each other .
Or they could buy better quality wooden toys that will last. That way they can pass them down instead of more plastic tat that will end up in the tip.😡

Reactions: 9
to be honest i really don’t know many people who update their facebook relationship status. it’s something to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I think it wouldn't be as braggy if they hadn't just come back from Lapland. Dunno about everyone else but my kids only ever went to see Santa once a year. Don't understand why they needed to go anyway except to brag

Reactions: 13
I think it wouldn't be as braggy if they hadn't just come back from Lapland. Dunno about everyone else but my kids only ever went to see Santa once a year. Don't understand why they needed to go anyway except to brag
I only take them once because taking them to 2 different Santas at different places would make them question which one is real?
Why would you risk spoiling the magic just so you can brag that you went here and there?

Reactions: 24
I only take them once because taking them to 2 different Santas at different places would make them question which one is real?
Why would you risk spoiling the magic just so you can brag that you went here and there?
Which is exactly what happened as she put on stories that one of the boys said that!
Caspar I think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.