The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come off it. She's just turned 20 and is seemingly already pregnant with her second child and has ZERO means or intention to support these children (and no, the new baby daddy doesn't count as she probably barely knows him and he could duck off at any point). The girl likely has no intention of ever doing anything other than popping out kids just like her mother (just not 22 of them) and being an 'influencer'. There is no work or ambition in her or her mother. Chloe is the only one with an sense and brains in that family. As for your comment 'good for her', as if being knocked up for the second time at 20 with a different guy is some sort of accomplishment - I bleeping despair. Set the bar a bit higher ffs.
🙄. Good for her as in she can finally bleeping leave, if you read the rest of what I wrote. Don't take the phrase out of context; I don't have the highest opinion of her and I am not congratulating her on being pregnant again. We don't know what's happened yet, there's obviously a lot more we don't know and as someone else has previously said we might have had millie down all wrong! Who knows?
I'm not going to sit on tattle arguing over millie bloody radford though, don't be so angry!🤣

Ages and ages ago Millie shared a photo of her with a guy and Ophelia. (Don’t know if anyone here knows what I’m talking about?)
It never happened again but it’s very possible she has been in a relationship for some time now.
Sue vehemently defended Millie and the pregnancy (publicly) and was able to use Millie’s apparent naivety to turn it into a whole Radford family spin off which only increased their popularity.
If this new development is in fact true, not only does it take another cash cow out of the mix, but it damages their credibility as a wholesome-church-going big happy family.
She's definitely controlling the whole narrative, and Millie having another baby definitely disrupts it and has obvs filled sue with jealously 🤣 oh dear

Reactions: 10
So we know they read here
millie . be the big mouthy one and do a tell all, get all the money you can to set you and your little family up , duck them they made enough money of you kids. media will pay a fortune for tell all stories
sue - be grateful for your kids, be happy when they are pregnant. you’ve had your time, you Have so much experience in pregnancy and birth that you could be a massive help to them
I would love to see/read an exposé on the Radfords. We all know it’s all a glittery facade and fair play to them, they’ve got a willing and gullible audience that they play to. However, it is wrong on so many levels to sell your kids out and I hope this genuinely is the start of their downfall. I think once one of the kids outs the family for what really goes on, the others won’t be far behind. It would be an explosive story that’s for sure.
Best get that pie business back on track Noel mate, you might need to actually start working for a living again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its stupid for Sue to think her kids wouldnt expose her at one point. they dont stay small and innocent forever

Reactions: 20
Ages and ages ago Millie shared a photo of her with a guy and Ophelia. (Don’t know if anyone here knows what I’m talking about?)
It never happened again but it’s very possible she has been in a relationship for some time now.
Sue vehemently defended Millie and the pregnancy (publicly) and was able to use Millie’s apparent naivety to turn it into a whole Radford family spin off which only increased their popularity.
If this new development is in fact true, not only does it take another cash cow out of the mix, but it damages their credibility as a wholesome-church-going big happy family.
I don't see why Millie being in a relationship damages their big happy family image. A new partner and a new baby are just more bums on seats at family gatherings and that's good for views, surely?

Sue behaving like a jealous harridan. as that message seems to imply she is, sure as tit does some damage though.

Its stupid for Sue to think her kids wouldnt expose her at one point. they dont stay small and innocent forever
Probably why she only loves them when they're babies, can't argue with what she does 😂

Reactions: 15
I think Sue is a narcissist.
All those kids have to conform to be either babysitters or stay at home dossers.
Imagine being jealous of your pregnant daughter AFTER having 22 kids of your own! Messed up!
Didn’t Sue and Sophie have a falling out when she had Leo or am I imagining it?
I totally believe that they want to keep the kids at home. Chloe doing her own thing as probably spurred Millie to live her own life.
Sue is like a petulant child not getting her own way. The fact the message says about the atmosphere at home is a huge marker on what really goes on at home.

Reactions: 23
church going, my arse. They never set foot inside the place unless it's for christenings (it's the church we go to), and even then they have a Saturday service rather than a christening on Sunday after Holy Communion. I've never even see them at special services like Easter or Christingle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
church going, my arse. They never set foot inside the place unless it's for christenings (it's the church we go to), and even then they have a Saturday service rather than a christening on Sunday after Holy Communion. I've never even see them at special services like Easter or Christingle.
Oh I know they’re not but they love to put that image out hence the Christenings!
They’re your typical “hatch, match and despatch” church goers 😂

• Haha
I am of the mind that they were probably waiting to announce Millie's pregnancy, if she is pregnant in the tv show as an exclusive scoop, that they will follow up the following day with the scum.

I wonder if Sue has previously said to her if you let us announce it an exclusive on tv, we will pay you more to make up for freebies that you don't get or something.

I may be wrong but I really do think that is something Sue would try to do.

Reactions: 13
Maybe the clothes bits was those Liverpool pjs Chris and Nicole’s baby was wearing in sues stories, does anyone else think there keeping that baby’s name a secret to put on the tv show too 🧐

Reactions: 11
Millie has said it hasnt been announced, so I doubt it would be in the show as thats coming out soon?

Reactions: 8
Maybe the clothes bits was those Liverpool pjs Chris and Nicole’s baby was wearing in sues stories, does anyone else think there keeping that baby’s name a secret to put on the tv show too 🧐
Definitely some reason for keeping the kids name a secret.
Chris & Nicole have announced the name straight away with their other kids.

Reactions: 11
Just looked at some recent blogs, millies is either filmed head only or someone blocking her body. Also she’s wearing pretty baggy jumpers so I think she’s really is pregnant

Definitely some reason for keeping the kids name a secret.
Chris & Nicole have announced the name straight away with their other kids.
Shame everyone knows its Oaklyn .

Reactions: 15
Just looked at some recent blogs, millies is either filmed head only or someone blocking her body. Also she’s wearing pretty baggy jumpers so I think she’s really is pregnant

Shame everyone knows its Oaklyn .
Thanks to granny Sue and the dummy.
Or are they one and the same thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like this…
Millies Pregnant, it’s a boy!
Sues been trying, possibly had a miscarriage but she’s 46! She’s been resentful towards Millie. I also think it being a boy, Sue is more resentful, she did the same to me, she will be over the moon about this one!!
Chris and Nicole came to stay, anyone who had seen them online can see they are not the best turned out family. So because of filming did Sue help herself to clothes for the baby from millies room? Millie had every right to be pissed off.
That spurred off the argument the day before /of the christening, Millie didn’t attend. That day Millie obviously was messaging a sibling, Luke is my guess and they showed Sue. Sue took a pic, was mixed in with the christening pics and she posted it accident or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s like this…
Millies Pregnant, it’s a boy!
Sues been trying, possibly had a miscarriage but she’s 46! She’s been resentful towards Millie. I also think it being a boy, Sue is more resentful, she did the same to me, she will be over the moon about this one!!
Chris and Nicole came to stay, anyone who had seen them online can see they are not the best turned out family. So because of filming did Sue help herself to clothes for the baby from millies room? Millie had every right to be pissed off.
That spurred off the argument the day before /of the christening, Millie didn’t attend. That day Millie obviously was messaging a sibling, Luke is my guess and they showed Sue. Sue took a pic, was mixed in with the christening pics and she posted it accident or not!
Why is she so jealous of boys being made? She doesn’t spend anytime with the sons she has.

Reactions: 26
This was accidentally posted, looks like a message from millie
I think that, rather than one of the kids grassing Millie up, this is one of the kids phones that they've left lying sound, Sue has been sticking her nose where she shouldn't and has taken a pic of the message she found. If it was the recipient of the message blabbing to Sue, surely they would have forwarded her the mag rather than showing them on the phone?

Has Millie moved out now? That message makes it sound as though she has when she talks about you lot at home getting the backlash?

Reactions: 17
She’s got an equal amount of boys and girls anyway hasn’t she? Could understand (kind of) if she didn’t have any boys and was desperately trying to have a son but that just seems so weird.
Not putting it past her to do a few rounds of ivf now 🙄

She’s got an equal amount of boys and girls anyway hasn’t she? Could understand (kind of) if she didn’t have any boys and was desperately trying to have a son but that just seems so weird.
Not putting it past her to do a few rounds of ivf now 🙄
Surprised she hasn’t already. Then tried to get as many embryos as she can, she’s desperate for a multiple pregnancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.