The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Title suggestion from @scrantonstrangler
Sue's decked herself out in Gucci to distract her from her dried up coochie, but I had to edit it to fit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Following on from the last thread and the audio with the name Samson. Maybe they had another kid called Samson but they accidentally lost him and cos they had so many they didn’t realise. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess you can forgive Sue's mum for not knowing all of their names, there are far too many of them!

Joking aside, I'm not convinced she is quite saying Samson. It's definitely something similar, but I can't quite work out what it is. Her accent is quite strong though, so it could very well be Samson! It doesn't sound like any of the other kid's names, that's for sure. What dogs did they have back then? Could it have been a pet?! I know the one they had with Lola, before the Frenchies, was Amber who passed away a few years ago now but I'm sure there were different dogs too when KAC was first filmed.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚He escaped from the gate n was set free πŸ˜‚
Expect the tell all book to be released as soon as he hits 18. How I escaped from the Mad House! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess you can forgive Sue's mum for not knowing all of their names, there are far too many of them!

Joking aside, I'm not convinced she is quite saying Samson. It's definitely something similar, but I can't quite work out what it is. Her accent is quite strong though, so it could very well be Samson! It doesn't sound like any of the other kid's names, that's for sure. What dogs did they have back then? Could it have been a pet?! I know the one they had with Lola, before the Frenchies, was Amber who passed away a few years ago now but I'm sure there were different dogs too when KAC was first filmed.

Expect the tell all book to be released as soon as he hits 18. How I escaped from the Mad House! πŸ˜‚
Why would she be telling a dog that Mummy is home though? :p I'm baffled! I shall have to watch this episode tomorrow now to see if I can solve the mystery! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would she be telling a dog that Mummy is home though? :p I'm baffled! I shall have to watch this episode tomorrow now to see if I can solve the mystery! :p
I looked at the episode and even turned on subtitles but the subtitles just say max look mummy’s coming.
I thought maybe Maddison as they have a cousin called madison that goes away with them but again why would she say mummy’s home πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
Most pet owners refer to themselves as mummy/daddy don't they?! πŸ˜‚

I don't for one minute think she really is talking to a dog by the way, just trying to think of a logical explanation!

Reactions: 4
Yay my first thread title, thank you lovely lot for voting for it!

That audio is actually puzzling me, I played it slowed down to 0.5 speed and it still sounds like Samson. They probably had a Samson and lost him at Alton Towers years ago and forgot all about him 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still to come:
Kids carving pumpkins πŸŽƒ
Shopping haul of Halloween themed food
Kids dressed in brand new costumes - including Heidi and Ophelia in matching pumpkin outfits with stripey tights (you just know it)
House decked out with orange lanterns
Noel utilising his Dracula fangs for the occasion
Montage of kids eating buckets of sweets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Still to come:
Kids carving pumpkins πŸŽƒ
Shopping haul of Halloween themed food
Kids dressed in brand new costumes - including Heidi and Ophelia in matching pumpkin outfits with stripey tights (you just know it)
House decked out with orange lanterns
Noel utilising his Dracula fangs for the occasion
Montage of kids eating buckets of sweets
Sue utilising her dry damaged hair and cackle for a witches costume.
Bit more bragging

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Then after that we have Christmas. All the shopping for tat even though they bought all new last year. I wonder if any of the garden decorations lasted.
Then the way too many presents and if being very loud and kids not even bothered by what they got they just want more and more.
I know sue said last year they were meant to do the polar express train but it got cancelled due to covid. I wonder if they have rebooked it for this year? I can see them maybe doing something like that for the tv show as they isn’t much else to show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With Heidie getting a passport, you can bet Ophelia will get one too. Who thinks they are going to go away for Christmas?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.