The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she hasn’t already. Then tried to get as many embryos as she can, she’s desperate for a multiple pregnancy
She may well have done! But I think she’s going to try (and fail) first and then go down that route. I said this ages ago: it will be a 2 week holiday for her and Noel and then she’ll announce twins. What a money maker that would be.

Reactions: 10
She may well have done! But I think she’s going to try (and fail) first and then go down that route. I said this ages ago: it will be a 2 week holiday for her and Noel and then she’ll announce twins. What a money maker that would be.
Maybe she already is plaNing it and that’s what Millie means by not grateful enough for the 22 she has

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It would be incredibly unethical not to mention unfair on the other children if they had IVF for another baby, shame on any clinic that would agree to it! I know it would be private so not on the NHS dollar thankfully but its still a huge risk to have any more at her age and after so many previous pregnancies. It's also money that could be used to help secure the future of the children they already have.

Reactions: 17
It’s like this…
Millies Pregnant, it’s a boy!
Sues been trying, possibly had a miscarriage but she’s 46! She’s been resentful towards Millie. I also think it being a boy, Sue is more resentful, she did the same to me, she will be over the moon about this one!!
Chris and Nicole came to stay, anyone who had seen them online can see they are not the best turned out family. So because of filming did Sue help herself to clothes for the baby from millies room? Millie had every right to be pissed off.
That spurred off the argument the day before /of the christening, Millie didn’t attend. That day Millie obviously was messaging a sibling, Luke is my guess and they showed Sue. Sue took a pic, was mixed in with the christening pics and she posted it accident or not!
Think you've hit the nail on then head!

Reactions: 10
It would be incredibly unethical not to mention unfair on the other children if they had IVF for another baby, shame on any clinic that would agree to it! I know it would be private so not on the NHS dollar thankfully but its still a huge risk to have any more at her age and after so many previous pregnancies. It's also money that could be used to help secure the future of the children they already have.
Like they would care, you read about ivf clinics aboard who treat anyone who has the money. I don’t think anywhere in the uk would do it

Reactions: 9
Absolutely!
But for all the money they’ve made, bearing in mind it’s the kids that have been the selling point, how much have the kids benefitted? None of them have been given deposits for a home, it’s the tv companies that have funded the family holidays and breaks away, while Sue drives about in a 60k car and wears £600 shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
First on google will treat up to age 56

Oh sue where was you planning on going lat year , now was it’s for more than a holiday
Australia:
There’s no national legislation imposing a maximum age for IVF in Australia, and doctors are divided over whether there should be an age limit. Guidelines in some states, such as South Australia, recommend 50 years as the maximum age

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sue doesn't seem to know what to do with herself other than having kids. It's not the actual kids she wants it's the pregnancy and birth bit. She doesn't seem to get as many freebies as she does when she's pregnant either maybe that has something to do with her current jealousy of her own daughter. I just can't imagine being jealous of my own kid, someone less selfish and more mature than Radford would really appreciate and take on the grandparent role knowing that your own days of birthing are done. Those kids have missed out on so much by being part of such a massive money making venture. Another pregnancy, more money but just means that each existing child gets even less attention and care.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Re-read the message that was screenshot and I wondered whether Millie may be away on holiday, rather than moved out. If she wasn't there Saturday as she mentions that the clothes better be back by the time she gets back and whether the christening may have been a last minute decision for tv content given the lack of smart clothes that was organised.

There is a large family in America called the duggars and one of there children sued for not being paid for appearing on the show and I think they were successful. Could this happen in England, could one of the Radford children in the future sue, Noel and Sue for unpaid royalties ( or whatever the proper name is) . Sorry just an interesting thought I had and now I am curious.

Reactions: 15
Watch the assumptions video part two on YouTube from 21 minutes and watch Millie's reactions - is this whole argument started because she wanted to move out and rent and Sue didn't want to? Very telling if you watch!

Reactions: 8
Sue doesn't seem to know what to do with herself other than having kids. It's not the actual kids she wants it's the pregnancy and birth bit. She doesn't seem to get as many freebies as she does when she's pregnant either maybe that has something to do with her current jealousy of her own daughter. I just can't imagine being jealous of my own kid, someone less selfish and more mature than Radford would really appreciate and take on the grandparent role knowing that your own days of birthing are done. Those kids have missed out on so much by being part of such a massive money making venture. Another pregnancy, more money but just means that each existing child gets even less attention and care.
Speaking as a grandmother I’d say exactly this.
Love spending time with my grandchildren, really couldn’t imagine having kids of my own the same age, you just wouldn’t get that grandchild/grandparent relationship if you’re still taking care of little ones of your own.

Reactions: 12
I find this really sad.
Twins like a single baby should be cherished and not exploited.
Twin pregnancy’s are hard, really hard. Extra anxiety, extra tired. I am going through it now and it’s tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Speaking as a grandmother I’d say exactly this.
Love spending time with my grandchildren, really couldn’t imagine having kids of my own the same age, you just wouldn’t get that grandchild/grandparent relationship if you’re still taking care of little ones of your own.
You've hit the nail on the head there!

I find this really sad.
Twins like a single baby should be cherished and not exploited.
Twin pregnancy’s are hard, really hard. Extra anxiety, extra tired. I am going through it now and it’s tough.
Are you pregnant with twins? If so congrats

Reactions: 8
You've hit the nail on the head there!

Are you pregnant with twins? If so congrats
Yes we are. Thank you.

So she’s started Christmas shopping now.

screenshot of smyths toys, why is it always a brag? Well done, your buying another pile of plastic crap that will be in the skip by Easter.

Last edited:
So instead of addressing any of this she’s started stockpiling heaps of Christmas tat, probably things the kids have never had before (yeah right!)

Come on Gucci coochie we want answers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
S
So instead of addressing any of this she’s started stockpiling heaps of Christmas tat, probably things the kids have never had before (yeah right!)

Come on Gucci moochie we want answers 😂
Shes deflecting, I think she will be very busy on social media trying to divert the attention from what’s really going on at home.

Reactions: 14
S

Shes deflecting, I think she will be very busy on social media trying to divert the attention from what’s really going on at home.
She needs to get on the Echo falls and go on a full rant.
Come on Sue! It’s been a while haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.