The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve just seen Millie’s post good on her! If she’s moved out good for her she should be able to enjoy her pregnancy and enjoy her life with her kids away from that mad house I bet sue is absolutely fuming and there’s not a single thing she can do 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Just politely offered congratulations 🎊 on her Christmas decorations vlog....couldn't help adding "bet your raging" 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Never thought I'd see the day where I was rooting for Millie but here we are! Her yappy bossy attitude is still annoying but I think it will help her now as she stands up to Sue and makes her own way. Millie, run and don't look back! Make your own youtube channel, expose your parents lies, heck write a tell-all book, preferably with Chloe. I hope Sue is absolutely fuming today and it ruins her holiday 😂 😂😂

Reactions: 26
I am not saying I want her to start vlogging, as I am normally against vlogging with/about kids however I am still curious in Millie's case..would be interesting to see how she parents, budgets and manages her new life, how different she will do things compared to her parents? As in the Radford vlogs Ophelia was always with Sue, which might have been Sue's request to have the youngest baby for content. We never saw Millie do much, cooked 1x and it was a slop just like her mums, thats it. So to see her manage on her own (with partner), would be a more interesting content than Sue's any video.

Reactions: 18
Never thought I'd see the day where I was rooting for Millie but here we are! Her yappy bossy attitude is still annoying but I think it will help her now as she stands up to Sue and makes her own way. Millie, run and don't look back! Make your own youtube channel, expose your parents lies, heck write a tell-all book, preferably with Chloe. I hope Sue is absolutely fuming today and it ruins her holiday 😂 😂😂
It’s only a matter of time before the tea is spilt and it’ll be interesting to find out what happened between them 👀🍿

Reactions: 15
It’s only a matter of time before the tea is spilt and it’ll be interesting to find out what happened between them 👀🍿
It’ll all come out, always does. Either that or sue will make another blooper 😩

wonder if her money pieces have snapped yet? 😂😂😂😂

Have a great time you lot! Bet you can’t wait to come home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So noone knows where they are?
I don’t think anyone cares where they are 😂
Obviously Sue knows millie is pregnant but none of the minions do!
I’ve no time for millie but she’s a product of her upbringing. I’m just glad that they won’t be able to kick the arse out of this pregnancy as Millie seems to have a proper relationship now. No money to be made here Sue….move along 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Never really know the ins and outs of this thread but i used to watch their first programs and remember when they had wallpaper coming off and holes in the doors and walls etc, had a spy on Instagram and noticed it was all very different now. Obviously it doesn’t take a genius to see where the money comes from. Can i just ask what is the dislike to Millie? Never seen their vlogs etc so not sure on the children’s personalities they are all just a big large family to me with no individuality which is sad really.

Reactions: 4
Never really know the ins and outs of this thread but i used to watch their first programs and remember when they had wallpaper coming off and holes in the doors and walls etc, had a spy on Instagram and noticed it was all very different now. Obviously it doesn’t take a genius to see where the money comes from. Can i just ask what is the dislike to Millie? Never seen their vlogs etc so not sure on the children’s personalities they are all just a big large family to me with no individuality which is sad really.
Millie is always seen as being loud and gobby. She got pregnant at 18 with a boy who had a girlfriend already. She claimed she didn’t think she would get pregnant from having unprotected sex. She is also seen as lazy as sue or one of her sisters normally has Ophelia her daughter. She doesn’t work, doesn’t seem to help around the house and can’t cook. She used to be active on Instagram a lot and dress Ophelia up in awful gifted items. She also had to be front and centre and not miss out on any family outings. Noel would also have to hide a van to take all the kids with them when Millie and Ophelia could have stayed behind. However she has since stopped posting on Instagram and she wasn’t as prominent in the vlogs. Then we noticed she wasn’t at heidie and Bonnies christening and a tattler shared a screenshot which sue “accidentally” shared among photos from the christening. It was a text from Jeff (which we believe is Millie but it’s a nickname on one of her siblings phone). The screenshot said she was pregnant again with a boy and basically sue wasn’t happy and she didn’t want to be treated like she was when she was pregnant with Ophelia.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Millie is always seen as being loud and gobby. She got pregnant at 18 with a boy who had a girlfriend already. She claimed she didn’t think she would get pregnant from having unprotected sex. She is also seen as lazy as sue or one of her sisters normally has Ophelia her daughter. She doesn’t work, doesn’t seem to help around the house and can’t cook. She used to be active on Instagram a lot and dress Ophelia up in awful gifted items. She also had to be front and centre and not miss out on any family outings. Noel would also have to hide a van to take all the kids with them when Millie and Ophelia could have stayed behind. However she has since stopped posting on Instagram and she wasn’t as prominent in the vlogs. Then we noticed she wasn’t at heidie and Bonnies christening and a tattler shared a screenshot which sue “accidentally” shared among photos from the christening. It was a text from Jeff (which we believe is Millie but it’s a nickname on one of her siblings phone). The screenshot said she was pregnant again with a boy and basically sue wasn’t happy and she didn’t want to be treated like she was when she was pregnant with Ophelia.
crikey, i have had a read back on previous threads. I was under the impression that they were quite liked going from their insta and tv/youtube work. They seem very different from when i last saw them i think they had about 13 then their house seemed so grubby. Interesting to see the age of sue and noel when she had the first one, conveniently no one mentions that😕

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.