The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the same thought, why would she put ophelia through the long car journey knowing she doesn't like them and go somewhere that she couldn't join in with?
I think they make her go along to boost the numbers, not biggest family if loads stay home.

Reactions: 9
Sue is a terrible tease, on purpose or not, I want to know how that cut off sentence ended. What was Millie going to do with a ‘boat’ that was going to be so dramatic?
But I do want to know this too!! Doesn't make sense

Reactions: 6
If Millie is pregnant again and has a boyfriend, then the birthday card for Ophelia that said ‘to our beautiful daughter’ on the front makes sense… I also thought Millie and ophelia’s room looked a little odd on the house tour vlog that Sue did recently. Although the cot was there, there were no toys or pictures or clothes, it looked quite bare. Obviously they may just have tidied it up and shoved everything in a cupboard, but I thought surely Millie would have some of Ophelia’s baby photos in there? So maybe Millie has been spending time with her new man, but S & N want to keep up the pretence that it’s all a really big happy family?

Reactions: 12
It's 100% Millie, don't see how it could be anyone else from that text and would explain her absence from the christening.

Reactions: 13
That message says it all!!
The kids didn't want her to have all those kids!!
Why did she not listen?
God forbid if something was to happen to Noel and Sue, who would be expected to care for the little ones? Sophie, Millie, Chloe?
I cant imagine the worry the older kids went through after Alfie died with each pregnancy sue had after that the realisation that things going wrong and worry for the likes of Chloe that she could be left to bring up all them kids, selfish to the core to put your kids through that what is it 5/6 after Alfie?

When you wash all your dirty linen in public, don’t be surprised when the tit hits the fan. Situations get out of your control and then you end up looking like the idiots that you always have been. A lot of the kids are adults now and won’t want to be controlled. It was easier when they were young although even as kids they had opinions…..re The baby factory.
As I’ve said many times you reap what you sow and often things come back to haunt you when you least expect them. Enjoy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t believe it was an accident
I don’t believe it was an accident, yet at the same time I was on the post moments after it was posted and when I refreshed seconds later it was gone. Surely if sue wanted it to be seen she would have left it at least a minute or two, it only had one like before it was gone. Plus the message isn’t super clear as to what it’s supposed to mean, it’s a bit weird though as you’d think she would check before she uploaded

Reactions: 8
They have obviously got something to hide. Why has Sophie’s account suddenly gone private. She’s been flaunting herself and her family on Instagram for years!

People were commenting on Sophie’s pictures asking where Millie and Ophelia were so maybe Sophie made her account private so people couldn’t just access her photos without requesting to follow her.

Reactions: 9
Comments about Millie just wanting to 'lie on her back' etc are uncalled for at this point, we don't even know what's happened and if she is pregnant good for her! Hope she can get out of the cult like Chloe
Comments about Millie just wanting to 'lie on her back' etc are uncalled for at this point, we don't even know what's happened and if she is pregnant good for her! Hope she can get out of the cult like Chloe
Oh come off it. She's just turned 20 and is seemingly already pregnant with her second child and has ZERO means or intention to support these children (and no, the new baby daddy doesn't count as she probably barely knows him and he could duck off at any point). The girl likely has no intention of ever doing anything other than popping out kids just like her mother (just not 22 of them) and being an 'influencer'. There is no work or ambition in her or her mother. Chloe is the only one with an sense and brains in that family. As for your comment 'good for her', as if being knocked up for the second time at 20 with a different guy is some sort of accomplishment - I bleeping despair. Set the bar a bit higher ffs.

Reactions: 20
People were commenting on Sophie’s pictures asking where Millie and Ophelia were so maybe Sophie made her account private so people couldn’t just access her photos without requesting to follow her.
It’s a smoke screen if you ask me.

I will miss my little hat when Halloween is over😟

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.