The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this really sad.
Twins like a single baby should be cherished and not exploited.
Twin pregnancy’s are hard, really hard. Extra anxiety, extra tired. I am going through it now and it’s tough.
Congratulations! I can only imagine a twin pregnancy and then the exhaustion of double of everything once they’re born 😳
But double the love and cuteness too 🥰❤ I genuinely send you lots of good wishes xx
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

BRAG BRAG BRAGGETY-BRAG McBRAGGINGTON BRAGNESS
49C3A088-25CA-489F-8454-F823C8C04AB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you.

if she can buy all this stuff then why didn’t she just jump on next and buy the baby clothes rather than taking from Millie?
Wasn’t we saying about Bonnies shoes?

Reactions: 12
Thank you.

if she can buy all this stuff then why didn’t she just jump on next and buy the baby clothes rather than taking from Millie?
Yes took her long enough. Bet her toes are creeping their way out of those shoes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations! I can only imagine a twin pregnancy and then the exhaustion of double of everything once they’re born 😳
But double the love and cuteness too 🥰❤ I genuinely send you lots of good wishes xx
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

BRAG BRAG BRAGGETY-BRAG McBRAGGINGTON BRAGNESS
View attachment 841430
Buying kids things they need doesn’t make you a great parent sue. It’s Just the basics that

So is oaklyn the babies name , or did she steal millies dummy clip 😂

Reactions: 14
Buying kids things they need doesn’t make you a great parent sue. It’s Just the basics that

do u know thats a good point 🤣🤣🤣 Ophelia and Oaklyn

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone post the link to the assumptions vlog I’ve looked and fast forwarded to 21mins and don’t see anything about Millie moving out pls

Reactions: 7
Can someone post the link to the assumptions vlog I’ve looked and fast forwarded to 21mins and don’t see anything about Millie moving out pls
They don't say about Millie moving out but she's saying how she'd rather them stay at home so they can save and buy, Millie looks annoyed when sue is speaking

Reactions: 7
Why does sue brag when it comes to Christmas shopping? I can do one better I finished my Christmas shopping in august and it’s already wrapped 🙈 the only extra I did buy a few weeks ago is the leapland adventure as I thought it’d go out of stock and it has and I’m not giving Amazon £20 more for it but I didn’t buy to the excess my sons only got what he asked for which was like 4 things plus a few extra presents as well but sue literally buys the whole of smyths and the stuffs never seen in the house so where does it go? Do they return most of it? Have a magic cupboard somewhere 🤔

Reactions: 16
Why does sue brag when it comes to Christmas shopping? I can do one better I finished my Christmas shopping in august and it’s already wrapped 🙈 the only extra I did buy a few weeks ago is the leapland adventure as I thought it’d go out of stock and it has and I’m not giving Amazon £20 more for it but I didn’t buy to the excess my sons only got what he asked for which was like 4 things plus a few extra presents as well but sue literally buys the whole of smyths and the stuffs never seen in the house so where does it go? Do they return most of it? Have a magic cupboard somewhere 🤔
Shes deflecting. She knows we all saw it and is trying to move the conversation away from the message.
She will be super busy posting anything to make us talk about something else, wont you Granny Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You know what she did a Q&A on Instagram after Ophelia was born and someone said what would Ophelia have been called if she was a boy. She answered Noah but said she can’t use that as she wants to continue with o names so the Oaklyn dummy clip could be Millie’s but it’s a bit strange to take a dummy clip.
Millie if you read here we all know your pregnant now so you might as well just announce it. Don’t worry about what your mother thinks.

Reactions: 16
Millie if you read here we all know your pregnant now so you might as well just announce it. Don’t worry about what your mother thinks.
And like we did with Chloe we support your decision! If push comes to shove we’ll have a whip round for a moving van 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you.

I thought it was Hair-dyes shoes?! I was going to say, she's bought Bonnie new shoes, but I bet Hair-dye still has the same pair!

Reactions: 11
Yeah it was Heidie who has had the same shoes for over 6 months without being remeasured. also not even wearing walking shoes, shes got cruising shoes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isnt it funny how Chris always shows up when theres a TV show or a good holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one gives a tit about where the boots are from Sue 😴😴😴😴

what’s the crack with the message?? 🤔🤔😂

Isnt it funny how Chris always shows up when theres a TV show or a good holiday?
He’s like a bad smell. Oh sorry that’s just Nicole 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.