The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would amuse me most, is if we find out whose phone this is. If it isn’t Millie’s phone, then someone else in that house has listed Millie as Jeff in order to disguise who they are having a conversation with for if others happen to see any notifications pop up…and been caught out by Sue.

You’ve got to be quite thick to be caught out in an act of deceit by the densest woman in Morecambe.

Reactions: 10
Sue is a terrible tease, on purpose or not, I want to know how that cut off sentence ended. What was Millie going to do with a ‘boat’ that was going to be so dramatic?
"before I seriously get the boat" is just a weird slang phrase that would mean "before I seriously get pissed off"

No real boats involved 🤣

What would amuse me most, is if we find out whose phone this is. If it isn’t Millie’s phone, then someone else in that house has listed Millie as Jeff in order to disguise who they are having a conversation with for if others happen to see any notifications pop up…and been caught out by Sue.

You’ve got to be quite thick to be caught out in an act of deceit by the densest woman in Morecambe.
It will be someone elses phone as the message is on the left side.
The messages a phone recieves always are on the left where the ones the phone sends are on the right

Sue is a terrible tease, on purpose or not, I want to know how that cut off sentence ended. What was Millie going to do with a ‘boat’ that was going to be so dramatic?
I think she meant get the boot as in thrown out!

"before I seriously get the boat" is just a weird slang phrase that would mean "before I seriously get pissed off"

No real boats involved 🤣

The messages a phone recieves always are on the left where the ones the phone sends are on the right

No real boats involved 🤣

Get the boot means thrown out!

Reactions: 6
The message is 100% legit
There was a smashed phone, might of been crustys in a vlog a couple weeks back, same phone in pic.
I’m convinced that’s their livingroom.

So Sue! Who’s up the duff??
Did anyone screenshot the message?

Reactions: 2
Just want to thank the screenshotters! I don’t have IG lol so I get gutted when I miss stuff! :)

I don’t think they are hiding it, it’s a nickname. “My name is Jeff”. I think it was from 21 jump street?

As for who’s phone or is…
It’s an iPhone, it’s black

Katie’s is white.

whoever it is don’t look after it, new iPhone screens are hard to break like that. 😂

Reactions: 6
Is Daniel still with his girlfriend Annie Ennis, three hours ago she put up story saying domestic abuse is not ok

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
haha. Yeah I'm the same. They've been so dull I just stopped bothering with them but this could be well worth staying up to date with.
If anything, I have a feeling they might go really really quiet after this.

I still find it all a bit odd. We all know how spiteful Sue can be, but equally she'll do anything to maintain the illusion that they are the perfect big, happy family. I do actually think it could have been an accidental upload among the Christening pics, especially with how quickly it was apparently taken down. She'll be twitching like mad knowing it's been shared by someone on here (and she will know, as she seems to check here daily).

I seriously do hope we get a further update this week, but I'm not holding my breath.

Is Daniel still with his girlfriend Annie Ennis, three hours ago she put up story saying domestic abuse is not ok
And? Loads of people post stuff in support of causes, without necessarily having any personal experience. I wouldn't automatically jump to any conclusions based on a post like that alone.

Reactions: 11
yeah Annie has put up a short video of swollen lips with blood down her top

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In that case, context is everything. Someone simply mentioning she's put up a post saying DV is not ok means nothing! Adding that there's also a photo of her clearly injured puts a different perspective on it.

Poor girl. I hope she's ok and receiving the support she needs. We have no firm evidence that Daniel is involved though, so I don't think speculation is helpful in cases like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Has anyone considered the possibility that the father of Millie's new baby is also the father of Ophelia? Which would explain the "our daughter" birthday card.

A lot of young lads are terrified of fatherhood when the pregnancy is announced and run but after a time and seeing the kid around enough, which he would need to have blocked everyone they both know on social media, never watch the telly or buy The Scum to avoid, they change their minds.

Or do people know that lad's name and are sure it isn't Jeff?

it dosent appear there together, no pics of them anymore and there was before. so maybe a new bf?

Reactions: 5
Ages and ages ago Millie shared a photo of her with a guy and Ophelia. (Don’t know if anyone here knows what I’m talking about?)
It never happened again but it’s very possible she has been in a relationship for some time now.
Sue vehemently defended Millie and the pregnancy (publicly) and was able to use Millie’s apparent naivety to turn it into a whole Radford family spin off which only increased their popularity.
If this new development is in fact true, not only does it take another cash cow out of the mix, but it damages their credibility as a wholesome-church-going big happy family.

So we know they read here
millie . be the big mouthy one and do a tell all, get all the money you can to set you and your little family up , duck them they made enough money of you kids. media will pay a fortune for tell all stories
sue - be grateful for your kids, be happy when they are pregnant. you’ve had your time, you Have so much experience in pregnancy and birth that you could be a massive help to them

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.