Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
A bench seat wouldn't fit Sue's design theme of "group of chavvy feral 20-something year olds in a sharehouse filled with cheap "glam" decor that they can never manage to keep clean". The alcohol cabinet in the dining room, designer brand dogs bought on a whim, terrible fried hair, fridge full of crap, and the Gucci paired with cheap leggings and jumpers really add to the look.

Except that the house is occupied by two dull GRANDPARENTS desperately trying to cling to their youth. Imagine going to your nannas house and, instead of going to a dated old house and being served homemade cakes by an old lady in a cardigan, you're served junk food by a pathetic old bag dressed like a teenager in a penis palace that could win the "tackiest house" award

• Haha
Reactions: 25

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
One of ours had sensory issues/aversions, so we saw a dietician and figured out how she could have a nutritious diet without compromising her happiness and comfort, even if that included supplements and vitamins and an alternative way of eating. It's no coincidence that ALL their kids look gaunt and malnourished, most of them underweight with stringy hair, dark circles, pale skin. They're either underfed or being filled up with crap.

Notice they never have chubby rosy-cheeked bright eyed little ones with shiny hair. They're all pale and pinched and dull. I can't tell if it's lack of care from their parents or if they've inherited Sue's distinctive look of a victorian beggar child.

They've no excuse. If they saved even a third of their Christmas gift budget they could spare enough money to give those kids a wonderful nutritious diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Princess 6

Chatty Member
It makes sense now the our daughter birthday card , Millies new partner taking on ophelia as his own child

My daughters give themselves silly names in chats with friends so I think Jeff is Millie

Also by the sound of that message did Sue take clothes that Millie has for her unborn son and give them to Nicole for the new grandson ? What a fucking cheap bitch

RobotLady

VIP Member
Oh god I think it was maybe a cassy Clark one? Someone asked what other threads people read and someone said the radfords was juicy and mentioned millie! 😅 I was a bit confused as to why she'd force her to hide it when she already has her little girl? Even if it was a first child, bit strange 🤔
Hi 👋
That would be me that sent you this way.
Long time lurker on this thread.
My spidey senses are tingling, things are seriously going to heat up in the Radford thread in the coming months.
- Millie will not be able to hide her pregnancy for much longer, and why should she? Good for her if she doesn’t want to be exploited this time. But what if she is being completely forced to hide this from friends and loved ones etc. in case it is leaked. She probably wants to announce to the world she is having a son, I know with each of my pregnancies I could barely hold my tongue until 12 weeks. If someone had forbid me from announcing I’d have been miserable!
- Channel 5 Doc is airing in January. Grabby kids, spoilt with plastic toys, malnourished of quality food and parenting.
- Noel will never, not be a statutory rapist.
One of these days the tide will turn on the Radfords and they’ll have fewer minions and more people actually questioning how they get away with so much.
So yes, when asked on another thread which others do I follow; I recommended this one. Send folk over from other threads if the opportunity arises.
It’s getting hot in here.

babybelle

VIP Member
I just said to my other half if he was making a spaghetti and meatball meal for a 14 year 9ld lad, how much would you put on the plate? He said small meatballs possibly 6 to 8 large probably 4 or 5 and a few ladels full of spaghetti. I watched Noel do that meal for Josh, he put 1 scoop of spaghetti and 2 meatballs. Sue boasts how much a week they spend on food, so how about instead of buying stupid amounts of crisps and chocolate, buy enough decent food so your kids aren't craving crap after because they are still hungry. Noel moaned that they can go through about 30 yoghurts a day, well feed the kids decent portions and they won't crave crap after dinner.

• Heart

Little me.

VIP Member
It concerns me that those teenage girls are spending their time as substitute parents. It really isn’t normal. If their fucking …literally parents wanted all those kids they SHOULD NOT expect co parenting from the older kids. Don’t anybody try to tell me that this is normal behaviour for teenagers. In tow constantly with mummy and daddy.
They are stealing their teenage years, they are such bloody selfish twats. You wanted all that tribe of kids, then you look after them.
Totally selfish prats.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Oaklyn doesn't match the other kids names, but then I don't think it matches Ophelia either. Ophelia is an old Shakespearean name, Oaklyn is very modern and probably made-up.
That would assume Millie has a clue who Shakespeare is, she probably thought Ophelia was modern and made up

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I don’t doubt that Millie is a handful, we don’t call her ‘Mouthy Millie’ for nothing. What I don’t think is fair, is that Sue and Noel exploited her pregnancy and baby for views (money), putting her in the media spotlight for being a girl who got pregnant without a proper relationship or means to support herself. Of course she should love and be proud of her baby, but what Sue has taught her is to be proud of her situation, so becoming pregnant a second time, without having first built up a public narrative that improves the situation (such a steady partner, income and housing themselves independently), is not sometime that Millie will see as problematic.

Trouble is, Sue and Noel only have themselves to blame, they could have kept Millie on camera, but her pregnancy and baby in the background of the rest of their family life. But…they chose not to do that…they chose to make it the main story in a channel 5 documentary and repeatedly use it to bolster their income via YouTube. Why should Millie believe it would be a problem to do it again?

Sue seems to forget that children do eventually grow up, they at some point get to grips with the money trail and work out that their taking part in filming is earning most of it. It’s the older girls who one by one will start to realise this and want their share of the pay. Why should Millie have her teen pregnancy splashed all over the Internet for all to judge, when she’s not mature enough to understand the longer term consequences of that, and why should Millie have her adult pregnancy publicly controlled by her parents now that it is the second time and she is older and more experienced in making her own decision.

Millie I believe has seen exactly what Chris, Sophie and Chloe came to realise…that keeping their adult kids at home is just a form of control. They don’t want them to remain children as they don’t what to look after them, but they do want them to remain in the house as they have this bizarre belief that having them not move out proves they are a loving family, and they lose their housekeeping money and use of them for filming opportunities.

Sophie has probably got the balance right. Her kids aren’t kept hidden as if there is some big argument or issue with them being on camera, but they also are able to have a relationship with their grandparents and aunts/uncles, without being associated with the Radford family being their sole purpose in life. Her kids are free to have their own interests in life, and to feel treated as individuals. I think Sophie with her clothes and makeup can look very harsh and she can be childish when scorned, but I do have some respect for her as a Mother. She stopped at 3 kids because she realised that was a sensible number to be able to divide her attention among, even if she has profited at times it doesn’t seem as if she has treated them as cash cows, they were all born while she was part of a relationship. If Joe has left, as often gets suggested, we saw in in an xmas vlog and she doesn’t publicly slag him off…she has protected her children from having to deal with their school friends (via their parents) knowing more than they’d want about their home life.

Just wait, if Sue can’t get pregnant, and can no longer cash in on Millie…it will be Katie next. With her own bedroom and a boyfriend staying over, and the public attention/freebies Millie got with her first pregnancy, Sue will be willing her to be careless in the bedroom, and Katie will think why break a pattern that works.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
What really pisses me off is the constant "we don't claim benefits" "everything we earn comes from the pie business" so, they do the TV shows for free? They get no payments from YouTube? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it. Noel is never at the pie shop, he's always with Sue because she can't manage the kids by herself. They still say they are relatable but relatable to who? Not your average family they aren't.

babybelle

VIP Member
They're being a bit cagey re this trip. Very strange...🤔
Because its all paid for courtesy of channel 5. If they brag about it, they won't have any footage for the TV shit show, and Lazy Susan doesn't like declaring freebies, she likes everyone to think they paid for everything. Time will tell, if there is 5 meals between 26000 of them, they paid if everyone is having mega milkshakes and 30 meals each, you know it was gifted

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Something I find strange, I never see any of the girls hug or kiss their Mum.
Even when they've had birthday presents bought for them or anything, don't get me wrong, the older ones are polite and say thank you but Sue doesn't hug them or kiss them, doesn't compliment them or comfort them, I think she's going to have a group of girls with lots of self esteem issues as they all grow up! Don't get me started on Haley - I'd be checking for 6s 🤔

Reactions: 23

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I think it's a good thing if Millie decides to go no-contact with Sue and Noel. Partially because her children will get to grow up away from that exploitative circus, and partially because I think it will be a turning point. Millie for whatever reason seems to be one of the most liked Radfords- not only by her similar-age siblings but also by the fans. She is the one who could take them down. If siblings are forced to take sides, I can see them siding with Millie. If Millie were to speak out about them, a large portion of fans would listen to her. If she and a bunch of siblings got together and wrote a tell-all or even just got an interview deal, Sue and Noel's career exploiting their kids would be over

The older ones could improve the lives of those still at home. Based on Millie's text Sue is a fucking asshole to her kids and she said the ones at home would get the backlash for Millie's actions. Off camera I think those two are even more controlling, nasty and immature than we think. If the older ones stop taking their bullshit, well, they're outnumbered. They created an army that will turn against them 😂 sorry to sound so dramatic but this drama is exciting lol!

(with that said I hope Sue doesn't take her anger at Millie out on her many young children who will be stuck at home until they're adults. She's still a spiteful 14 year old at heart, and her husband is a groomer, and they're both money-hungry selfish assholes. Neither should be raising that many little ones)

Last edited:

Little me.

VIP Member
If Millie has broken out and she’s going it alone with her boyfriend I hope it all works out for them. It would be awful if she had to go cap in hand back to the mad house.

babybelle

VIP Member
Oh dear, The sun, yet again reporting on Sue in the garden centre buying decorations. The comments are hilarious. So many people saying they are bragging all the time, she's only known for bring on her back and popping out kids, the pie shop doesn't pay for anything and no one believes they aren't on benefits. They are getting slaughtered.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I really, really hope they're setting aside money for each of those kids. They're the reason they have a following. They may have created them all but those kids earned all their money, and have had their privacy and anonymity ripped from them. They've been exploited from their conception, have been filmed in the bath and being born and picking their noses and sleeping and throwing tantrums.

Every YouTube family who focuses mainly on their children and filming their intimate moments should be required to pay their children by setting up a savings account for each of them. In a matter of years some of the first "youtube babies" will be grown up and will be horrified at what their parents have done, becoming rich at the expense of their kids privacy and safety. I bet some of them will be taking legal action and I hope the Radford kids do too. Instead of Gucci trainers Sue should be setting up her kids for the future, they won't live in the basement forever

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why are people not questioning in the comments as to why they need to buy new decorations every year? People are stupid.

How many videos of kids opening predictable plastic tat can one audience watch? It was ok to begin with, but when there isn’t much else going on, it just makes them look very materialistic and unimaginative.

Nobody in that house seems to have any different personal interests (except maybe max, who enjoys science). It’s all generic fashionable plastic toys for younger kids, clothes/makeup for for older girls, and clothes/gaming for the older boys, plus the standard stuff like scooters, bikes and football.

There’s a real lack of individualism and personality in the kids. I thought at first that Archie might be different (with his love of wearing girl’s clothing), but even that I now just think was because he has no bother’s near his age so is around his similar age sisters mostly so picks up their clothes. Plus possibly there are more comments from Sue about how cute the girls look in their outfits, so it could have been an attempt to tap in on that attention.

Maybe I am on the wrong track, but with so many kids, I’d expect to see lots of different preferences and interests. The swimmer, the tennis player, the one who goes to drama clubs, the girl guide, the one who sits on their own doing puzzle books, the one who has a big career ambitions, the one who always has their head in a book, the one who is involved in the school student leadership team, the one who has joined the army cadets.

There seems to be literally nothing unique about each child. They are just being born to be materialistic girls who are destined to aim to become mothers themselves, and lazy boys without much ambition with gaming habits. Chloe is the only one who partially broke the mould with not wanting kids at a young age, but even her career ambitions were predictable, the makeup following on from the ‘girl’ presents and activities, and the pie factory out of necessity. I get the impression that those of the kids who end up at the pie factory don’t have any genuine love of catering, it’s just a convenient to be able to get a job without an interview or experience.

It was apparently Chloe who expanded the business online, but we never see any of the workings of that. Showing her interest and her determination in getting that working could have made a good vlog. Also the running of the bakery, not just a tour or briefly showing a pie made…but the shop and customer interaction, the organising, ordering, who does what. How they actually work together as a family and are there also non-related employees. What about the older kids, where are the conversations about their futures, decisions on whether they should take A-levels etc. We see nothing of any value or importance in the vlogs. No information on budgeting for a large family, no information on keeping their impact on the world around them of being such a different to an average families to a minimum (such as recycling and careful purchasing, and things like ensuring their large group doesn’t overtake and stop other members of the public being able to enjoy being in that same location - the kids haven’t been taught any consideration). We don’t see kids doing any household chores or be rewarded for good behaviour or see educational, sports achievements, interview successes being celebrated.

There are plenty of interesting things to vlog, such as showing people actually achieving things, yet they just show us paper being ripped off plastic toys and then showing off all the things they get for free such as the Alton towers passes. They haven’t even really shown that particularly well, if the purpose is to advertise it as an attraction.

With them advertising things, same as with some other influencers who are just ‘grabby’ and not humble…I’m actually more inclined NOT to use the thing they advertise on principle. If they for example are getting very expensive passes for Alton Towers for free, totalling thousands for such a large family, with little to zero appreciation shown for how much that is worth…then why the hell should I want to pay full price for such a pass myself? The price customers pay covers many other costs as well as the staff and ride maintenance on the day of entry, so including all their advertising and Freebies they give out. So why should my pass be more expensive to cover the costs the business has spent on these ungrateful gits?

Anyone funding this family, unless it is for essentials to directly improve the children’s education or basic nutrition, so to pull them upwards from being disadvantaged by the bad parenting…doesn’t get my money.

Think about the message the companies are sending to both the viewers, but more importantly the Radford children. They are being shown that it’s not hard work and perseverance that gets you nice things in life…it’s have a large, selfish and careless family. They are growing up with a distorted view of success, which they are unlikely to be able to replicate themselves. Maybe this is what Millie is now starting to see, that being part of a big family is just a fact of circumstance as a child, it’s not a commercial enterprise and when treated as one, at some point the children will start to unravel when they find it’s not sustainable as long term lifestyle. At some point the kids will grow up and the audience and advertisers will lose interest, something Sue in particular will struggle with. She needs another baby, not to complete her family, but to keep her name in the papers.
Great Post. I don't think any of the kids stand a chance of being individuals. They are all just Radford children. Just a number. Not encouraged to develop outside interests, nit encouraged to develop in any way at all just left to get on with it. Teens need guidance and advice not just being left to rot because they no longer interest their mother once past the age of 5, or at least only as a number within Britain's biggest family. Where do they go for careers advice - the man who makes pies or the woman who knows nothing other than opening her legs, getting pregnant and pushing out another clone. If their own parents don't see them as individuals how do these kids ever stand a chance until they leave that toxic environment. Sue is very shallow. She has arrested development, probably at the time she was abused and impregnated the first time by Noel the adult. This was so evident in that Christmas decoration shop vlog. She went from shiny bauble, to shiny bauble, mindlessly slinging them in her trolley because they were nice. She never has enough, not children, not things, not stuff. She is trying to fill a gap that will never be filled, and I worry for her mental health as Heidi grows up and there isn't a new replacement.