The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres Milly, can't see her in any pictures or stories
In the picture of the whole family they is Millie and Ophelia missing as well as Daniel, max, Oscar Casper and Archie. I have seen max, Archie and Casper there ok stories so I am guessing the whole family went but for some reason weren’t in the picture. Millie definitely wouldn’t have missed it. I am surprised she didn’t get Ophelia christening too though.

Reactions: 9
In the picture of the whole family they is Millie and Ophelia missing as well as Daniel, max, Oscar Casper and Archie. I have seen max, Archie and Casper there ok stories so I am guessing the whole family went but for some reason weren’t in the picture. Millie definitely wouldn’t have missed it. I am surprised she didn’t get Ophelia christening too though.
Ophelia will be getting her own, special christening, I bet:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Those christening outfits were horrible, they just looked cheap.
Like I said they looked like they came off the market and the shoes were horrendous. A total waste of money, never to be worn again.

Looking at the group photo they all look badly dressed. All that bloody money and you can’t say “ Wow they look lovely” about any of them including the grandma.
It’s well known you can’t buy class and style. Silk purse and sows ear springs to mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are non of the kids dressed for a christening? Trainers, Jean's. It's only Sophie & Chloe who have made an effort and actually dressed appropriately for a christening. If you knew this was a photo opportunity with all the family you'd dress them nice.. not in casual dress

Reactions: 15
Like I said they looked like they came off the market and the shoes were horrendous. A total waste of money, never to be worn again.

Looking at the group photo they all look badly dressed. All that bloody money and you can’t say “ Wow they look lovely” about any of them including the grandma.
It’s well known you can’t buy class and style. Silk purse and sows ear springs to mind.
Totally agree- jeans etc at a christening- what a bunch of chavs-at least make an effort fgs.

Doesn't look like much food, considering there is 20+ not including grandchildren, other relatives/guests.
Not many guests - let’s be honest they have no friends so only loads of feral kids.

You can see its being filmed- could've at least done Bonnie's hair!
(If its even bonnie lol i dont know the younger ones they all look like one sue)
How much more filming- been filming for mths… trying to find sum decent content I expect

Hope they managed to spell it 'right' on an official document this time! (I say 'right', as their stupid version with the e on the end isn't right anyway!)

My money is on lapland as they'd planned that before hadn't they? Obviously they planned Australia too, but are they even letting people in right now?

It's such a risky time to be planning international travel right now, be amusing if it all gets cancelled again (which it so easily could). Cue Sue moaning on social media and the tabloids picking it up and posting about the 'poor' Radfords 🙄
Plz Australia…. Let them in and keep them plz

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why are non of the kids dressed for a christening? Trainers, Jean's. It's only Sophie & Chloe who have made an effort and actually dressed appropriately for a christening. If you knew this was a photo opportunity with all the family you'd dress them nice.. not in casual dress
In the pic I've seen, Sophie looks like she's dressed for clubbing rather than church! A dress doesn't necessarily equal appropriately dressed for church.

What the hell is she wearing on her feet?! Yes, totally appropriate for church! 🙈

I mean, I don't like Sue's outfit at all but it's far more appropriate for church than Sophie's tarty get up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Alot of the younger ones just had lots of new clothes bought for them, if this had been planned for a while as you'd expect events like this to be why didn't they sort occasion wear at the same time? (With the exception of Bonnie's dress and noels suit.)
It sounds horrible but it looks like it was put together quickly for something to film, might explain the amount of jeans and trainers. They all dressed up for millies baby shower but not for a christening in church.

It's interesting that, despite their recent(ish) influx of money, they're still dressed no better than this classic pic from Daisy's christening. A complete mishmash of styles, with very few being appropriate dress for church. 9 years and a shitload of money later, and yet nothing had really changed. Typical Radfords.

Attachments

Anyone see Milles picture quote " I may be the black sheep of the family but some of the white sheep aren't as white as they seem"
Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.