The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are people who are at home Christmas Day honestly I cannot cope with the thought of any roast dinner eaten on a paper plate.

And they all vlog it too, it’s just a joke really. But people in the real world use real plates, even my younger kids use real plates daily. If we go anywhere for dinner like a relatives we take some plates/cutlery/folding chairs/table because not everyone has 3 full dinner sets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Heidie isn't even a baby anymore, she's 19 months old, shes a toddler. She shouldn't be eating jars either.
I have a 14 month old and she has exactly what we have. If we're eating out, I don't buy her, her own meal because she wouldn't eat a whole kids meal. I take her suction plate and she has bits off everyone elses plates, that way she gets a decent amount of food and gets to try lots of different things. She would be fuming if I just gave her a chip :p

Reactions: 17
I am certainly not sticking up for them but in regards to the younger kids and meals i can associate with them but i could be wrong.
I have a very picky eating daughter shes 31m. From weening i have always made every meal so i know what goes in. I refused to have a child who was picky, found a great kids cookbook and it had everything from curry's to fish dishes in it. She would eat anything. Then she started with allergies, Milk, Tomatoes, Gluten, Soya, and almost overnight her choice of meals became so much more limited, and as she got older she got so much pickier. She sees a dietician and Consultant because shes so small and meal times are just an endless battle and for me are the most stressful part of parenting. Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sue wants to keep treating heidie like a baby but it's not fair on the little one. How can she grow if she is not getting what she needs From what we've seen in various posts or stories I don't think heidie has ever had her own plate of food in front of her the most I've seen is piece of banana,a chip or cereal on a plate.

• Sad
I know paper plates are quite common in the US, even average size families seem to use them regularly over there. I couldn't imagine it for Xmas dinner though. Unless you had the expensive higher quality ones I imagine they'd just bend and spill?!
Also re allergies, it's not something they've mentioned. Since they were happy to exploit Tillie for her medical issues I'm pretty sure they would have if there was any. They have a history of being stingy with meals/portions for the kids and I guess old habits die hard!

Heidie dosent look like shes getting much bigger. height and weignt. at 19 months old she should still be putting on weight steadily.
Heidie isn't even a baby anymore, she's 19 months old, shes a toddler. She shouldn't be eating jars either.
I have a 14 month old and she has exactly what we have. If we're eating out, I don't buy her, her own meal because she wouldn't eat a whole kids meal. I take her suction plate and she has bits off everyone elses plates, that way she gets a decent amount of food and gets to try lots of different things. She would be fuming if I just gave her a chip :p
my wee girl is 11 months and she eats more than me ! We’ve done BLW and shes an amazing eater. Its just pure laziness. pasta and veg with sauce etc are so quick and easy to make, filling. it dosent have to be anything special, pasta sauces are like 50p. I dont think it’s appropriate her toddler mostly has breast milk as a diet, why would you not want to feed your child? I love watching mine eat cause there so funny 🤣

Reactions: 12
Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.
I'm sure if they had allergies we'd have heard about them. The way they milk injuries and illnesses for content you can be sure they'd do the same if any of the children had allergies. They just don't want to spend money on feeding them. All of the children look underweight and ill due to their limited diet.

I am certainly not sticking up for them but in regards to the younger kids and meals i can associate with them but i could be wrong.
I have a very picky eating daughter shes 31m. From weening i have always made every meal so i know what goes in. I refused to have a child who was picky, found a great kids cookbook and it had everything from curry's to fish dishes in it. She would eat anything. Then she started with allergies, Milk, Tomatoes, Gluten, Soya, and almost overnight her choice of meals became so much more limited, and as she got older she got so much pickier. She sees a dietician and Consultant because shes so small and meal times are just an endless battle and for me are the most stressful part of parenting. Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.
one of mine has allergies, one has food aversions caused by allergies / intolerances that are long gone, we still don't use paper plates. The one with the food aversions has chicken with raw carrots (he hates everything else) for his main course, but it's still on the same plates the rest of us use. They're both officially underweight, but they don't have that malnourished look because they have supplements for what they don't get through their diet, and they eat plenty of what they can / will. If any of the Radford kids had allergies, we'd know about it for the sympathy. I do think Tillie has some food issues, but whether that's aversion, pickiness or attention seeking, we'll probably never find out.

Reactions: 10
One of ours had sensory issues/aversions, so we saw a dietician and figured out how she could have a nutritious diet without compromising her happiness and comfort, even if that included supplements and vitamins and an alternative way of eating. It's no coincidence that ALL their kids look gaunt and malnourished, most of them underweight with stringy hair, dark circles, pale skin. They're either underfed or being filled up with crap.

Notice they never have chubby rosy-cheeked bright eyed little ones with shiny hair. They're all pale and pinched and dull. I can't tell if it's lack of care from their parents or if they've inherited Sue's distinctive look of a victorian beggar child.

They've no excuse. If they saved even a third of their Christmas gift budget they could spare enough money to give those kids a wonderful nutritious diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One of ours had sensory issues/aversions, so we saw a dietician and figured out how she could have a nutritious diet without compromising her happiness and comfort, even if that included supplements and vitamins and an alternative way of eating. It's no coincidence that ALL their kids look gaunt and malnourished, most of them underweight with stringy hair, dark circles, pale skin. They're either underfed or being filled up with crap.

Notice they never have chubby rosy-cheeked bright eyed little ones with shiny hair. They're all pale and pinched and dull. I can't tell if it's lack of care from their parents or if they've inherited Sue's distinctive look of a victorian beggar child.

They've no excuse. If they saved even a third of their Christmas gift budget they could spare enough money to give those kids a wonderful nutritious diet.
Victorian beggar child.
They really do look like that.
Seems all the “fame” and money can’t alter one’s genetic make up, it was hardly a desirable gene pool with creepy Noel & lazy Sue as the source!

How many times they have gone out and not let max (12 nearly 13) and Josh (14) have an adult meal they make them pick somethings off the kids menu. They are growing boys they need bigger portions. The amount they make for at least 10 - 15 of them isn’t enough. I know kids don’t eat as much as adults but the portions are tiny. Yet all the junk and processed food isn’t small no they have tons of that.
Yikes, really?
My kids haven’t eaten from the kids menu in years. They’re 12. It was clear by around 9 that the portions weren’t large enough most of the time.
I wish they would’ve gone longer on the kids menu because it’s cheaper but I wasn’t going to make them starve 🤣

Reactions: 15
Yikes, really?
My kids haven’t eaten from the kids menu in years. They’re 12. It was clear by around 9 that the portions weren’t large enough most of the time.
I wish they would’ve gone longer on the kids menu because it’s cheaper but I wasn’t going to make them starve 🤣
My almost 10 yr old hasn't had a McDonald's kids happy meal for a year now 👍🤣

Reactions: 7
Either they haven’t got the income they’re showing to have and are in hock to their eyeballs to every loan, credit card and pay monthly company 👀 or they really don’t want to spend their money on decent wholesome food for their kids. Either way it’s pretty tit parenting.

i dont think its allergies, because if it was Sue would be milking the content to try and be relatable

If they had food allergies all the tit they get fed would have killed half of them them off by now. The first thing you have to do when a child has allergies is cut all junk/processed/tale away foods out of their diets because there are so many ingredients in most of them that you're bound to hit at least one they react to.

It seems to me that the only foods any Radford is allergic to are lean meats, fresh fish, whole grains, fruit and vegetables.

• Haha
So they might have allergies but they can still eat crap?

Reactions: 4
Either they haven’t got the income they’re showing to have and are in hock to their eyeballs to every loan, credit card and pay monthly company 👀 or they really don’t want to spend their money on decent wholesome food for their kids. Either way it’s pretty tit parenting.
I have been saying this for a while that they can’t keep up with the spending.
I believe that they got a lump sum of inheritance early summer 2019 because that’s when they started splashing out and I know that each of them lost a parent around this time.
I think whatever money they have they ploughed threw like chavs, you can tell when people have scrimped and scraped suddenly come into money because it’s spend and brag!
I noticed for a while that the spending really slowed down, the present are less, less hauls, less pointy finger bragging about purchases.
We know Sue buys a lot from next, even the likes of the hunter wellies were from next. He account must be at its limit. The cars are on lease, possibly 1 mobility.
But for them it will always be more important to brag about buying crap than feeding the kids a decent meal.

And there is no way any of those kids have allergies because sue would have vlogged them, sue wouldn’t have time to notice them and they would really struggle having allergies with the amount of crap they keep in their freezer.
I have a coeliac child and we really changed the kinds of snacks ect we kept in the house.

If they had food allergies all the tit they get fed would have killed half of them them off by now. The first thing you have to do when a child has allergies is cut all junk/processed/tale away foods out of their diets because there are so many ingredients in most of them that you're bound to hit at least one they react to.

It seems to me that the only foods any Radford is allergic to are lean meats, fresh fish, whole grains, fruit and vegetables.
Whenever they have done a food shopping vlog the food they buy is just a ton of utter shite. Crisps, more crisps, processed foods, sweets. There is little in the way of fresh meat, fish, fruit veg or even things like cheese or eggs. I hate to think what those poor children eat daily but I bet the majority of their calories come from junk food. They don't ever seem to cook decent healthy food for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.