The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes sense now the our daughter birthday card , Millies new partner taking on ophelia as his own child

My daughters give themselves silly names in chats with friends so I think Jeff is Millie

Also by the sound of that message did Sue take clothes that Millie has for her unborn son and give them to Nicole for the new grandson ? What a bleeping cheap witch

Reactions: 24
Actually, Sue is a right sly bleep thinking of it. I bet she posted that deliberately for a few seconds, knowing that some of us would see it, then quickly deleted it. Looks like she has outed Millie's pregnancy due to spite and possible jealousy. Millie posting about being the black sheep makes sense now.
I would not put this past her.

Reactions: 13
I completely misunderstood, I thought someone called Jeff had posted that as a comment on their Instagram page. But a photo of a message from 'Jeff' was added, by the Radfords, to their Christening post?

I fet it now, and what was meant by 'accidentally posted'. I was thinking you don't accidentally post a comment but I can see now they may have accidentally posted a screen shot of a family argument, which was on their camera reel among the Christening pics. Got it!

With Millie's apparent absence yesterday, there could be something in this, but it still seems a bit random and could easily be someone on a wind up still.

To be fair we don't *all* suspect that about Chloe, I didn't and still don't. I think Chloe has simply moved on to lead a more separate life. She still appears to see plenty of them.
Yes, hopefully she’s found the happy medium that most of us do, close and precious links to the family, but not shackled to them.

Reactions: 9
Surely that's sarcasm at it's finest? Not even the minions are that stupid lol.

The rolley eye emoji gives it away to me, someone on a (funny) wind up, getting a nice dig in there about how the Radfords lie beyond belief about their lifestyle.
Hopefully it is! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Sue has probably lost one after Hairdie. I called it when she put up a rainbow on her insta bio followed by follow our journey. It was removed.

As for the rest of it I hope it kicks off and they get taken down a peg or 10. It’s about bleeping time they did!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sue has probably lost one after Hairdie. I called it when she put up a rainbow on her insta bio followed by follow our journey. It was removed.

As for the rest of it I hope it kicks off and they get taken down a peg or 10. It’s about bleeping time they did!!!
If she’s miscarried then it’s sad but she needs to STOP having kids! She’s got too many anyway cos she can’t cope with them all.
And this 100% they need a dose of reality.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what that bit in the message means about all the 1s at home having to deal with the backlash ?

Reactions: 10
I wonder what that bit in the message means about all the 1s at home having to deal with the backlash ?
Sue’s temper tantrums. Remember the time she stormed out and went for a drive then sat on the sofa with her coat on in a huff. Might have been the last tv series.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If that message is true, Millie has admitted she’s pregnant with a boy. wonder when all this will come out

Reactions: 8
If that message is true, Millie has admitted she’s pregnant with a boy. wonder when all this will come out
Millie has been a lot quieter lately even for Ophelia birthday she has completely changed as she used to always be in Instagram with the gifted clothes. If she is pregnant and knows it’s a boy she could be more than half way along so could be a reason she’s decided to do this pregnancy different and go quiet on Instagram. I do think sue is jealous and that even though they say they are done with having children it’s not by choice. I mean it will come out eventually like Millie said (if it’s Millie on the message) she can’t hide her son forever.

Reactions: 16
Imagine being jealous of your kid having a baby. That’s really sad 🤦‍♀️

Sue calling out all these jealous haters when she’s the biggest jealous hater of them all!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sue calling out all these jealous haters when she’s the biggest jealous hater of them all!! 😂
It is sad, what a horrible household to have to live in. And she obviously uploaded it by accident 🤣why on earth would she want people to know that Millie is saying everything that Tattle does on the daily! One of the siblings has obviously grassed her up to Sue and I wonder if they kicked her n ophelia out?
They're desperately trying to paint a perfect picture of their family - scary

Reactions: 15

I don’t think it’s sad, I think it’s really pretty evil. Shows how much she really loves them kids

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’ll keep a secret till he’s born. hopefully her and Ophelia have somewhere safe to sleep.

Reactions: 13
It is sad, what a horrible household to have to live in. And she obviously uploaded it by accident 🤣why on earth would she want people to know that Millie is saying everything that Tattle does on the daily! One of the siblings has obviously grassed her up to Sue and I wonder if they kicked her n ophelia out?
They're desperately trying to paint a perfect picture of their family - scary
Now maybe we know where chris and his lot were staying , in millies room

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember like a few days ago sue said she had been shown some interesting screenshots and we all believed it was those gross accusations about millie??

Could it have been messages millie had sent about her mum? maybe sue was being passive aggressive to her own child?

This is just pure speculation.

millie run and never look back
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Reactions: 15
I think when it does come out then sue and Noel will act happy and put on the act. Didn’t someone say she wasn’t happy when Chris got Nicole pregnant with Maisie as she didn’t like Nicole. Now she acts like Nicole best friend.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.