Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
I bet Noel is behind the stingyness of the food. He's a tight bastard and won't buy his growing children a decent meal. Instead they have to choose off the toddler menu- most of which are tiny portions for kids under 8, not 11/12 year old growing kids who NEED the calories to fucking grow. No wonder they all look so malnourished and pale. That's fucking neglect, they are depriving their kids of food. Hairdie had a fucking chip to eat. I don't think they've ever bought her a meal for herself. Fucking horrible, stingy bastard that creepy Noel is. Makes me so fucking angry that they won't feed their kids properly but waste money on shit.

Reactions: 28

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Considering they apparently adore children they're not very affectionate and loving are they? They talk about them so coldly and complain about them but we hardly see them cuddling them, getting down on the floor playing with them, larking about with them, proudly raving about their accomplishments like most parents do. They're like annoyed big siblings who have been made to babysit. Sue never seems to look at them with that "mumsy" glow in her eyes when you're just so in love with your child! I've never seen a soft loving look in her beady pug eyes except maybe when she gets a big fat check 😂

Also bit early for this but posting it now so I don't forget it:
thread title suggestion- Their house is 50 shades of grey, they pump out babies for the pay

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
So sue is out Christmas decoration shopping again if they kept everything and taught to look after things. they wouldn’t need new things every year. Bonnie, heidie and Archie are there touching everything and heidie is also eating a biscuit. Doesn’t she know covid is still a thing she shouldn’t let them touch everything in sight.
Hate this. So wasteful. We have decorations that are almost 30 years old. So many wonderful memories connected with every single one. I just don't get it 🙄

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
Honing to stick up for Millie a fair bit I think, yes she’s unemployed, but her pregnancy brought in most views last year, it was a big part of the show. So she should really have been given a fair share of income from that. if I was stupid enough to do what they are doing , I’d be setting my kids up, with the money ,buying cheap 2 bed houses , renting them outuntil the kids are older and then giving them all a mortgage free small home. If they wanted to sell and use it to buy bigger then great. Not buying shifty Gucci shoes

Reactions: 27

Kingbin

VIP Member
Imagine being jealous of your kid having a baby. That’s really sad 🤦‍♀️

Sue calling out all these jealous haters when she’s the biggest jealous hater of them all!! 😂

• Haha

enajKatie

05BCD1DD-A9C6-4FE9-8E18-9797A8A6EEF6.jpeg

Came across this comment on a post of a family of 12s shopping haul… the radfords eating fresh fruit and vegetables?😂😂

• Haha

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Sue! Show us the kids eating plates piled high with home cooked healthy food!
Show us you walking the many dogs twice a day!
Show us the rabbits!
Show us where all the toys go!
Show us the kids reading books off their own back!
Stop pointing that bloody finger!

• Haha
  • Heart

WitchPlease

Oh do fuck off with your passports! It's just brag brag brag with these cretins! At a time when the majority of families are struggling. We can't even afford a bloody passport and I work fulltime! Arseholes! The money is going to run out, all their kids will have turned against them and they will be left with fuck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Never thought I'd see the day where I was rooting for Millie but here we are! Her yappy bossy attitude is still annoying but I think it will help her now as she stands up to Sue and makes her own way. Millie, run and don't look back! Make your own youtube channel, expose your parents lies, heck write a tell-all book, preferably with Chloe. I hope Sue is absolutely fuming today and it ruins her holiday 😂 😂😂

It’s like this…
Millies Pregnant, it’s a boy!
Sues been trying, possibly had a miscarriage but she’s 46! She’s been resentful towards Millie. I also think it being a boy, Sue is more resentful, she did the same to me, she will be over the moon about this one!!
Chris and Nicole came to stay, anyone who had seen them online can see they are not the best turned out family. So because of filming did Sue help herself to clothes for the baby from millies room? Millie had every right to be pissed off.
That spurred off the argument the day before /of the christening, Millie didn’t attend. That day Millie obviously was messaging a sibling, Luke is my guess and they showed Sue. Sue took a pic, was mixed in with the christening pics and she posted it accident or not!
Why is she so jealous of boys being made? She doesn’t spend anytime with the sons she has.

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I thought I heard them say on one of the kids and counting that when Sue can no longer have children, they were going to look into fostering. If they do, they won't be allowed to parade them on Facebook like they do with their own kids. My friend fosters children and has done for years, many children have emotional problems, many have legal orders on them. My friend had a little girl a while ago, she wasn't even allowed to mention her on social media let alone take photos. Fostering won't work for them as they wouldn't have a choice if they had a baby or a teenager, and as you aren't allowed to put them on social media it will mess up any plans of extra money.
Not a hope in hells chance that they'd be able to foster, foster children have to have their own rooms for a start!

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
What really pisses me off is the constant "we don't claim benefits" "everything we earn comes from the pie business" so, they do the TV shows for free? They get no payments from YouTube? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it. Noel is never at the pie shop, he's always with Sue because she can't manage the kids by herself. They still say they are relatable but relatable to who? Not your average family they aren't.
Yep and the thicko fans spouting it off. "They work hard" "it's all from the pie shop" yada yada. You'd think he owns Gregg bakers if they think the pie shop is their only income 🙄🤣

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I was assuming that Sue is preventing Millie from announcing because it’s the second baby in a short time, probably with a different partner and possibly he is either no longer around or not wanting to be in vlogs or move into the flea pit.

Brushing it off as ‘didn’t realise it would happen’ even once was a suspension of disbelief, it happening twice, while Millie still has no job and is still under their roof and parental guidance…is something they may find hard to navigate. Their reputation is on tenterhooks anyway, they have a lot of followers but also many who just see them as scroungers and Noel as a sex pest, a second pregnancy from Millie with no obvious job or serious relationship will push their ‘we don’t claim benefits’ beyond belief, and make people assume that most of the rest of the girls will go the same direction.

If there is a boyfriend or another ‘positive’ spin that could be put on it, Sue will have wanted to rinse them for content making them feel used, and if Millie’s behaviour will be difficult to frame positively…as in how it reflects on Sue, not on herself, then Sue will be furious, especially if Millie wants to share publicly anything, or withhold anything, that Sue feels will contradict the wonderful family image she seems to delusionally believe a fly on the wall channel 5 documentary show.

Sue, you are only one step up in the documentary stakes from “Too fat to queue for the dole” and “My husband cheated on me with a castrated goat”. Just let Millie announce whatever she wants, Sue, she really can’t do your reputation any more damage, you are beyond help. If they cancel your documentary, don’t worry, they are scouting soon for a new one called “I feel in love with my rapist and got free pies for life”, you’ll be quids in, at least enough for 3 day trips to Primark and even a bit left over to make a dent in the spiralling Next store card debt.

Run, or waddle, while you can Millie. Announce, don’t announce, just get out of the cult and live your life away from the position of your actions being publicly judged that your parents put you in by signing you up to appear on national tv before you were old enough to understand the consequences. Even when you turned 18, they had the age and experience, not you, it’s them who have had the camera and the edit software, the meetings with agents and channel 5 producers. Time for you to take control and decide whether you actually want to live your life in the public eye, because now is the perfect opportunity to remove yourself if you wish. Public slanging matches between family members, admittedly would be very entertaining for us Tattlers, but rows with parents often cause siblings to have to take sides, so rise above all the nonsense. Chloe has a good brain on her, follow her lead.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Raising children is worthwhile. Far more so, in my opinion, than climbing Mount Everest or traveling incessantly. Just not the way Sue Radford's done it.

Reactions: 25

babybelle

VIP Member
From their adult kids point of view, more so Chris than any of them, be grew up in a household, with a child for a mother, a Dad who was to Noel's own admitance was at college. Chris was probably bought up by Sues parents and financed by Sues parents. I assume Sue carried on at school, I don't know. Chris was 4 when they married and I expect when they moved into their own home money was tight or non existent. Other kids come along and the older kids live a normal existence, cared for and loved. Noel works hard to provide for them with a top up made up in benefits hand me down clothes and minimal treats. Fast forward to now, child 22 is bought up in a world of luxury. Money is plentiful, brand new everything, frequently off on holidays and days out, huge piles of toys for Christmas and so on. If you were Chris, wouldn't you be a little resentful? Out of all the kids, he has probably not benefitted from them having money. Sophie has because she had the big white wedding, designer handbags, tv exposure. Chloe has, she had a make up room in the house, designer this that and the other, Millie has, even the older boys, but because Chris doesn't like the spotlight and everything that comes with it, I bet he misses out on quite a lot. I bet they never bought his children a new pram or designer clothes or lavished them with toys, probably because they don't like Chris's partner. It must be really hard for him to watch.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
It’s disgusting and so unfair if they did take the TV crew. I’ve done so many hospital appointments on my own through the pandemic, women have given birth alone, gone to scans alone, miscarried alone, parents have had to chose which one stays at the bedside of their unwell child because only one can. Yet here we have Mr and Mrs Radford doing what they want without giving a second thought to anyone else. Selfish, entitled bastards.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Why do these YouTube families, and not just this lot but most of them, why do they never put a laser or strobe lighting warning on their videos. I've got epilepsy and just watched the alton towers fireworks, full of lasers, which would make me have a seizure. Not one YouTube family ever puts an epilepsy warning on their videos.

• Sad
  • Angry