Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
I think Sue is a narcissist.
All those kids have to conform to be either babysitters or stay at home dossers.
Imagine being jealous of your pregnant daughter AFTER having 22 kids of your own! Messed up!
Didn’t Sue and Sophie have a falling out when she had Leo or am I imagining it?
I totally believe that they want to keep the kids at home. Chloe doing her own thing as probably spurred Millie to live her own life.
Sue is like a petulant child not getting her own way. The fact the message says about the atmosphere at home is a huge marker on what really goes on at home.

Reactions: 23

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's all that great, tbh. To be a young man of 20, still tied to the overcrowded, chaotic home you grew up in because you make up the numbers for your parents' only claim to fame. No career path forged, no dreams of his own he strives to fulfill. No privacy. That's a huge problem I see with the lives of all those older boys. Where do they even take someone they're dating for alone time? How did they ever invite mates over for pizza and video games? I can't see a group of young lads wanting to go anywhere near a place that's stuffed to the gills with crying babies, shrieking toddlers and a dozen moody teens & tweens taking up every available sofa spot. The teenage girls have never been able to have sleepovers, movie nights, make-up and gossip sessions in their rooms with their friends. You can't have a heart to heart with your bezzie mate when the three sisters you share that room with are all there too.
Do any of them really have any friends? Did they ever play a sport or go to a dance class or join the Scouts or Guides? I've never seen any evidence of it.

It just all seems so sad and abnormal.

Reactions: 22

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’m sorry her hair looks awful
She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.

And she looks like a bloke

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
For Millie not to have been in the family pic and probably not at the Christening, something has had to have happened.

I knew something was going on and Sue was pissed a few days ago, but I thought that was because of something else, maybe its a combination of both.

But Sue, dont be bitter and Jealous. I know its hard, but you are 46 and have 22 kids, 7 grandkids. Enjoy every moment you can, take an evening class, get a hobby. you could train to be a doula, a breastfeeding Councillor or something along those lines. Enjoy the next chapter of your life rather than feeling jealous of any woman with a bump.

Also last Halloween they bought that huge witch in the kitchen, where is it this year? Did they skip it?

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Actually, Sue is a right sly cunt thinking of it. I bet she posted that deliberately for a few seconds, knowing that some of us would see it, then quickly deleted it. Looks like she has outed Millie's pregnancy due to spite and possible jealousy. Millie posting about being the black sheep makes sense now.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue is nasty and spiteful and looks it too, but I think Noel is secretly an angry bastard, just better at hiding it. We've seen him snap a few times, usually on the tv series when he isn't in control of the editing. Like in the last series when one of the boys was dancing beside him, he snapped, got this terrifying angry look on his face and looked like he was about to whack him but then remembered the cameras were there. Some of the kids have said he has a temper and he had a fight with Chris that ended in a broken telly.

When he doesn't realize he's being filmed he has a dark angry face that is quite scary. He plays the goofy dad act for the cameras but I really think he's got a short fuse. I'd be terrified to be alone with him or set him off, something about his creepy eyes scares me a bit. Not to mention his history of sleeping with girls he's known since they were 7!

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They're only her children while they're babies, so of course she wouldn't care to save for them as adults. Like one of their sons said in the documentary- new babies keep coming and the older ones will "always be known to them", like the older ones are their ex-children or something. If they're lucky they'll have a baby while still living at home or have an injury she can exploit, then they'll get some attention, but still no money.

Remember the doc where Chloe goes off to uni, she tells Millie she's the next eldest daughter so she'll be doing a lot of childcare and housework now. Millie wasn't much older than Tillie is now. It's disgusting the way they use their daughters as slaves. If her current babysitters move out I really think she'll pass the workload onto poor Tillie. The older ones must feel bad leaving home knowing that their younger siblings will have to deal with the aftermath.

I still think Millie, Sophie and Chloe are mouthy and ignorant but I do feel sorry for them and I like that they've in some way risen above their upbringing- Sophie has a real job and her children seem well cared for, Chloe has escaped the cycle of teen pregnancy and moved out of home, Millie despite being just like Sue has now made a good decision for her kids. Hopefully the others follow suit 🤞

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Now she’s asking what to buy for bratty Bonnie with four or five presents already.The answer is NOTHING else, they’ve been bought more than enough unnecessary toys over the years. Having said that they are probably now back in the shop or in a dozen skips.
Tempted to say "attention". That's all they desperately need.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
So true, Sue and Noel don't want their kids to move out, but have they actually thought this through well?(i know thinking is not their strength but still)
Imagine when they're 70-80 and their 50-60 year old kids would all still live there..thats ridiculous even by radfraud standards 🤣
They haven't thought it through beyond the here and now. They have 10 bedrooms (really 8 and 2 cupboards). They already have lots of teens still forced to share, which isn't ideal. Kids, funnily enough, continue to age and grow. The problem of over 16s STILL sharing with siblings is only going to get worse and worse over the years, unless they start accepting that the adult Radford sprogs are better off moving out and spreading their own wings. 22 kids but 'only' 14 or so at home doesn't sell papers or encourage attention from TV cameras though does it?

Realistically, you would have expected all above Katie to have moved on by now, with her also getting ready to fly to nest. Yet we still have Jack, Daniel and Luke attached to mummy's apron strings, and Millie (and possibly Chloe) only moving out seemingly because of an argument. If Sue and Noel had their way they'd still be there too.

Luke is 21 I think. James is 18. Yet they're sharing a bedroom in the basement of mummy and daddy's overcrowded house. Grow a pair lads! Walk away and stand on your own two feet. Carve your own path in life. You don't have to live at home forever. They can't even give you your own bedrooms. What lad of that age wants to share? At only just 18, James can be excused a bit for accepting his fate for a bit longer but Luke must realise by now there's more to life than sharing a bedroom with a sibling in your parent's house as an ADULT?!

As for Jack and Daniel, ok they have their own rooms so are probably more content but they're in their 20s and they're keeping James, Ellie, Aimee etc squished in with siblings despite definitely being of an age where they really need their own space. Not to mention Josh and Max in their cupboard! Come on lads, time to move on and give your slightly younger siblings the space they deserve. I know mummy and daddy want to keep you all together forever but IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!

Last edited:

AmyW123

The way the family runs seems very cult like (without the religion). They said in the early shows about how the kids don't need friends because they have each other. There's no individuality to the children because they don't have the opportunity to see friends outside of school or to try out different activities to find their passions.

Education isn't valued either. They might send the kids to school (because they have to/it's easier) but outside of school hours there's no reading, quiet study space or access to cultural activities. There's no ambition for any of the children to make anything of themselves through further education or training so they all migrate towards low paid/ low skilled jobs in catering and childcare (for the girls only) because that is all they see around them.

It all results in grown up children who are lacking in life skills and so they remain dependent on their parents to house them and provide jobs in the bakery. The ones who have managed to break free all seem to have done so under a cloud as though there has been a big argument in the process. A bit like being shunned...

AllieBee

VIP Member
From their adult kids point of view, more so Chris than any of them, be grew up in a household, with a child for a mother, a Dad who was to Noel's own admitance was at college. Chris was probably bought up by Sues parents and financed by Sues parents. I assume Sue carried on at school, I don't know. Chris was 4 when they married and I expect when they moved into their own home money was tight or non existent. Other kids come along and the older kids live a normal existence, cared for and loved. Noel works hard to provide for them with a top up made up in benefits hand me down clothes and minimal treats. Fast forward to now, child 22 is bought up in a world of luxury. Money is plentiful, brand new everything, frequently off on holidays and days out, huge piles of toys for Christmas and so on. If you were Chris, wouldn't you be a little resentful? Out of all the kids, he has probably not benefitted from them having money. Sophie has because she had the big white wedding, designer handbags, tv exposure. Chloe has, she had a make up room in the house, designer this that and the other, Millie has, even the older boys, but because Chris doesn't like the spotlight and everything that comes with it, I bet he misses out on quite a lot. I bet they never bought his children a new pram or designer clothes or lavished them with toys, probably because they don't like Chris's partner. It must be really hard for him to watch.
Maybe in some ways Chris was luckiest of the lot of them. I'm guessing he, Sophie and Chloe had a pretty normalish upbringing through early childhood before all the others came along and before the recognition of the biggest family started along with the money. Money doesn't make you happy or your kids happier, yeah they go on all these trips and get a ton of plastic crap on Christmas, but they are so so poor and neglected in other ways. They don't get storytime, one to one with mummy, no encouragement to succeed or achieve, no pride in their achievements. They are pretty much left to drag themselves up. Imagine being known as the child of a woman who can't keep her legs shut and a nonce father. I feel really sorry for those children except Chris, he got out and made his own life away from the herd. He is best off out of all of them

Tattle edited a word I meant to use haha, expect you will guess which one it is!

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
Well the radfakes are trying to figure out what to do about Millie, they can’t hide her in the basement as she’s escaped 😂. Sues trying to figure out how to write Xmas of as expense. fans are still trying to learn how to count because they are still dumb to think 13 and 18 = legal . Oh and Millie is contacting papers to sell her story, but maybe she will show some class and not go to the sun.

• Haha

Zoepenguin

Honestly, as much as I don't think Millie having another baby is the best decision she could have made, if it means she's away from that toxic family then I hope she can do her babies proud and make a good life for them. Sue has serious issues if she's jealous of her children being pregnant. She's 45 (or thereabouts?) with 22 children ffs, it's time to move on to the next chapter! I seriously think she'd benefit from therapy as her behaviour/reactions are not normal or healthy.

So we know they read here
millie . be the big mouthy one and do a tell all, get all the money you can to set you and your little family up , fuck them they made enough money of you kids. media will pay a fortune for tell all stories
sue - be grateful for your kids, be happy when they are pregnant. you’ve had your time, you Have so much experience in pregnancy and birth that you could be a massive help to them
I would love to see/read an exposé on the Radfords. We all know it’s all a glittery facade and fair play to them, they’ve got a willing and gullible audience that they play to. However, it is wrong on so many levels to sell your kids out and I hope this genuinely is the start of their downfall. I think once one of the kids outs the family for what really goes on, the others won’t be far behind. It would be an explosive story that’s for sure.
Best get that pie business back on track Noel mate, you might need to actually start working for a living again 😆

• Haha
The environmental impact of this family is absolutely appalling, it’s absolutely abhorrent how much plastic crap is around that house, I really hope those kids have some decent teachers at school showing them the error of their parents ways and they grow up to be more responsible with their lifestyle decisions- None of this is the children’s fault they didn’t ask to be born into such a horrendously big family but the environmental impact on its own of this family is unbelievable

Snowystar

It was mostly a vlog of sue talking. Her leg is 3 - 3.5cm difference again as she’s has a growth spurt but Tillie doesn’t want the operation yet so they said they are going to leave it until she finishes growing and use a shoe with levels in or something so that she’s not walking funny or Lobsided. When she fell and broke something with the frame last time that’s also damaged and not growing but not too sure what they doing with that.
Noel mentioned they had the film crew with them so no doubt it will feature in the tv show.
Poor Tillie having to deal with that though, I hope she's not in pain from her legs being different heights. Must put a lot of pressure on her body when she walks.

With all the money they waste, you'd think they'd buy a pair of special shoes online for her instead of waiting till the NHS points out that theres an issue

• Heart