Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
So according to that message , Millie is pregnant with a son keeping it secret because Sue is jealous/not taking it well because she cant get pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
OK can I just address something because I have seen it in another vlog and I know the Radfords do it.

But big families dont all use paper plates for Christmas dinner (or any other time), even if you have so many kids you can still use a proper plate.

The thought of Christmas dinner on a paper plate is an absolute joke, firstly paper plates are tiny and secondly how do you put gravy on a paper plate?

I despair at some of these family vloggers with a few kids who aspire to be radfords. (I wish there was still a thread)
My dad was one of 13. Each of those siblings had between 4-6 of their own. Every year at Christmas the vast majority of us descended on my Grandparents' house. They rented glasses, trestle tables and chairs from the pub and served dinner in two or three sittings. Every one of us had a plate a knife a fork a bowl and a spoon. None of the plates matched because every Auntie brought hers with her and it took all year to get everyone back having their own returned to them. The grandchildren all did shifts in the kitchen washing up all day and evening - and we complained about it bitterly. I even formed a union one year and we went on strike in protest over the practice of child labour. (OK we nicked off down the cemetery to smoke cigarettes & drink the cider we'd nicked out of Granda's shed)
But the concept of eating our major celebration meal of the year off paper plates was never considered.

• Heart

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Love this ❤ I’m doing the same with my kids hand crafted ones. One day I want to decorate the tree with all the little things they have made can’t wait 🥺
We still have the fairy my mum and dad got for their first Christmas in 1971. I've also got their fairy lights but it's hard to get hold of replacement bulbs now, and we only have them on for 'switch on day' in case they explode 😂 . If I ask mine what their favourite thing about Christmas is, it's not the thousands we've spent on gadgets or plastic tat over the years, it's the felt tip pens, crap socks, jelly tots, chocolate santa and jaffa cakes they get year after year. It's Grandad's bad jokes at the dinner table. It's the dinner service that only comes out at Christmas. It's still putting mince pie and Bailey's out (it's by special request at our house) for Santa at 20 years old.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Lazy Susan doesn't read here at all does she? When they were at Alton Towers, I commented on here saying why do no youtubers give warnings of strobe lighting, today is Katie's birthday and she has an inflatable disco, Lazy Susan has put up a warning saying the next clip contains strobes and if you are sensitive to it, then don't watch it.

• Wow

lastdis

VIP Member
So we know they read here
millie . be the big mouthy one and do a tell all, get all the money you can to set you and your little family up , fuck them they made enough money of you kids. media will pay a fortune for tell all stories
sue - be grateful for your kids, be happy when they are pregnant. you’ve had your time, you Have so much experience in pregnancy and birth that you could be a massive help to them

They are becoming less and less relatable with each passing month (not that they’ve been that relatable for a while now anyway). Read the room Sue - people are choosing between food and heating. Food bank use has gone up almost 50% Buying Christmas clothes for your whole brood to wear for one day is a vulgar way to show off your unearned income.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Anyone see Milles picture quote " I may be the black sheep of the family but some of the white sheep aren't as white as they seem"
Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sue doesn't seem to know what to do with herself other than having kids. It's not the actual kids she wants it's the pregnancy and birth bit. She doesn't seem to get as many freebies as she does when she's pregnant either maybe that has something to do with her current jealousy of her own daughter. I just can't imagine being jealous of my own kid, someone less selfish and more mature than Radford would really appreciate and take on the grandparent role knowing that your own days of birthing are done. Those kids have missed out on so much by being part of such a massive money making venture. Another pregnancy, more money but just means that each existing child gets even less attention and care.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
It’s pretty weird from the start..
What 17/18 year old wants to hang out with a 13 year old?
Noel was her brothers friend, she should have just been his mates annoying little sister.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Here’s what I think. The message was on Millie’s phone, to someone called Jeff, or nn as such, complaining about her situation, this could be someone from within or outside the family. Sue has managed to get hold of the phone and take the photo. Sue has then gone to upload a photo to Instagram, and clicked on the wrong one. None of this seems like Noel’s style, even if he saw such a message I doubt he would take a photo, as he seems to just let the drama go on around him and disappear to the bakery and let Sue act like a moody teenager, bitch fighting with her own kids etc. I don’t think he has much involvement when there are arguments between Sue and her daughters, he’s been able to continue working with Chloe, it appears, when she’s had fallings out with Sue. If I were to put money on it…I think if Jeff is a nn, it would be Chloe she is texting, as she may now be an ally in an argument with Sue. Could be that if Sue was seeing glimpses of messages over her shoulder, Millie tried to disguise which family member she was texting to protec

I think it’s a genuine message and Millie has finally seen the light. Her comment about Sue not appreciating the children she already has and her issues about not currently being pregnant are spot on. Her comments about her previous pregnancy are also spot on, they did get some public backlash when the teen pregnancy story went into the papers (but not much on their own channels). She may have been told to behave a certain way, such as pretending that she had a boyfriend. Sue and Noel may have set up a public front in order to protect Millie from personal backlash, but she may also be seeing other motives at work. They’ve certainly got their money’s worth out of the pregnancy and baby Ophelia, possibly Millie’s opinions on what she does and doesn’t want in their vlogs isn’t being taken on board, or more likely she has had to go through her parents being furious when they initially found out…to using her situation as YouTube fodder, which may not have had any financial benefit directly for Millie.

By glorifying the teen pregnancy and encouraging Millie to make it part of their YouTube and channel 5 work, they have actually opened her up to more public criticism than if they hadn’t done so, plus this second pregnancy could have publicly gone under the radar (as Sophie’s 2nd and 3rd mostly did), but now it won’t because once it’s officially made public it will end up in the Sun and other newspapers, where Millie will be labelled with nasty comments.

Prior to her pregnancy, Mille was at college or work…she was not home all the time seeing Sue’s parenting of the younger children in action. She now has a ringside view, and a woman of her age who clearly can’t give enough attention to each child constantly hankering after the next baby…will now be an eye opener for Millie in her new position as an adult and a mother herself.

As for her getting pregnant to begin with, she is either just very head strong and was going to do it at the first opportunity regardless of the consequences…or being brought up in a family that believe having a new baby each year and pretending that benefits such as tax credits aren’t what is paying for it is normal, and see nothing to apologise for in having the first at age 13…could be why she simply does not care what her parents think of her actions. The not thinking it could happen first time was clearly bullshit that Sue/ Noel scripted to help public reception.

Get out while you can Millie, and delete or make private all your social media before Sue makes the private family rifts even more public . Sue has a contract with Channel 5, who want the content, and the army of dopey fans thinks she is supermum, so there is no point in trying to publicly shame her behaviour, it will be like fighting a tidal wave. Just move out, live your life off camera and away from publicity. Have the kids, relationship, career that you want. There is no need to take any advice or inspiration from a mother who will discard you as soon as you are no longer useful to her.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
And there Sue sat with a bloody large fish in front of her and Hairdie had nothing ,just 2 chips past to. her .If that was me i would have fed her most of the fish I honestly think that Sue thinks breast is best and it saves her having to wean her .The cruel cow
*breast is free

It's a disgrace that they splurge cash on tat and ugly designer trainers but won't give their kids a decent meal.

The stroganoff in the ad the other week was supposed to feed 4 and they fed the whole family it. Noel obviously fancies himself as Jesus and can multiply food like the loaves and fishes.

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Millie is pregnant and Sue has got the hump, waited until they were on holiday to show her baby bump
This 💯👍😆

My opinion of Millie has changed so much in just a short time. I think she could really make it on her own. She’s young and of the moment, she’s funny and seems actually secure enough in herself to take no shit from anyone. Add Chloe in for good measure and they’ll be far bigger (and more entertaining!) than Sue and her mundane shopping, holidays & washing piles.
If you’re reading here Millie you go girl and don’t look back 🥰

So the cult have fled the country and Millie has posted a pic of her bump.

Happy holidays Sue!!!! 😂😂😂
Isn’t it brilliant 🤩😂
And the irony is that Sue’s greed for the fame and money has given Millie the best training for her to go on and be a success. It must be killing her 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
Its hardly like Millie needs anymore kids. 2 kids in a year, 2 different dads at what 19? yikes
Let’s not judge her on that,many mums have kids to different men, my eldest has a different dad. and we have done well . He’s smart and a good lad . and Millies kids will be 2 years apart

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
They were very selective in what they showed. People are lining up at food banks yet come watch us with our 2 ovens turkey beef and goose and come watch me open a 2 grand ring. Noticed they never showed Christmas before they had money, bet there was no 2 grand rings then, bet it was lynx sets for the boys, and impulse for the girls. I can't stand how braggy and boastful they are.

Who the heck eats Christmas lunch with gravy from a paper plate with a paper napkin on the top?????

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
How many times they have gone out and not let max (12 nearly 13) and Josh (14) have an adult meal they make them pick somethings off the kids menu. They are growing boys they need bigger portions. The amount they make for at least 10 - 15 of them isn’t enough. I know kids don’t eat as much as adults but the portions are tiny. Yet all the junk and processed food isn’t small no they have tons of that.

• Angry

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
With all those kids they should have an entire tree full of memories- handmade decorations, first christmas ornaments, keepsake ones from special moments like holidays weddings and graduations. Instead they have a meaningless bunch of tat that will be replaced next year. No kids artwork round the house or family photos covering the walls. Little Alfie is the only one with his own tree ornaments, they should be surrounded by ornaments for his siblings, not crap that will be thrown in the skip :(

Christmas is all about presents to them. Sad really. My favourite part of the year is getting out the box of familiar ornaments including the handmade father christmas with a fluffed up tampon for a beard, which greatly embarrasses the teenager that made it 10 years ago 😂

• Haha
FFS. So she’s gonna do a vlog all about Tillie’s hospital visit? Why? Can those kids not have any part of their lives left unaired for the world to see.

Selling your kids’ lives and intimate details on tv and social media just so you can live like a millionaire is basically prostituting them out.

And stop fucking complaining when people call you out for the arseholes that you are.

• Heart
  • Wow