Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
oversized chicken coop 🤣🤣 at least their fame/notoriety has meant that they can buy fun things for them to do in the garden etc.

I should imagine they rely on it for money at this point because the bakery had to close for quite a time due to lockdown didn’t it?
Why did the bakery have to close?

Reactions: 1

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Sue is nasty and spiteful and looks it too, but I think Noel is secretly an angry bastard, just better at hiding it. We've seen him snap a few times, usually on the tv series when he isn't in control of the editing. Like in the last series when one of the boys was dancing beside him, he snapped, got this terrifying angry look on his face and looked like he was about to whack him but then remembered the cameras were there. Some of the kids have said he has a temper and he had a fight with Chris that ended in a broken telly.

When he doesn't realize he's being filmed he has a dark angry face that is quite scary. He plays the goofy dad act for the cameras but I really think he's got a short fuse. I'd be terrified to be alone with him or set him off, something about his creepy eyes scares me a bit. Not to mention his history of sleeping with girls he's known since they were 7!
Do you have a clip of that?