The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really shocking, but not surprising, if Millie’s leaked text about Sue being moody about not being pregnant..and taking that out on the kids, is true.

You’ve only got to look at her to see that really she is too old to keep trying. I do understand when older women keep trying, particularly when they haven’t yet got any children, so do so to feel fulfilled…but when someone has had so many already, and will know that with each pregnancy, and at her age, the risks each time to both herself and the baby will be getting higher.

I don’t see how Sue would manage the practical aspects of caring for a child with complex needs, and the risks of being in that situation is increasing for her with each birth. There’s also the risk to herself, and seeing as how many young children she is already responsible for, serious complications or death, would shift full legal responsibility for the kids solely onto Noel, who is over 50 himself.

She’s got grandchildren, and will likely continues to have many more over the next few years. She has plenty of opportunity to dote on babies, she has no need to keep creating her own just because she enjoys the newness of a baby. I think for Sue, a new baby to her is like having a new toy. She seems to get a buzz from things like binge shopping, so the buying of goods, rather than the goods themselves. I think she is also like that with babies, she just likes the buzz of having a new one. It’s quite sad that by this stage in her life she hasn’t learnt how to seek pleasure in other things or control her impulsively. A good therapist is needed, not a YouTube channel.

Also I think if Sue had got a job a few years ago, working with babies for example at a day nursery, maybe she could have satisfied herself with working with babies, and then not needed to keep producing them just to enjoy the baby stage.

Sue if you are reading, can we please see more in the vlogs of normal family life, not gifted holidays, shopping sprees or staged cooking that clearly isn’t feeding the household. Things like how your evenings operate to ensure that the kids, younger and older, get through their homework. How you check who needs new clothes, how you manage the older kids in their early teens with agreeing and keeping track of their safety with them online gaming or being out with their friends. The kind of stuff that takes up a lot of time and thinking for parents of small families, that’s the kind of stuff I’d like to see done in a large family as there must be work involved in keeping track and being efficient.
I'm not even sure she keeps churning them out because she particularly likes having babies. I think she adores the attention from people she gets when she's pregnant, the freebies that land on her doorstep every day, new things to buy, all to fill a gap inside her that will never be filled. She needs psychiatric help not another baby. She needs to get to the bottom.of why she has this constant need to be a new mum.

Reactions: 17
I'm not even sure she keeps churning them out because she particularly likes having babies. I think she adores the attention from people she gets when she's pregnant, the freebies that land on her doorstep every day, new things to buy, all to fill a gap inside her that will never be filled. She needs psychiatric help not another baby. She needs to get to the bottom.of why she has this constant need to be a new mum.
I said to my mum recently that I wondered when Sue Radford would be pregnant again and she said " you're joking aren't you look at her, if she's not already hit menopause she isn't far off, her body is knackered" and I agree with her, it's embarrassing to have children younger than your own grandchildren

I'm sure when I've looked it up before that Lapland isn't suitable for young children under 3 because of the cold weather.....that said the Inghams are currently in similar temperatures with a 4 month old and only Primark clothes and flipflops....at least the radfords have Xmas jumpers

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm sure when I've looked it up before that Lapland isn't suitable for young children under 3 because of the cold weather.....that said the Inghams are currently in similar temperatures with a 4 month old and only Primark clothes and flipflops....at least the radfords have Xmas jumpers
The radfords don’t care about safety they just want something for the vlog or tv show. Look at when they went Scotland half of them didn’t have seat belts. Most of the time they squeeze too many into the car so they won’t be enough seat belts.

Reactions: 10
That hair does not look anywhere near healthy. It still looks scratty and fried with two orange stripes in it.
I don’t get the two orange stripes … looks like an elder emo 😂 The hairdresser probably tried to give her advice but she’ll think she’ll knows best. I thought like others it was common knowledge that it’s harder to go darker as you get older and more trips to the salon to upkeep, she’ll be doing the box dye again in a couple of weeks …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get the two orange stripes … looks like an elder emo 😂 The hairdresser probably tried to give her advice but she’ll think she’ll knows best. I thought like others it was common knowledge that it’s harder to go darker as you get older and more trips to the salon to upkeep, she’ll be doing the box dye again in a couple of weeks …
The salon was probably chloe!

Reactions: 10
I said to my mum recently that I wondered when Sue Radford would be pregnant again and she said " you're joking aren't you look at her, if she's not already hit menopause she isn't far off, her body is knackered" and I agree with her, it's embarrassing to have children younger than your own grandchildren
Exactly. If she's not already in the menopause she very soon will be and good job too. I do wonder how she will cope mentally especially as the little ones grow and go off to school. The film company will be less and less interested and so will everyone else. A 6, 7, 8 year old doesn't have the same appeal as a cute baby. And her selling point is Britain's biggest family , but that won't last long time.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. If she's not already in the menopause she very soon will be and good job too. I do wonder how she will cope mentally especially as the little ones grow and go off to school. The film company will be less and less interested and so will everyone else. A 6, 7, 8 year old doesn't have the same appeal as a cute baby. And her selling point is Britain's biggest family , but that won't last long time.
I think part of the whole plan was keep Sue in the production line as long as possible and by the time she’s retired, they’ll be enough children having children.
Sophie being pregnant whilst living at home was a storyline.
Millie being pregnant whilst living at home was a storyline.
It seems the new series is going to feature an episode with Millie experimenting with moving out.
It also appears that Chris wasn’t having much to do with the family… until he was due to be filmed introducing his newest son.
If all 21 kids, have 21 kids; that gives Noel and Sue 441 grandchildren.
They already have 12 grandchildren and 18 kids haven’t even started yet!
The problem is Noel and Sue seem to struggle maintaining a positive relationship with their adult children.

• Wow
From their adult kids point of view, more so Chris than any of them, be grew up in a household, with a child for a mother, a Dad who was to Noel's own admitance was at college. Chris was probably bought up by Sues parents and financed by Sues parents. I assume Sue carried on at school, I don't know. Chris was 4 when they married and I expect when they moved into their own home money was tight or non existent. Other kids come along and the older kids live a normal existence, cared for and loved. Noel works hard to provide for them with a top up made up in benefits hand me down clothes and minimal treats. Fast forward to now, child 22 is bought up in a world of luxury. Money is plentiful, brand new everything, frequently off on holidays and days out, huge piles of toys for Christmas and so on. If you were Chris, wouldn't you be a little resentful? Out of all the kids, he has probably not benefitted from them having money. Sophie has because she had the big white wedding, designer handbags, tv exposure. Chloe has, she had a make up room in the house, designer this that and the other, Millie has, even the older boys, but because Chris doesn't like the spotlight and everything that comes with it, I bet he misses out on quite a lot. I bet they never bought his children a new pram or designer clothes or lavished them with toys, probably because they don't like Chris's partner. It must be really hard for him to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Sue is still breastfeeding to prevent menopause as I am sure it keeps certain hormones high.
But because it’s her time it’s really taking a toll in other ways.

Reactions: 11
In that hair photo, has Sue placed her head right under the Hublot sign deliberately? Has she been shopping for her own or Noel's Christmas present? Does she know it's not pronounced "hub lot"?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think its lap land they are off to. There was to many disney Christmas jumpers my bet its disneyland staying in the big hotel etc

Reactions: 9
From their adult kids point of view, more so Chris than any of them, be grew up in a household, with a child for a mother, a Dad who was to Noel's own admitance was at college. Chris was probably bought up by Sues parents and financed by Sues parents. I assume Sue carried on at school, I don't know. Chris was 4 when they married and I expect when they moved into their own home money was tight or non existent. Other kids come along and the older kids live a normal existence, cared for and loved. Noel works hard to provide for them with a top up made up in benefits hand me down clothes and minimal treats. Fast forward to now, child 22 is bought up in a world of luxury. Money is plentiful, brand new everything, frequently off on holidays and days out, huge piles of toys for Christmas and so on. If you were Chris, wouldn't you be a little resentful? Out of all the kids, he has probably not benefitted from them having money. Sophie has because she had the big white wedding, designer handbags, tv exposure. Chloe has, she had a make up room in the house, designer this that and the other, Millie has, even the older boys, but because Chris doesn't like the spotlight and everything that comes with it, I bet he misses out on quite a lot. I bet they never bought his children a new pram or designer clothes or lavished them with toys, probably because they don't like Chris's partner. It must be really hard for him to watch.
Maybe in some ways Chris was luckiest of the lot of them. I'm guessing he, Sophie and Chloe had a pretty normalish upbringing through early childhood before all the others came along and before the recognition of the biggest family started along with the money. Money doesn't make you happy or your kids happier, yeah they go on all these trips and get a ton of plastic crap on Christmas, but they are so so poor and neglected in other ways. They don't get storytime, one to one with mummy, no encouragement to succeed or achieve, no pride in their achievements. They are pretty much left to drag themselves up. Imagine being known as the child of a woman who can't keep her legs shut and a nonce father. I feel really sorry for those children except Chris, he got out and made his own life away from the herd. He is best off out of all of them

Tattle edited a word I meant to use haha, expect you will guess which one it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Except Heidi. Not sure if she’s the only one that’s been breastfed but she certainly gets more one2one attention than any of the others get. I appreciate she’s the baby but by Heidi’s age now, Sue’s normally got another newborn and the toddler is discarded to one of the older girls.
Without another baby, Heidi going to nursery and school is going to be a massive life shift for Sue.

Reactions: 16
The youngest kids may live a life of tacky luxury but I still feel bad for them, no amount of plastic and gifted trips will make up for the parents they've been stuck with. Chris may have only gone on a few family trips, but they will stand out in his mind as special memories, even just camping or a day trip out somewhere fun. His siblings go on expensive holidays all the time but they aren't special. Going on holidays isn't as exciting when you went to disney every year and stayed in the best hotel, buying yourself a gift isn't as exciting when you didn't have to save up for it and you get heaps of fancy gifts. When you've got everything you have nothing to look forward to. The older kids know how to work for what they want and appreciate it.

Kids don't need 17 trips to alton towers a month and a pile of elaborate presents, they'd sooner have a one-on-one lunch date, a few meaningful gifts and a hug

Reactions: 19
Chris would have been the only child until around when he started school. That makes a huge difference in terms of time and attention for him (even if Sue was still at school) compared to the others whose pre-school years would have been a merry go round of school runs for the older ones, mum being pregnant again and new babies.

Reactions: 13
I reckon it will either
The best thing Sue could do for herself is go to therapy, I don't even mean that in a bitchy way I genuinely think it would benefit her. I'm willing to bet she won't though...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.