The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly apologies for my telly taste (Tipping Point is my guilty pleasure 😆) but I think I’ve just seen Sue in 10 years 😳
2F54E5D7-B314-4735-B80E-571E447C17F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They prioritise everything else over food it seems, I don't get it at all. Even when they were living on a proper budget they still got a new pram for every baby while the kids were limited to 2 fish fingers each! Make it make sense!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't make out what she says.
That baby looks bored to tears on the boat ride.
Ffs feed those kids something decent. One of the older ones is eating salmon while the little ones are eating plates of spaghetti or chips taken from other plates.
No wonder they look so tired and pasty - I'd seriously worry about malnutrition if my kids ate crap like that 😶😶
Buy them their own meals ffs!

Reactions: 13
I bet Noel is behind the stingyness of the food. He's a tight bastard and won't buy his growing children a decent meal. Instead they have to choose off the toddler menu- most of which are tiny portions for kids under 8, not 11/12 year old growing kids who NEED the calories to bleeping grow. No wonder they all look so malnourished and pale. That's bleeping neglect, they are depriving their kids of food. Hairdie had a bleeping chip to eat. I don't think they've ever bought her a meal for herself. bleeping horrible, stingy bastard that creepy Noel is. Makes me so bleeping angry that they won't feed their kids properly but waste money on tit.

Reactions: 28
Pisses me off how people can not see how they are such bad parents

Reactions: 21
The amount of minions that say they want to be a bleeping Radford. Idiots. They too could look pastry and malnourished with dark rings under their eyes. They need to feed them kids properly, it’s a form of child abuse, 3 chips and a sausage plus milk is not a good diet for a 19 month old toddler.

Reactions: 17
If Sue hasn't time to cook (LOL) why doesn't she get some jars of food in for Hairdie at least she would get more nourishment than she is getting now with veg chicken and other good things, even a pie from the magic pie if they are not to expensive

If Sue hasn't time to cook (LOL) why doesn't she get some jars of food in for Hairdie at least she would get more nourishment than she is getting now with veg chicken and other good things, even a pie from the magic pie if they are not to expensive
or buy those mini meal platters. I work at lidl and we sell them! HIPP, Ellas Kitchen and Heinz make them too.
1636512049367.png

1636512065425.png

1636512082919.png

For content Sue could have a day cooking different meals for the youngest and freeze enough for a month so it isn't a chore >>>What about it sue show us your skills

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For content Sue could have a day cooking different meals for the youngest and freeze enough for a month so it isn't a chore >>>What about it sue show us your skills
She makes coffee. That’s the extent of her cooking skills and even that comes from the prep machine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sue won't cook, she is too lazy. All she cooks is a lasagne in the slow cooker and she only does that because its open a couple of jars and tip it all in.

• Haha
Those kids are never fed enough. I’m always baffled when they do the cooking with Noel vlogs. There’s no way what he cooks is a decent enough portion for all of them. They look so unhealthy.

The amount of minions that say they want to be a bleeping Radford. Idiots. They too could look pastry and malnourished with dark rings under their eyes. They need to feed them kids properly, it’s a form of child abuse, 3 chips and a sausage plus milk is not a good diet for a 19 month old toddler.
Pastey not pastry 🤣🤣🤣

Right, I've had to watch vlogs for this.
1st photo is Sue's Christmas lunch
2nd photo is Sophie putting gravy on Tillies lunch on a paper plate. This was 2019 so Tillie would have been 9????
Greedy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just said to my other half if he was making a spaghetti and meatball meal for a 14 year 9ld lad, how much would you put on the plate? He said small meatballs possibly 6 to 8 large probably 4 or 5 and a few ladels full of spaghetti. I watched Noel do that meal for Josh, he put 1 scoop of spaghetti and 2 meatballs. Sue boasts how much a week they spend on food, so how about instead of buying stupid amounts of crisps and chocolate, buy enough decent food so your kids aren't craving crap after because they are still hungry. Noel moaned that they can go through about 30 yoghurts a day, well feed the kids decent portions and they won't crave crap after dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how many of their fans are kids, likely older primary or young teens, who are maybe lonely and/or vulnerable and they think being part of a big family like the Radfords seems really cool. I see the same with other families like the Inghams.

I wonder how many of their fans are kids, likely older primary or young teens, who are maybe lonely and/or vulnerable and they think being part of a big family like the Radfords seems really cool. I see the same with other families like the Inghams.
No in my experience most of their fans are benefit loving middle aged mums have kids in cramped minging houses, who aspire to be like them.
Some even take up vlogging and have a baby for content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Apparently Peter Rabbit is Bonnie's favourite... here's an idea Sue why not buy her Peter Rabbit books to read to her for Birthday? Or perhaps instead of traveling all the way to Alton Towers for her birthdah you could have taken her to Peter Rabbit world at Bowness! I'm sure she would have loved that for her birthday!

Watching the Alton towers video now,when they're in the night garden boat. Amy says something and someone says rather abruptly "don't say that Any" but I can't hear what she said. Anyone? LOL

Amy*
She tells Bonnie they're gonna fall in the water

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.