The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Sophie worried about folk on social media? Thought she was hard as nails 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could've just googled that! But then she wouldn't get a bunch of concerned ass kissers asking her if everything is ok 🙄

Reactions: 15
She could've just googled that! But then she wouldn't get a bunch of concerned ass kissers asking her if everything is ok 🙄
Sophie is a loose cannon. She might try to keep her mouth shut but I think she will find it hard. All of this whilst filming 😂😂😂😂

I’m just gonna sit back and watch this one go, cos believe me it will haha 😆

Reactions: 17
The presents thing irks me as well. They like to portray that a small family bakery is funding their kids…yet don’t ever seem to shop modestly…at least not since the early ‘kids and counting’ where Noel was shown to be doing what looked like at the time to be genuine budgeting.

The younger the child, the bigger the pile of presents. That doesn’t make much sense, as kids get older they have stronger preferences, so if anything it is the older kids who should have the majority of the present find.

Of course it’s nice to treat a child on their birthday and give them things to open, but seeing as they must have plenty of hand-me-down toys and clothes…there isn’t much need to buy anything at all. A young child doesn’t know the difference between an old doll or a new one, for example, they aren’t that aware of branding and the latest models of the different toys, or at least shouldn’t be.

We also know they don’t have the storage for what they are buying, so constantly buying toys and then taking them away could also be cruel. In the same way that Sue is addicted to being pregnant…I also think she gets the same adrenaline rush from seeing a small child in front of a pile of presents larger than themselves. Maybe she didn’t get many presents as a child and is living out her childhood dreams through her young children.

Wonder why they are getting priority passports processed? Why can’t they plan ahead like normal people and apply for passports in an adequate timeframe. They clearly haven’t learnt anything from when their laziness in putting in the applications was televised previously. Look on the bright side Sue, at least not being pregnant means there will be no restrictions on flying for you.
Sorry disagree with the more presents at an older age. The preference for sure develops and so does the sodding price of what they want. Its much easier to buy a lot of cheap little things for a younger child than spend the same money on an older one because what they want costs more.

Reactions: 15
Something I find strange, I never see any of the girls hug or kiss their Mum.
Even when they've had birthday presents bought for them or anything, don't get me wrong, the older ones are polite and say thank you but Sue doesn't hug them or kiss them, doesn't compliment them or comfort them, I think she's going to have a group of girls with lots of self esteem issues as they all grow up! Don't get me started on Haley - I'd be checking for 6s 🤔

Reactions: 23
They over compensate with presents when all the child would really want is quality time with their parents. It says alot though that sue probably didnt have that growing up and being such a young mum her idea of being a 'good' mum and showing her love is through gifts. My opinion is also that she just keeps having kids to fill some sort of empty hole that she has which stems from her own childhood.

Reactions: 18
Considering they apparently adore children they're not very affectionate and loving are they? They talk about them so coldly and complain about them but we hardly see them cuddling them, getting down on the floor playing with them, larking about with them, proudly raving about their accomplishments like most parents do. They're like annoyed big siblings who have been made to babysit. Sue never seems to look at them with that "mumsy" glow in her eyes when you're just so in love with your child! I've never seen a soft loving look in her beady pug eyes except maybe when she gets a big fat check 😂

Also bit early for this but posting it now so I don't forget it:
thread title suggestion- Their house is 50 shades of grey, they pump out babies for the pay

Reactions: 28
Sophie won't stay quiet for long, nor will Chloe. They are vile when they get going and Sophie is always looking for a slanging match. I've had her nastiness first hand and she thinks she so hard and clever when actually she's a thick as pig tit. She's got all the mouth but nothing to back it up with and actually she's really easy to tie up in knots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sue shopping again. Why doesn’t she wait until bonnie and Archie are in nursery as they go so many days a week before she goes shopping. I wonder if Katie still works as I noticed she’s out shopping too.

Reactions: 9
Sue shopping again. Why doesn’t she wait until bonnie and Archie are in nursery as they go so many days a week before she goes shopping. I wonder if Katie still works as I noticed she’s out shopping too.
Because no one will praise her if she goes alone, she loves the whole " how did you manage to shop with masses of kids" " you are amazing taking so many with you" it's what she thrives on. They will all end up in costa for coffee and cake next then she will moan how filthy the kids other are because she gave them huge slices of chocolate cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One minute just got to Instagram my Starbucks coffee . Oh wait I’m not a sad twit 😂 . I really don’t understand that . It’s not like years ago when there’s wasn’t many Starbucks around. There’s one everywhere now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we are still in the middle of a pandemic, we still have to hand sanitise as we go into shops, so stupid Sue thinks is hilarious to let Bonnie press all the buttons on fabric toys that people then have to buy. This woman is another level of thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One minute just got to Instagram my Starbucks coffee . Oh wait I’m not a sad twit 😂 . I really don’t understand that . It’s not like years ago when there’s wasn’t many Starbucks around. There’s one everywhere now
haha, not in morecambe there isn't, we've got 2 costa's though

Reactions: 10
Looks like one of the older boys is there as well (maybe Luke?). Must be great to have so much time off that you can spend your days shopping and drinking coffee in the middle of the day.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.